Mass approaching can work...

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
but only for specific type of men. Let me explain. The guys that can benefit from mass approaching are low sentience men with high sex drives who just want to stick their dick in a vagina and that will make them feel like winners. This is mostly brain wiring and these men can actually pull it off.

If you ever had emotional attachments to girls, if you have self respect, if you have second thoughts about women you want to fuck, then mass approaching will NOT work for you. You will always be too inhibited and its not a bad thing tbh, at the end of the day, what good is sex when your heart isnt into it?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, curryascenderr, Suns9999 and 3 others
Low inhib and NT is law when it comes to approaching

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: curryascenderr, Apparition, Suns9999 and 2 others
IMG 20210404 125021 677

Im scared of rejection

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: geenk worg and Suns9999
Low inhib and NT is law when it comes to approaching
NT is sometimes also physical and you can notice it in some men. From the way they carry themselves without speaking

• +1
Reactions: Apparition, Primalsplit and Rhino LeFort
NT is sometimes also physical and you can notice it in some men. From the way they carry themselves without speaking
Oh 100%. Body language and posture plays a big role.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AhappyPill4u, lepo2317 and curryascenderr
I couldn't do that. I have good metacognition and I use it in social contexts to estimate interactive outcomes between people, for example I knew that two people apparently acquaintances could have a good sexual relationship.

• +1
Reactions: Apparition
innervoid, you are my favorite philosopher

• Love it
I think I must have cold approached 50-100 girls in my life. And only 1 -obviously somewhat mentally unbalanced- girl kinda blew me off. Most of them were not down obviously, but they sort of seemed to have understood and were mildly flattered. I have also been cold approached 10-20 times in addition to that when I was in that mode. If you think women never 'somewhat' cold approach then you are coping. They're never fully direct and you shouldn't be fully direct either. It's like driving. You never drive at 0 km/h or at full maximum speed a car can. Somewhere in the middle tilted towards the upper side and you're in the golden zone.

I have good metacognition and I use it in social contexts to estimate interactive outcomes between people, for example I knew that two people apparently acquaintances could have a good sexual relationship.
same here lol. i could tell whch girls would ghost me after the first date from the way they were when i first met them. no matter what you say to her, if she doesnt like you on first sight, you will lose her

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
but they sort of seemed to have understood and were mildly flattere
just give them free validation while you get NOTHING in exchange

If you think women never 'somewhat' cold approach then you are coping
i have never been approached by a woman ever but then again i dont even have the looks to be a simp lol

just give them free validation while you get NOTHING in exchange
That's not true you retard. First of all, it was obvious that under different circumstances things could have gone my way. You know, if they probably didn't have boyfriends, if they had a chance to know me more, if it was a different environment. I wasn't a gigaChad to overpower through everything but it was obvious I wasn't a chump either.

Secondly, I lacked experience and exposure, so I was catching it up the lost time in turbo mode.

Thirdly, I have made some mistakes such as ruining the vibe, not paying enough attention to their friends, not calibrating properly, not escalating properly, not leading properly etc that ruined my chances. I wasn't Chad enough to recover from all of them but it has shown me what Chad would have learned not to do by now.

Fourthly, I have gotten some dates and a few hookups tbh.

• So Sad
First of all, it was obvious that under different circumstances things could have gone my way.
that could be said about pretty much anything. if i played it better with that girl, if did that thing with the other, if i escalated with my crush etc

You know, if they probably didn't have boyfriends, if they had a chance to know me more, if it was a different environment
too many ifs buddy boyo

Thirdly, I have made some mistakes such as ruining the vibe, not paying enough attention to their friends, not calibrating properly, not escalating properly, not leading properly etc that ruined my chance
jfl if you think its so complicated :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

W
that could be said about pretty much anything. if i played it better with that girl, if did that thing with the other, if i escalated with my crush etc

too many ifs buddy boyo

jfl if you think its so complicated :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
What are you talking about? I wasn't in the top position but I was in the game and I've gotten a taste of it. For that time it was enough. Now I'm just busy maximizing my appeal. Things don't have to go from 0 to 100. It can increase gradually. I don't even know what gives you the confidence to shittalk here when I have done leagues better than you.

wasn't in the top position but I was in the game and I've gotten a taste of it.
you start sounding like the @the BULL rn.

Now I'm just busy maximizing my appeal. Things don't have to go from 0 to 100. It can increase gradually. I don't even know what gives you the confidence to shittalk here when I have done leagues better than you.
approaching and slaying psl2-3 girls isnt an achievement

you start sounding like the @the BULL rn.

approaching and slaying psl2-3 girls isnt an achievement
I don't know what the bull was saying exactly.

What makes you think they were 2-3 psl? You have 0 clue on what I, or the girls I like look like. Is this some pathetic attempt at humor?

I don't know what the bull was saying exactly.
everytime he is cornered he starts saying stuff like "i wasnt on top of my game because im doing too much weed and if i started lifting again i would be a slayer" excuses basically

What makes you think they were 2-3 psl? You have 0 clue on what I, or the girls I like look like.
im making this assessment based on the average psl of girls .org users slay+the ratings you have given to girls i posted. i recall you rated some literal subhumans higher than my oneitis, JFL

• Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit
but only for specific type of men. Let me explain. The guys that can benefit from mass approaching are low sentience men with high sex drives who just want to stick their dick in a vagina and that will make them feel like winners. This is mostly brain wiring and these men can actually pull it off.

If you ever had emotional attachments to girls, if you have self respect, if you have second thoughts about women you want to fuck, then mass approaching will NOT work for you. You will always be too inhibited and its not a bad thing tbh, at the end of the day, what good is sex when your heart isnt into it?
I agree with you crest fallen, you are right mass aproaching is for low life monkeys

• +1