Masc Copers... Stop Coping

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
How the fuck are people here still coping about masc and hypermasc blah blah?

Its 2024, wake the fuck up. Everygirl I know is on birth control, which means they all want prettyboys

You really think she wants some slavic ogre with a buzzcut?

This summer I cut my hair short and let my facial hair grow a little bit... Zero fucking IOIs or slays

Since Ive been back to school and reactivated my prettyboy looks its been nothing but IOIs and engagements from girls.

Even brown girls, who are supposed like masculine dudes according to their religion.

WAKE UP

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF
laughs cage GIF

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Acion, vnom, hopecel and 20 others
5a6edbac8c048046340431cabda804b0
3c7cd4a049dbdfdaf696938105afd526

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: vnom, |Daddy_Zygos|, hopecel and 5 others
A mixture of both is ideal

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, hopecel and ChadL1te
Joe Biden Shut Up GIF by Election 2020

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and ChadL1te
in Slavic countries (Russia excluded) women aren't on birth control en masse lol

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, greywind, counterintuitive and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: forevergymcelling, |Daddy_Zygos|, hopecel and 6 others
Masculinity is height and dick

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, greywind, counterintuitive and 4 others

Hexum mogs not a word

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Messar, efidescontinuado, hopecel and 5 others

Its 2024, wake the fuck up. Everygirl I know is on birth control, which means they all want prettyboys

This summer I cut my hair short and let my facial hair grow a little bit... Zero fucking IOIs or slays

Since Ive been back to school and reactivated my prettyboy looks its been nothing but IOIs and engagements from girls.

Even brown girls, who are supposed like masculine dudes according to their religion.

WAKE UP

laughs cage GIF
True but they also want high status. Masc and big frame means ur treated better/ with more respect by other men. Little twink prettyboys the opposite. U didnt think this through tht much. Also no1 is talking about a fkin bald slavic ogre when they say masc. They are talking big frame developed large jaw, cheekbones,chin, browridge but with hair and good skin.

• +1
Reactions: Eblan, hopecel, greywind and 2 others
True but they also want high status. Masc and big frame means ur treated better/ with more respect by other men. Little twink prettyboys the opposite. U didnt think this through tht much. Also no1 is talking about a fkin bald slavic ogre when they say masc. They are talking big frame developed large jaw, cheekbones,chin, browridge but with hair and good skin.
This coper thinks status and frame can ever hold a candle to height and dick, no wonder he gets tilted by my :blackpill:bombs

IMG 6317
This is what peak masculinity and youth looks like, + height, dick and clavicles likr the guy above said

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel, Cliff_Lee and ChadL1te
Pretty boys get the hottest girls (who mostly want LTRs unless mental issues).
Masc dudes get mid girls.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, ChadL1te and watah

WAKE UP

laughs cage GIF
The ideal as always is neither prettyboy or masc its a mix of the two. Its prettyboy soft features and good hair/skin with masc bones.

The prettyboy in question:
1126c6db7127d98e030bb0d6b7f9f20c

• JFL
Reactions: matka, hopecel, greywind and 1 other person
Robust pretty boy should be everyones aim until age 27+

Except real prettyboys exist almost exclusively on social media, as someone who is occasionally called a “prettyboy” meaning more like cutecel, it’s hundred times better to be a little ugly with good height and frame, I get reality checked on it everyday

• +1
Reactions: greywind, watah, hopecel and 1 other person
water,

although a mix of both is optimal (maestehtic)

but If I had to pick between being masc and a prettyboy ill take prettyboy any day of the week

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Except real prettyboys exist almost exclusively on social media
exactly a legit prettyboy is unmatched in terms of appeal

having a legit prettyboy face in a good way not a cutecel way can even makeup for being short

• +1
Reactions: watah and ChadL1te

WAKE UP

laughs cage GIF
Cope.org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel and yeeyeeslayer
Except real prettyboys exist almost exclusively on social media, as someone who is occasionally called a “prettyboy” meaning more like cutecel, it’s hundred times better to be a little ugly with good height and frame, I get reality checked on it everyday
I noticed prettyboys (chad ones) are far more likely to want to be models or influencers. They think just like foids

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te

having a legit prettyboy face in a good way not a cutecel way can even makeup for being short
would prime foids pick the legit prettyboy or the maesthetic guy?

Wrong users here just think that because u 70 percent of u are 18. The ideal is a mix like shawn michaels in my bio. Pretty features with a masc body and/or ig frame. Not ur fags that weigh 150 pounds that know woman over the age of 22 even sees as a man. I use a wrestler as an example because they are body maxxed.

• +1
Reactions: greywind and ChadL1te
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, ChadL1te and TitusA
I wonder what JB's think about Maher?.... @forevergymcelling @New Poster

Do prettyboys look good on beards?

WAKE UP

laughs cage GIF
Dellisola mogs

• +1
Reactions: greywind, efidescontinuado and ChadL1te
Team masc until the bitter end 🫡

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and hopecel