Masculinizing through PEDs

Jayjay0001

Jayjay0001

German Power
So I‘m looking to masculine myself..
(I‘m 16y/o btw)

Thought about proviron and enclomid(as a base and pct)..

Also proviron is good for getting lean, because it makes you “dry“ right?

Maybe proviron helps with dickmaxxing because it’s a DHT Derivate

Your body is already masculinizing itself, you’re only 16. Eat a good diet, exercise regularly, keep low stress levels, and maintain your hygiene. If you do these things, you will develop into the best version of yourself and be ahead of your peers. PEDs are not needed unless you naturally have Low T or if you want to be a pro athlete. Either way, training naturally can give you great results at a young age and PEDS will age you, ruining your skin and the symmetry of your face.

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
At 16???
Definitely no.
Just exercise eat healthily and don't fap

Bro you're already ahead of a bunch of us here just by being 16. Bulk normally so you can gain 1-2 more inches of height and buy a penis extender. Unless you do extremely thorough research, you shouldn't really be taking many PEDs especially at this age.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
@Maesthetics=King thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
Your body will change through a series of PEDs and change face, body EVERYTHING. See how Larry Wheels changed his heart health and facial expressions

@Maesthetics=King thoughts?
I don’t think it’s really needed and “masculinisation” through steroids seems a bit overrated.. provirion will rape hair also

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Oxygen