3 deaths what a fucking noob

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and incelmogger
only three niggas got killed
this shit aint news bruh

• +1
Reactions: timid, Jova, Aladin and 1 other person

He had some decent shots but overall it was a 2/10 murder

Suspect's apparent mugshot (LOW QUALITY)

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Abhorrence
this is why i don't leave home without my concealed body armor and pistol

niggers and spics still commit more mass shootings and murders per capita

This is what happens when everyone has guns especially incels
no, it's what happens when 80 iq niggers and spics exist in a society designed for 100+ iq people. you don't see this problem in countries like switzerland that have more gun ownership per capita than the us.

no, it's what happens when 80 iq niggers and spics exist in a society designed for 100+ iq people. you don't see this problem in countries like switzerland that have more gun ownership per capita than the us.
Not everyone can buy a gun in the super market like in USA in Switzerland it’s a lot harder and more controlled to get guns

Yawn

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
Not everyone can buy a gun in the super market like in USA in Switzerland it’s a lot harder and more controlled to get guns
most shootings are committed by stolen or black market guns, so whether you can buy a gun in a supermarket or not in the usa(you can't), is not relevant anyway. criminals can also build guns with 3d printing, if you regulate parts like in europe, they will just get migrants to smuggle grenades up

does sweden have a bomb problem or is it an excess of low iq browns?

Last edited:
i wear a bullet proof vest, a police uniform, kevlar helmet, ballistic face mask, and carry a short barrel ar 15 in 300 blackout when i expect to see black people

3 deaths what a fucking noob
Well he was using a shotgun. I'd say that's pretty good.

Tell me you've never shot guns in your life without telling me you've never shot guns in your life, sissy. You know what? You might as well just put your finger up your butt and start sucking on dildos. You fucking piece of shit. Limp dick mother fucker. I'll tear you to pieces you son of a bitch.

Fake Illuminati psy op

Absolutely pathetic tbh. Not even double digits. (Even 10 is week let’s be honest)
He was a jaded worn down gangstalking victim

And that caused him to go ER and fail?
Yeah
Gangstalkers got to his head made him go ER but he was too worn down because of their invasive methods

Yeah
Gangstalkers got to his head made him go ER but he was too worn down because of their invasive methods
Weird they could never make me go ER.

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence