Masculinity matters more then looks

D

Deleted member 28039

Gold
woman are attracted to masculine behavior. as long as youre' not ugly and average or above what will matter is how strong and masculine your character is in the end

woman detect any form of weakness in a man's personality and ITS OVER

the only ones who can get away with being emotionally weak are giga chads. those who's face is so superior that nobody can replace them

i am emotionally weak and i admit that. i am an honest person so i dont care admitting facts. i am emotionally weak. focus too much on empathy and fragile. i am also heaving mental illness along with a very low iq. thats besids the fact i am a bald manlet.

my father is the opposite of me. he beraly show any feelings. was a tank commander. is smart. violent. vicious. cold hearted. he is a piece of shit in short. but despite all the shit he got into he always was very strong emotionally. never saw him even shed a tear.

emotion is weakness in short.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: StalinCel, jflsnowdzz, Prince88 and 16 others
Wtf are u doing on this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, rand anon, Deleted member 14392 and 7 others
Name checks out.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Endocrinemaxxer, Moggedbyevery1, ascension and 7 others
good bait op

• +1
Reactions: Sondern and twilight
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ascension, rand anon, Deleted member 14392 and 2 others
dude's a troll check his other threads

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
  • +1
Reactions: Majkal and Deleted member 9779
dude's a troll check his other threads
said the guy who trolled a good looking pretty boy to turn himeself into a monster

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, ascension and rand anon
Nah he is just a hopeless incel who copes with bluepill and redpill
where do you see red pill and blue pill dumbass?

i said emotion is a human weakness. and that cold hearted people are happy and succuesfull.

whats more blackpill then this?>

You need to look masculine, not act as such. And then you facial structure needs to be masculine, which has nothing to do with body hair or muscles.
with bluepill and redpill
Is there even any difference?

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and 5.5psl
You need to look masculine, not act as such. And then you facial structure needs to be masculine, which has nothing to do with body hair or muscles.

Yes there is
Bluepill is all just be yourself and be confident
Atleast redpill tells you to gym Max and be nt and do something

• +1
Reactions: Majkal and autistic_tendencies
woman are attracted to masculine behavior. as long as youre' not ugly and average or above what will matter is how strong and masculine your character is in the end
where do you see red pill and blue pill dumbass?

i said emotion is a human weakness. and that cold hearted people are happy and succuesfull.

whats more blackpill then this?>
You fuckin ugly greycel read this shit which you have written
Go to hamzas and Richard cooper discord
You don't belong to this place

• +1
Reactions: Majkal

you need to look average. masculine behavior is more importent then masculine look

a masculine looking guy and weak unmasculine behavior < an unmasculine guy with a masculine behavior

• JFL
Reactions: Lawton88 and 5.5psl
I used to fall for this meme but it's not really true

You fuckin ugly greycel read this shit which you have written
Go to hamzas and Richard cooper discord
You don't belong to this place
why dont i belong this forum if i'm a true incel? this forum is for incels but it does not mean everyone need to be looks purists here.

personality matters. whatever you like it or not. looks matters more but it dosent mean personality does not matter

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and madcap88
Behead all greycels.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999
Your looks dont matter retard, just be masculine
being masculine is also genetic dumbass. i cant be cold hearted because i overthink about empathy

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
you need to look average. masculine behavior is more importent then masculine look

a masculine looking guy and weak unmasculine behavior < an unmasculine guy with a masculine behavior
You are literally coping so hard lmfao just fuck off

• +1
Reactions: Majkal
Here is my conclusion. Everything matters at same time they dont. People are just different from each other. You will get different result every single time and its not good to make analysis based on experience. .. Its always so different.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Here is my conclusion. Everything matters at same time they dont. People are just different from each other. You will get different result every single time and its not good to make analysis based on experience. .. Its always so different.
woman are attracted to masculine behavior. period. this is not a debate this is a fact.

I agree girls dont like good guys the moment they see a weakness in you its over.Being feminine is a giga failo if your not attractive even if you are its still bad.

I agree girls dont like good guys the moment they see a weakness in you its over.Being feminine is a giga failo if your not attractive even if you are its still bad.
being cold hearted and emotionally strong is the key for a happy life. no overthinking about petty things. no flinching from insults. you can succueed in life with this kind of personality. elon musk is a cold hearted psychopath. jeff bezos is ugly and a cold hearted psychopath. putin. etc etc.

Your looks dont matter retard, just be masculine
idiot. where did i said looks dont matter? looks matter. but if you are average looking and above. this is where personality starting to matter also

btw personality matters to all things in life besides dating. jeff bezos is ugly and look at him

but being ugly and masculine won't help? therefor it's all looks

Seems like someone is autistic ("emotionless") and wants to portray that kind of personality as desireable.
Nope.

but being ugly and masculine won't help? therefor it's all looks
being ugly and being average looking are 2 different things. ugly pepole are doomed. but even ugly people if they have high iq and cold heart can acsend. look at jeff bezos. with his money he could have fix his ugly face but he does not care about that

Seems like someone is autistic ("emotionless") and wants to portray that kind of personality as desireable.
Nope.
its the other way around. heaving emotions is a good thing but you need to control those emotions and not show them

its the other way around. heaving emotions is a good thing but you need to control those emotions and not show them
Bullshit. Humans are social creatures, we basically evolved for being empathethic.
Those who are not (like autists) were excluded from the tribe.
This whole dislike for emotions is extremely, like extremely aspie, no normie will ever think this way.

Bullshit. Humans are social creatures, we basically evolved for being empathethic.
This whole dislike for emotions is extremely, like extremely aspie, no normie will ever think this way.
want to test this theory? i dident meant you need to be empty. you can laugh and all that. but crying and showing weakness. will kill you socialy

you know how many times people insulted me and i endured it because i knew that if i would start a fight i'm risking myself:

getting phisically harmed (teeth broken etc.....)

losing in the fight and heaving all respect from people to me to go away

getting in trouble with the police or getting fired

one need to know to control himeself. even if insulted. those who attack people becaue they insulted them usually lose in the end. or they kill the guy and end up in jail

All matters

said the guy who trolled a good looking pretty boy to turn himeself into a monster

Screenshot 20230404 125241 YouTube

JFLLLL

In pms too brutal asf 💀

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
Masculinity is written in your face.

if a dork tries to act “masculine”, he will just become a laughingstock, like that Andrew tate guy

Not sure where you are at but an average looking guy (no matter how he acts) that isn't really tall is literally invisible to average 5/10 single females where I am at once you are about 22+ and out of school..