Masculine earrings are NOT haram, circumcision is !Muslims act like it's gay or some shit

yandex99

yandex99

Kraken
Don't follow some bs consensus salaf like husayn who was part of prophets family wore earrings

Otoh circumcision is Haram in early Islam and according to ibn al aws a elavated sahabi in musnad Ahmed it's a Jewish bidah

Follow the truth

I wear earrings as part of my native American culture and I make Salah with them on I know it's not a sin but I'm tired of Muslims that find out I'm Muslim and tell me this is making me a non Muslim

It's part of my cultural dress yet they make it seem like I'm consulting jinn possessed american injun shamans for love spells or some shit

I don't want to be a freaking Arab I like native American heritage and I hope all natives become Muslim but you don't have to abandon your identity to be Muslim and become a arab

It's comical to me when non Arabs wear turbans and jalabahs when the prophet wore trousers and a long modest shirt with a skull cap

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JohnBaza and rand anon
@ElTruecel I'm a Choctaw warrior for Islam AND my people

I will never imitate a Arab

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
dnr

but I think circumcised is still giga based imo as it would gives you much better aerodynamics

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Entschuldigung and Jonas2k7
Circumcision is not a mandatory requirement. It’s completely optional but most muzzies are too low IQ to even know about the religion they claim to follow. :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: yandex99
I’ve heard of every Hispanic/native Muslims tbh. There was one Muslim Mexican here though
Yeah most natives either follow satanic shamans or christcuck for white 'people'

• WTF
I’ve heard of every Hispanic/native Muslims tbh. There was one Muslim Mexican here though
Yes, they exist. They’re probably the most newest type of reverts. :feelsokman:

• +1
Circumcision is not a mandatory requirement. It’s completely optional but most muzzies are too low IQ to even know about the religion they claim to follow. :feelskek:
Because they just follow their fathers and their fathers and never make serious inquiry like converted Muslims do

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Because they just follow their fathers and their fathers and never make serious inquiry like converted Muslims do
Well said. They just accept whatever they hear and that’s it; no research into things whatsoever. They are mindless drones that do not think for themselves. And when you think for yourself, you’re branded a heretic. Weird ass bhenchods.

• +1
Jewellery in general is a sign of wealth and prestige.
JFL at calling that gay.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Well said. They just accept whatever they hear and that’s it; no research into things whatsoever. They are mindless drones that do not think for themselves. And when you think for yourself, you’re branded a heretic. Weird ass bhenchods.
Islam for most Muslims is just some wierd wog identity shit

Most don't even believe imo

For example I've had multiple hijabis be hostile to me when they found out I'm Muslim (cuz we be misogynistic to them and their cultural upbringing)but flirt with me when they think I'm just some random exotic to them injun they think they can do secret zina with

That's why I'll only marry a east Asian Muslimah or a mestizo revert

They're on that sincerity in their Deen those two

Last edited:
  • +1
Islam for most Muslims is just some wierd wog identity shit

Most don't even believe imo

For example I've had multiple hijabis be hostile to me when they found out I'm Muslim but flirt with me when they think I'm just some random exotic to them injun they think they can do secret zina with
Yet another good point. Indeed, hoejabis are nicer to kafir men than they are to muzzie men. I’ve seen it time and time again, they are hostile to (uglier) men who are muzzies and DTF to men who aren’t. Perhaps they want other men to revert since muzzies’ wet dream is to revert kafirs.

No one said earrings are haram it’s a culture thing. Also what’s with the Muslim hate in the forum recently :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: @Gengar

Yet another good point. Indeed, hoejabis are nicer to kafir men than they are to muzzie men. I’ve seen it time and time again, they are hostile to (uglier) men who are muzzies and DTF to men who aren’t. Perhaps they want other men to revert since muzzies’ wet dream is to revert kafirs.
Arab or wog Muslima and hoejabi are pretty much synonymous imo

Even Quran called Arabs munafiqeen

No one said earrings are haram it’s a culture thing. Also what’s with the Muslim hate in the forum recently :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: @Gengar
Earrings are haram for men but permissible for women. As per Sunni Islam, maybe Shia Islam has a different opinion.

And many muzzies are low IQ in general and we come into contact with them, as you know the loudest people are also the dumbest people. Hence why.

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto
Arab or wog Muslima and hoejabi are pretty much synonymous imo

Even Quran called Arabs munafiqeen
Islam came to Arabia first because they were the most jahil community. Yet even today they have a superiority complex towards other non-Arabs even though the hadiths they hold in high esteem clearly states that no Arab is superior over a non-Arab and vice versa. Most muzzies are just muzzies in name. IRL, they are some of the biggest degenerates you’ll ever meet.

Nah I've had multiple Arabs tell me I'm kafir for wearing it as if I just consulted a sahir shaman or some shit like damn im not gonna Arabize myself

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto
Islam came to Arabia first because they were the most jahil community. Yet even today they have a superiority complex towards other non-Arabs even though the hadiths they hold in high esteem clearly states that no Arab is superior over a non-Arab and vice versa. Most muzzies are just muzzies in name. IRL, they are some of the biggest degenerates you’ll ever meet.
African and Malay Muslims are most sincere imo but Desi ones are good if they're not wogs

• +1
Nah I've had multiple Arabs tell me I'm kafir for wearing it as if I just consulted a sahir shaman or some shit like damn im not gonna Arabize myself
Gengar answered it above mb

• +1
Yes, I agree with you. :Comfy:
The only Arabs that follow Islam sincerely are Yemeni but they're hated by other Arabs for being less white looking

Rasulallah praised the people of Yemen

I'd marry one of them but not levantines or north africand

Imagine being mutilated at birth 💀

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
yeah fr, especially stud earrings

• +1
The only Arabs that follow Islam sincerely are Yemeni but they're hated by other Arabs for being less white looking

Rasulallah praised the people of Yemen

I'd marry one of them but not levantines or north africand
Yeah even Soydi Arabia is bombing Yemen. They tried to have Pakistan on board with them by also bombing them but we refused.

• +1
Don't follow some bs consensus salaf like husayn who was part of prophets family wore earrings

Otoh circumcision is Haram in early Islam and according to ibn al aws a elavated sahabi in musnad Ahmed it's a Jewish bidah

Follow the truth

I wear earrings as part of my native American culture and I make Salah with them on I know it's not a sin but I'm tired of Muslims that find out I'm Muslim and tell me this is making me a non Muslim

It's part of my cultural dress yet they make it seem like I'm consulting jinn possessed american injun shamans for love spells or some shit

I don't want to be a freaking Arab I like native American heritage and I hope all natives become Muslim but you don't have to abandon your identity to be Muslim and become a arab

It's comical to me when non Arabs wear turbans and jalabahs when the prophet wore trousers and a long modest shirt with a skull cap
Wow you are native? What tribe, pretty cool man

Yeah even Soydi Arabia is bombing Yemen. They tried to have Pakistan on board with them by also bombing them but we refused.
Shah Rukh Khan Jaihind GIF by Red Chillies Entertainment
We Indians will reclaim Kashmir. Jai hind!

• JFL
Wow you are native? What tribe, pretty cool man
Choctaw(which is a sixteenth century post Spanish genocide of mound builders amalgamation of Brazilian seafarer amazonian indians,mound builder Mississippian culture,and even some Mexican otomi and Mayans as is all evidenced by linguistics and our genetics,for example one of my grandma's looks Caribe or Aruban while another looks Mexican istmid )

My DNA test said everything from taino to Mexican and Colombian while I have zero post Columbus Latin American ancestry

Last edited:
Shah Rukh Khan Jaihind GIF by Red Chillies Entertainment
We Indians will reclaim Kashmir. Jai hind!
Stop I would condemn Muslims for raping Hindu women and hate them but you Hindus don't have a issue with Hindu rape when it's directed at the ummah in kashmir

Users who are viewing this thread

Back