Masc mogger vs prettyboy twink

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

Just a guy
What would you rather be, a masc mogger with a crazy physique. Every man fears you and has respect for you.
Or would you rather be a prettyboy twink.

I used to be masc asf but I traded it in for the prettyboy pill. I let my hair grow out, lost ALL my muscle but I look appealing asf now.
I’m doubting my choice.
I get all the bitches I want but I can see that men don’t have the respect for me like they used to.

At work a huge nigga just roid raged at me, I could just tell he thinks he can fuck me up with one punch. My boss also raged at me last week which would not happen if I had the physique and face I used too.

I know y’all gonna use the cope, muh muh masc mogger doesn’t need a good physique for respect well shit I’m not ramirez innit.

Prettyboy appealmaxxed twink vs masc mogger.

What do you guys choose

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, PsychoH, iloveboobs and 4 others
DAADAAAA DAADADAAAANOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Sushifart, iloveboobs and 3 others
go back to masc mogger
Girls love a mf that’s masculine,striking, dominant, etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Huge غرور, sportsmogger, mxrbled and 5 others
Second option:ogre:

• Love it
Reactions: iwannabebreathtakin
What would you rather be, a masc mogger with a crazy physique. Every man fears you and has respect for you.

I used to be masc asf but I traded it in for the prettyboy pill. I let my hair grow out, lost ALL my muscle but I look appealing asf now.
I’m doubting my choice.
I get all the bitches I want but I can see that men don’t have the respect for me like they used to.

At work a huge nigga just roid raged at me, I could just tell he thinks he can fuck me up with one punch. My boss also raged at me last week which would not happen if I had the physique and face I used too.

I know y’all gonna use the cope, muh muh masc mogger doesn’t need a good physique for respect well shit I’m not ramirez innit.

What do you guys choose
Better to be twink prettyboy but with some muscles

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
u dont gotta lose muscle to prettyboymaxx just get lean

• +1
Reactions: Soter, vnom and truthhurts

I’m doubting my choice.

What do you guys choose
You mean as masc mogger someone like him?

go back to masc mogger
Truth
I feel like an estrogen ridden cuck now tho, I’m off gear and shit my brain works so cuck like now.
I miss blasting grams of roids so bad

I don’t think I’ll ever get to my masc peak again jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PsychoH, Blud_99 and MA_ascender
just build as much muscle naturally without gaining fat and keep pretty boy features

This tbh..

• +1
Reactions: Always Stay You
Prime David Gandy is an example of dark triad masc mogger with high appeal.

Screenshot 2024 10 16 230414

Masc mogger for sure, but not ogre tho

I’m doubting my choice.

What do you guys choose
You could’ve just went for robust prettyboy if you had the bones for a masc mogger…

Robust pretty boy is best

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone and JohnBaza
Is that supposed to offend me
yes because that means your weak as fuck unless you have insane fighting technique and trained mma for like 10 years but even with that youd be weak asfuck in afight cuz of weight classes. If a man is weak he is not a man imo and I dont mean strength like lifting just fighting

• +1
Reactions: DNRDniggerking and PsychoDsk
yes because that means your weak as fuck unless you have insane fighting technique and trained mma for like 10 years but even with that youd be weak asfuck in afight cuz of weight classes. If a man is weak he is not a man imo and I dont mean strength like lifting just fighting
Boohoo I don't give a fuck I love being skinny and having a 26 waist. U sound like a caveman why would I worry ab fighting ppl

• Ugh..
Reactions: JohnBaza
Boohoo I don't give a fuck I love being skinny and having a 26 waist. U sound like a caveman why would I worry ab fighting ppl
lol you are just a woman in my eyes

Prettyboy with a masc bod mogs the most imo.

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza and Soter

I’m doubting my choice.

What do you guys choose
get the body back nigger

• +1
Reactions: mxrbled

I’m doubting my choice.

What do you guys choose
you cant go from masc to pretty boy, if you can then you were never really both in the first place. also masc over twink fag everyday of the week

• +1
just wait till I find you nigga

• +1
Twink as in Austin Dunham or Harry Styles?

go back to masc mogger
Yup

Im a bald, masculine dominant man and i love fucking my fat wife everyday.

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk and Blud_99