Mass shooters official IQs ( with some surprises)

Daqirius

Daqirius

Banned
Nikolas Cruz - 92

Dylann Roof : 125

Adam Lanza - between 95 - 115

Theodor Kaczynski: 167

brenton tarrant - 140

Seung hui cho - around 120

elliot rodger - around 125

This was estimated using trusted sources, mental functioning and clairty, and general comprehesion and written and reading and math skills

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: normie_joe, soover4me, murdah and 13 others
The part that matters: All non NT

• +1
Reactions: halloweed, studymaxxer, nope and 9 others
Elliot rodger was a dellusional standardscel

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, LampPostPrime, zura and 1 other person
There is no way a retard like Elliot was that smart

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese, RecessedChinCel, mug and 5 others
Payton Gendron and Robert Crimo were def under 100 tho, they're getting dumber

So high iq correlates with subhuman appearance. How much of iq is genes and how much is environment? Suppose there is a child who has very intelligent parents but terribly ugly parents, and this child from birth is focused on sports and does not study. Will this child be prettier but less intelligent than the parents? And now the reverse situation, a child who has mogger parents who are active in sports, but they have low IQ, and this child from birth does not play sports but is focused on science. Will this child have a higher iq than the parents but be ugly?

Last edited:
Makes sense women only like low iq brutes that’s why these guys went ER

• +1
Reactions: erectiledisaster and _MVP_
Makes sense women only like low iq brutes that’s why these guys went ER
Why not blow yourself, kill some infidels and get rejects by 72 virgins in heaven too?

Not one sign of intelligent life behind those primitive mongrel eyes

Download 19

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, IAMNOTANINCEL, Sny and 7 others
Jfl at the goblin being the only double digit one

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, Daqirius and PointOfNoReturn
ER writes like he has the brain development of a 5 year old. No way he's above 100

• +1
Reactions: murdah, LampPostPrime, Bushman and 1 other person
Nikolas Cruz - 92

brenton tarrant - 140

This was estimated using trusted sources, mental functioning and clairty, and general comprehesion and written and reading and math skills
"estimated"

so FAKE

So high iq correlates with subhuman appearance. How much of iq is genes and how much is environment? Suppose there is a child who has very intelligent parents but terribly ugly parents, and this child from birth is focused on sports and does not study. Will this child be prettier but less intelligent than the parents? And now the reverse situation, a child who has mogger parents who are active in sports, but they have low IQ, and this child from birth does not play sports but is focused on science. Will this child have a higher iq than the parents but be ugly?
IQ is largely environmental. Subhumans cope with muh I was born superior. A chad with 110 IQ would be 130 IQ if he were a coping subhuman shut in animal studying all day. Imagine thinking spending your whole life studying for hours doesn't have any impact on your intelligence. It does and that includes the G factor.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72978
I always really liked Ted and even looked up to him when I was younger (despite never going ER or planning to go ER). I will always regret never writing to him in prison. I’m sure he would have given me inspirational words

IMG 6280

Rip absolute brain mogger

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Richard Cheese, horizontallytall, murdah and 4 others
ER was extremely high IQ, i interacted with him on puahate

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, IAMNOTANINCEL, ReinerGeist1 and 5 others
Lanza was smart too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and halloweed
nope keep crying
Crying? I was happy to see their IQs. Then I read "estimated" so a failed thread. Chess grandmasters have their IQs estimated at 180 then when they actually do IQ tests things look a bit differently:

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Crying? I was happy to see their IQs. Then I read "estimated" so a failed thread. Chess grandmasters have their IQs estimated at 180 then when they actually do IQ tests things look a bit differently:
View attachment 2323016
retarded point of reference, this is estimated by iq tests they took and sat scores.

No way Elliot Rodger mogs Seung Hoi Cho. Elliot Rodger completely failed his OG plans after writing down his 5000 page manifesto of cope while Seung Hoi Cho succeeded with all his plans and had a double digit death count and killed people of every race like his Turco-Mongol Altaic steppe conqueror ancestors did lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Daqirius
No way Elliot Rodger mogs Seung Hoi Cho. Elliot Rodger completely failed his OG plans after writing down his 5000 page manifesto of cope while Seung Hoi Cho succeeded with all his plans and had a double digit death count and killed people of every race like his Turco-Mongol Altaic steppe conqueror ancestors did lmfao

You see iq doesn't correlate to their carnage count, it's about their verbal comprehension, memory and reasoning. Surprisingly Elliot got way better grades than Cho and was a far batter writer.

• Woah
Reactions: Geneticist
You see iq doesn't correlate to their carnage count, it's about their verbal comprehension, memory and reasoning. Surprisingly Elliot got way better grades than Cho and was a far batter writer.

Tbf grades don’t really determine IQ the best, I know guys with high IQs who just don’t try or care about school. I feel like Cho was just crazy and schizo if you look at his manifesto, no doubt he was intelligent though

• +1
Reactions: soover4me and HeightPilledum
Tbf grades don’t really determine IQ the best, I know guys with high IQs who just don’t try or care about school. I feel like Cho was just crazy and schizo if you look at his manifesto, no doubt he was intelligent though
He only got good grades because he was in a special ed program at school, that modified learning caused him to get higher grades. His grades where Medicare at best when he got to university because he struggled to adapt to the normal system of learning.

• +1
Reactions: Geneticist
Nikolas Cruz - 92

brenton tarrant - 140

This was estimated using trusted sources, mental functioning and clairty, and general comprehesion and written and reading and math skill
Elliot, tarrant were/are midwits at best and Nikolas Cruz is a genuine retard

• +1
Reactions: erectiledisaster and Deleted member 72630

• +1
Reactions: erectiledisaster and murdah
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me
Nikolas Cruz - 92

brenton tarrant - 140

source for tarrant? are u basing this off of the level of their education or previous testing results?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: erectiledisaster and soover4me
mental functioning and clairty, and general comprehesion and written and reading and math skills
where when and how was this assessed

• +1
Reactions: erectiledisaster and soover4me
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: erectiledisaster, LampPostPrime and Deleted member 72978
Him Being Asian and 5’8 is worse than being an IQcel
ER is double digit iq. no one with superior cognitive functionality has that little self awareness/ inhib and decides to publicly refer to himself as a supreme gentleman whilst being a prepubescent looking framecel

also if you go look at the way he frequently seethed infront of roomates and close friends about his inceldom/jealousy ud notice hes irrational and developed no social/emotional intelligence

• +1
Reactions: erectiledisaster, LampPostPrime and soover4me
ER is double digit iq. no one with superior cognitive functionality has that little self awareness/ inhib and decides to publicly refer to himself as a supreme gentleman whilst being a prepubescent looking framecel

also if you go look at the way he frequently seethed infront of roomates and close friends about his inceldom/jealousy ud notice hes irrational and developed no social/emotional intelligence
U don't have to have superior IQ to have the basic awareness that he lacked lol. He definitely probably was sub 90 iq lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72978
Him Being Asian and 5’8 is worse than being an IQcel
5'8s not bad and average for a half asian but I'm sure u will say 6'7 is average im 2024

Users who are viewing this thread

Back