Mass immigration is based

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

24 hours happiness
It helps young virile men and leaves the women and children behind, like it's supposed to be.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and vermillioncorefan
They don't know basic english?

How do they work and earn money to live? I don't know about European lifestyle or stuff like that so I don't understand...

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
They don't know basic english?

How do they work and earn money to live? I don't know about European lifestyle or stuff like that so I don't understand...
They probably get welfare or sell drugs on the side. Some jobs like simple construction or maintenance work may not require fluent English.

Some of these guys might know English but pretend like they don't because they don't wanna talk to him. I probably wouldn't either so I don't blame them.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
deportation is genocide

We slavemaxing them for maximum profit in basement tier jobs, where if they want to communicate with someone, they just hand gestures and maybe they show you the phone with some info there and that's enough :what: :feelsshh: :oops:

Most often they work in delivery, fast food restaurants, construction, or seasonal agriculture, because the bosses of the companies don't want to pay normal wages to the people from the country, so they prefer them, paying them the minimum wage, and offering them accommodation (like 8 people in a 40 square meter apartment) so that they can survive monthly on this wage :tiny: :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff