Masculine women look so bad

barretstoe

barretstoe

Bronze
If you like masculine women you are probably zesty gay who wants to be dominated. Studies have shown that men who are attracted to masculine women are less attractive, maybe will provide source but too lazy you can google yourself.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lirevk, halloweed, SlavicGeneral and 7 others
Also masculine women are so Annoying like literally

Women who are not feminine are just not women fully. While men who are feminine R still men cause women like feminine men too

That means if you don't only like nordic Stacey's,you're gay and ugly lol

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Women who are not feminine are just not women fully. While men who are feminine R still men cause women like feminine men too
It's a cope from women with lesser attractiveness and self esteem.kingkellz posted studies on this .high e or attractive women with high self esteem want masculine men only.

That means if you don't only like nordic Stacey's,you're gay and ugly lol
Jfl Nordic Stacey's are the most masculine women I've seen tall height + bad waist to hip ratio + no boobies. Latinas estrogenmog

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yandex99 and raleqtambrobret
Jfl Nordic Stacey's are the most masculine women I've seen tall height + bad waist to hip ratio + no boobies. Latinas estrogenmog
Ignore that yandex dude, he's an Indian coper.
He thinks Indians have the highest male SMV & also has delusions of him slaying Nordic women.

• +1
Reactions: Lirevk, LancasteR and barretstoe
It's a cope from women with lesser attractiveness and self esteem.kingkellz posted studies on this .high e or attractive women with high self esteem want masculine men only.
Cope, women like feminine men cause theyr stable and can provide stable relationship while high t men overly aggressive and dumb asf. But I agree that high e women like high t men

4096271 Facial gender is considered to be a continuum over masculinity or femininity Figure 1
Atg55fpu7bz81 1
Illusionofsex
740full inma cuesta
Estonia1

White women are the only feminine women,even fem faced latinas look like dudes due to their coloring alone

Cope, women like feminine men cause theyr stable and can provide stable relationship while high t men overly aggressive and dumb asf. But I agree that high e women like high t men
No,it's a cope and you just said it.they go for them because they feel they can easily control a feminine guy,but when they are beautiful enough to get DOM they go for DOM though mascthetic is best.

Ignore that yandex dude, he's an Indian coper.
He thinks Indians have the highest male SMV & also has delusions of him slaying Nordic women.

View attachment 2984674View attachment 2984675View attachment 2984677View attachment 2984679View attachment 2984680

White women are the only feminine women,even fem faced latinas look like dudes due to their coloring alone
Just fucking lol at your colorism. You are probably shitskin who has never seen a white woman irl.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Just fucking lol at your colorism. You are probably shitskin who has never seen a white woman irl.
I live in a all white town.

And endocrine disruptors make all women manly and men feminine unless healthy during puberty but white features and coloring are the only fem features and coloring.

A latina is masculine by default even if she has fem white features.

No,it's a cope and you just said it.they go for them because they feel they can easily control a feminine guy,but when they are beautiful enough to get DOM they go for DOM though mascthetic is best.
Nigga you are dumb asf, look up studies, women like feminine men as much as masculine, depends on the woman. A lot of women like BTS guys for a reason. You think the more t the better while it's not true. If it was true drago would have the prettiest face among psl gods for women but it's chico who gets it

And endocrine disruptors make all women manly and men feminine unless healthy during puberty but white features and coloring are the only fem features and coloring.

Still you are shitskin who worships white women cause they seem exotic to you, you ve never dated white women didn't you

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Nigga you are dumb asf, look up studies, women like feminine men as much as masculine, depends on the woman. A lot of women like BTS guys for a reason. You think the more t the better while it's not true. If it was true drago would have the prettiest face among psl gods for women but it's chico who gets it
You're stupid.https://looksmax.org/threads/womens-preference-for-masculinity-studies.310971/

Still you are shitskin who worships white women cause they seem exotic to you, you ve never dated white women didn't you
I dated two blondes.and I'm olive colored and look like a middle eastern and grew up entirely in white areas I don't find nordic women exotic I know they're just the only feminine women.

You're a femboy nerdic that worships manly women while making a thread against it.are you this stupid?

You're a femboy nerdic that worships manly women while making a thread against it.are you this stupid?
Chill mcnugget, why are gymcels and beardcels not the most attractive if a woman wants higher t men? Why are there no truly high t men celebrities who are worshipped by women? The most masculine man who is frequently thirsted over is Cavill and even he is not the most masculine.

Chill mcnugget, why are gymcels and beardcels not the most attractive if a woman wants higher t men? Why are there no truly high t men celebrities who are worshipped by women? The most masculine man who is frequently thirsted over is Cavill and even he is not the most masculine.
Because the elites want to promote feminine males to women.and you can be ugly and masculine and feminine and ugly too.a goodlooking dom handsome man is preferred.

And btw in romance novels that actually sell,the men are hypermasc and dark triad.

Because the elites want to promote feminine males to women.and you can be ugly and masculine and feminine and ugly too.a goodlooking dom handsome man is preferred.

And btw in romance novels that actually sell,the men are hypermasc and dark triad.
Yeah elites promote, another conspirologist dumb nigga. Market will always stay on top no matter what, especially when it comes to men.

“only white women are feminine”

sometimes I forget how retarded this site is

Yeah elites promote, another conspirologist dumb nigga. Market will always stay on top no matter what, especially when it comes to men.
Yes and the studies show the stacey market is for DOM men.

Post examples of masculine women (but keep them sexy)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back