Masculinity under attack today

mulattocel

mulattocel

5’8” sub7, negative canthal tilt, 133 IQ autist
Masculinity is always under fire, but today The Matrix is working extra hard.

Andrew Tate has officially been charged with rape and human trafficking albeit no conviction as of yet. On top of that, a trailer for a movie starring Zendaya drops with her getting spit-roasted by two white MTNs :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: Pray for Tom Holland.

They jailed our biracial hero and desecrated a biracial actress in the same day. Over for mixedcels.

• JFL
Reactions: theRiderEffect, angelo, sergeant blackpill and 2 others
Andrew tate is gay. Throw away the keys tbh

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, slavicpsycho and LowTrust
muh masculinity is under attack

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
You don't have to like or agree with Andrew Tate to know that masculinity is frowned upon in western countries by dominant institutions.
I agree with "masculine" men that tr4nnys are mentally ill everything other than LGB is a meme, but I just find it ironic how most of the people saying it are also ugly cucks who have narcy mentality, his fans are just all echoing what they heard from other "masculine" men, and they care too much about some type of "bro code" rather than what really matters, they should try to be more edgy and dark triad rather than trying to be righteous and aggressive

• JFL
Reactions: Graham
they should try to be more edgy and dark triad
That's pretty cringe too tbh.

As a side note, I can't tell if the kid is doing it to just be funny or if he's genuinely got learning difficulties. I know the former was something (including the accent, just without the "muh alpha" bit) kids at my school used to do too.

• Woah
Reactions: LowTrust
That's pretty cringe too tbh.
it's cringe if you're emulating that personality type, because people are shit at pretending to be something they are not, but making edgy jokes and bullying people like Leafy is infinitely more based and masculine than muh alpha andrew tate make money fuck 4/10 eppley botched filler girl with blonde dyed hair

• Hmm...
Andrew Tate has spread his message. Him getting arrested doesn’t mean much, there’s tons of other male influencers now spreading the same message so one less won’t mean much. Tate will be gone, but the message will live on

it's cringe if you're emulating that personality type, because people are shit at pretending to be something they are not, but making edgy jokes and bullying people like Leafy is infinitely more based and masculine than muh alpha andrew tate make money fuck 4/10 eppley botched filler girl with blonde dyed hair
IDK, I think when you get older you'll realize that bullying people just to drag them down is self-destructive. I don't think it's based or masculine. I get what you're saying about the Tate's and "muh redpill" etc though.

• +1
IDK, I think when you get older you'll realize that bullying people just to drag them down is self-destructive. I don't think it's based or masculine. I get what you're saying about the Tate's and "muh redpill" etc though.
it's a pretty good coping mechanism to offload stress and anger onto others though, as long as you aren't bullying someone to death or someone you care about then I don't see the harm in it yet, but I guess time will tell

• Hmm...
You don't have to like or agree with Andrew Tate to know that masculinity is frowned upon in western countries by dominant institutions.
only white pathetic emultation of "masculinity", manly niggas be hella fine and Imma hella fine with dat state of things nigga

• JFL
it's a pretty good coping mechanism to offload stress and anger onto others though, as long as you aren't bullying someone to death or someone you care about then I don't see the harm in it yet, but I guess time will tell
Why not put your stress and anger into building something or martial arts? I know I did it with fitness (until I became complacent).

Hurt people hurting others will eventually come around to bite you in the ass.

• Hmm...
Why not put your stress and anger into building something or martial arts? I know I did it with fitness (until I became complacent).

Hurt people hurting others will eventually come around to bite you in the ass.
I already do muay thai bro I don't think I can help it, it's like it is an instinct at this point. I have half evil (italian) and half light triad (swede) genes that fight against each other and rn since italian gene dominant they have been winning recently so am evil guy wtf bro

• JFL
I already do muay thai bro I don't think I can help it, it's like it is an instinct at this point. I have half evil (italian) and half light triad (swede) genes that fight against each other and rn since italian gene dominant they have been winning recently so am evil guy wtf bro
Wtf, OK, I wish you luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back