MASC VS PrettyBoy

ZanyBR

ZanyBR

Iron
I once saw Amnesia speaking the truth: a forum where there are 15yo boys and also 25yo mens arguing will never reach a final consensus.

PRETTY BOY GAME:

Boy1
Boy2
Boy3

The prettyboy tiktok archetype (good collagen, shaved, "gay" hair, lean, and feminine features) works VERY well during teenaging.
15/16/17/18/19yo girls are obsessed with them.
And it has always been that way throughout modern history.
Just look at boy bands and their fans (since the Beatles days).
On TikTok you see twinks being adored by millions of teenagers and this is real.
So if you're in your teens, this is the game that works. If you have pretty boy traits, you should maximize this.

THE MASC GAME

However, if you are over 22, you need more masculinity. Even because, after that age, it becomes more and more difficult for you to keep the characteristics of a pretty boy (great collagen and smooth appearance, for exemple).
And see, I'm not just talking about women here. I'm thinking about life. Getting respect in the workplace, getting respect from other men. This is important for men's mental well-being.
At this age, women still want a pretty face (they will ALWAYS appreciate it, until the end of their lives), but they also crave masculinity and dominance.

So having a muscular body (along with a good height), stubble, tan, tattoos will help you a lot. You need massive sexy appeal.
You don't want be a twink that isn't intended for other men.

I know that some idiot will appear quoting Chico or some 0.001% top model who manages to have a pretty boy face / pretty boy style and a muscular body at 6'4 at 26 years old.
But you are not that guy.
So drop autism and start seeing REALITY. Do things that will benefit you, that suit your reality and age.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, ALP, Deleted member 15827 and 7 others
Just look like this
Perfect combination of masc and pretty

Attachments

• B5BE8B26-9565-4E5F-9866-856AF0035827.jpeg
    B5BE8B26-9565-4E5F-9866-856AF0035827.jpeg
    166.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Beastchodecode, ALP and Deleted member 18694
942A5190 4A6F 4F35 9AB5 11DDD2BEBA59
685C26E1 3227 463D A911 4F29B18032DF
2B5D9914 6677 4227 8A57 62AB5C37A7BF
EF37C814 24BC 42E8 8930 383A942D4FD2
471981DE 838D 4EAD A0D5 68A1D88EBF87

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx and Kingcel32
you can run pretty boy game until ~25 if you are incredibly dedicated and informed

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, justinzayn, Deprived and 2 others
I will try to prolong PRETTY BOY GAME until I hit 30 years old.

Attachments

• my photos 14.png
    my photos 14.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ALP and Deleted member 19551
Both guys on those videos don't look masculine specially cause their attitude feminine low t fags who want to appeal the jbs

Ideal in 2022 is to look like as much of a sinner as possible.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Amexmaxx
I once saw Amnesia speaking the truth: a forum where there are 15yo boys and also 25yo mens arguing will never reach a final consensus.

PRETTY BOY GAME:

View attachment 1774062 View attachment 1774063 View attachment 1774064

The prettyboy tiktok archetype (good collagen, shaved, "gay" hair, lean, and feminine features) works VERY well during teenaging.
On TikTok you see twinks being adored by millions of teenagers and this is real.
So if you're in your teens, this is the game that works. If you have pretty boy traits, you should maximize this.

THE MASC GAME

However, if you are over 22, you need more masculinity. Even because, after that age, it becomes more and more difficult for you to keep the characteristics of a pretty boy (great collagen and smooth appearance, for exemple).
And see, I'm not just talking about women here. I'm thinking about life. Getting respect in the workplace, getting respect from other men. This is important for men's mental well-being.
At this age, women still want a pretty face (they will ALWAYS appreciate it, until the end of their lives), but they also crave masculinity and dominance.

So having a muscular body (along with a good height), stubble, tan, tattoos will help you a lot. You need massive sexy appeal.

