MasculineMaxxing

G

GetThatBread

Retired
Is there a way to Max out masculinity? My bideltoid is 18.5 or 19 inches so I’m doomed on that department. Can’t wait to GymCel and drop some other things I can masculinize

Masculinitymaxxing is legit, especially in the long run. You cannot keep chasing jb's for the rest of your life as you will start to age at some point. Mature women, on the other hand, will always prefer masculine guys. I guess beardmaxxing (no soybeard ofc), eyebrowmaxxing (low-set and thick), neck training, being lean and getting a tan could all help. If you already possess a strong browridge, that's a massive bonus too.

• +1
Reactions: Kade
Masculinitymaxxing is legit, especially in the long run. You cannot keep chasing jb's for the rest of your life as you will start to age at some point. Mature women, on the other hand, will always prefer masculine guys. I guess beardmaxxing (no soybeard ofc), eyebrowmaxxing (low-set and thick), neck training, being lean and getting a tan could all help. If you already possess a strong browridge, that's a massive bonus too.
What is a JB exactly? I’ve always liked older women because they’re easier to get, they value your youth more and if you’re young and masculine they really appreciate that. Also older women are more experienced if youre not looking for an LTR since they’ve already been used up by everyone meaning the sex is better than a 17 YO with 4 bodies

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
What is a JB exactly? I’ve always liked older women because they’re easier to get, they value your youth more and if you’re young and masculine they really appreciate that. Also older women are more experienced if youre not looking for an LTR since they’ve already been used up by everyone meaning the sex is better than a 17 YO with 4 bodies
jb = jailbait, basically when girls become fertile and guys (naturally) start to become attracted to them. It is viewed by some as a woman's prime/ideal age (range).