I know that some idiot will appear quoting Chico or some 0.001% top model who manages to have a pretty boy face / pretty boy style and a muscular body at 6'4 at 26 years old.
So drop autism and start seeing REALITY. Do things that will benefit you, that suit your reality and age.

These have to be the worst examples of masculine aesthetics which could have been chosen boy, one Nordic gay guy with small amount of robustness and one ogre roided normie

This here are proper masculine aesthetics, high T slayer faces with insane ratios
Aka the Hexums, Dragos etc.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Just look like this
Perfect combination of masc and pretty
My ex girlfriend used to tell me to grow my hair long because I looked similar to him, issue was I couldn't really grow stubble. I'm in my mid 20's now, and grew my hair long, keeping it maintained and my current girlfriend tells me I look like him, apparently my eye region and I have his literal exact nose.

I just wish I had his jaw. I'm not majorly recessed, but slightly recessive in my jaw. I'm getting Bimax early 2023 and have a plan to looksmax Kurt Cobain, already in a slowly growing band. I reckon I can hold that masc/pretty look until my mid 30s. It's nice to see that people here think that's a good look too, as most people here want to looksmax tiktokkers.

• Hmm...
Reactions: stevielake
My ex girlfriend used to tell me to grow my hair long because I looked similar to him, issue was I couldn't really grow stubble. I'm in my mid 20's now, and grew my hair long, keeping it maintained and my current girlfriend tells me I look like him, apparently my eye region and I have his literal exact nose.

I just wish I had his jaw. I'm not majorly recessed, but slightly recessive in my jaw. I'm getting Bimax early 2023 and have a plan to looksmax Kurt Cobain, already in a slowly growing band. I reckon I can hold that masc/pretty look until my mid 30s. It's nice to see that people here think that's a good look too, as most people here want to looksmax tiktokkers.
Can u send pics dm?
At least just of hairstyle if u dont want show face

Can u send pics dm?
At least just of hairstyle if u dont want show face
I might do. I've still only ever sent a picture to one person on here. I'm not an incel or have any issue with girls, so not exactly insecure about how I look, but am also aware this website can be quite toxic at times haha.

Pretty boy face is ideal in your teens (14 to 19).
Pretty boy face + robust body is ideal in young adulthood (20s and even 30s if you have the right genetics/lifestyle).
Past young adulthood, either you're a genetic freak like Jared Leto or that chinese guy, or you'll look like garbage anyways.

Are these looks pretty boy game or masc?

Greaser
ipztgri5olm81.jpg
The-Outsiders-Cast-Where-Are-They-Now-Feature.jpg

Prep
e262fcee1e56c35e0492dad6f51a2fa7.jpg
bb5ea6688e385f383d2aa5cbbfa3300a.jpg
5f4973447f3a07e414ab858d01da8582.jpg

I will try to prolong PRETTY BOY GAME until I hit 30 years old.

im sorry but youre gonna age like shit....this is the reality of pretty boys.

All of those chads have A10 eyes.

You retarded aspie fuck, this is iike the 5th thread you made on this topic. Go outside instead of making these redundant shit threads.

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake
@Gargantuan If these are prettyboys then I was born a woman with a penis :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan
Pretty boy face is ideal in your teens (14 to 19).
Pretty boy face + robust body is ideal in young adulthood (20s and even 30s if you have the right genetics/lifestyle).
Past young adulthood, either you're a genetic freak like Jared Leto or that chinese guy, or you'll look like garbage anyways.
Past 35-40 You need to be a fit dom masc man to have any hope in women. At that age most men look like dogshit with a dadbot body and bolding.

PRETTY BOY GAME:

View attachment 1774062 View attachment 1774063 View attachment 1774064

THE MASC GAME

SHOULD A BALDING HAIRY MANLET JUST KRATOSMAX

This is obvious and it's why we need a teen section. It's missing the point of looksmaxing to have a bunch of low test 15 year olds trying to look as androgynous as possible. Just dump these retards in their own section so they can circle jerk to korean boybands.

• +1
Reactions: JackHanma