Massater insertions matter so much

UglyItalian

UglyItalian

Bronze
The right side of my face looks so bloated compared to my left, it's literally only because of the massater muscle FML

Attachments

• 20221011_191921.jpg
    20221011_191921.jpg
    577.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Masseter reduction is an underrated looksmax.

big massetesr are ideal

Botox is shit, you will have to get injections every 3 months. Not sustainable, you will end up paralyzing your jaw permanently

• +1
Reactions: YabadiDabado and Blackgymmax
Capped to trucel im sorry

Botox is shit, you will have to get injections every 3 months. Not sustainable, you will end up paralyzing your jaw permanently
Would getting Botox once permanently shrink the muscle? it used to never be this bad I just starting chewing on gatorade bottle caps and overworked it so I'm hoping if I get Botox once I won't need it again

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Also why would you want to feminize your jawline... Get jaw angle implants or filler instead, botox is gigacucked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 31953
Also why would you want to feminize your jawline... Get jaw angle implants or filler instead, botox is gigacucked
It's not feminization it's making it more angular, my face looks round and it cucks the whole right side of my face

Would getting Botox once permanently shrink the muscle? it used to never be this bad I just starting chewing on gatorade bottle caps and overworked it so I'm hoping if I get Botox once I won't need it again

Botox is not permanent. Its a nerve toxin that you will have to reinject for life to maintain the results. Also I dont understand why you would want it.

Your jaw looks okayish, you dont need to shrink your masseters. You need jaw angle implants. Your main failos are your your eyes, nose and zygos. I would look towards fixing those instead of your jaw

Botox is not permanent. Its a nerve toxin that you will have to reinject for life to maintain the results. Also I dont understand why you would want it.

Your jaw looks okayish, you dont need to shrink your masseters. You need jaw angle implants. Your main failos are your your eyes, nose and zygos. I would look towards fixing those instead of your jaw
Eh my eyes aren't that bad I'm just kind of lifting my brows and squinting a little, my jaw is a bigger falio imo

It's not feminization it's making it more angular, my face looks round and it cucks the whole right side of my face
your face looks round because of your bizygo:bigonial width being close to 1:1

you could achieve a better looking result with augmenting your upper cheek area. slimming your jawline with botox will look shit, its not like you have an overly wide jaw

Eh my eyes aren't that bad I'm just kind of lifting my brows and squinting a little, my jaw is a bigger falio imo

You have dark eyes with NCT, hollowness under and asymmetries (the last being kinda normal, but still a failo nonetheless). Your eye area is vastly worse than your jaw tbh...

At any rate if u really wanna get botox be prepared to commit to it for life if u want to maintain the results. which i do not think u will be happy with, but go ahead..

you're not an ugly dude, but you would benefit so much more from augmenting your cheeks and getting cantho+bleph and fillers / implants under your eyes than botox injections to your jaw..

You have dark eyes with NCT, hollowness under and asymmetries (the last being kinda normal, but still a failo nonetheless). Your eye area is vastly worse than your jaw tbh...
I can fraud my NCT really easy with a middle part, also I'd rather not do anything to my eyes besides maybe a Infra-malar implant to fix my recessed infra orbitals

At any rate if u really wanna get botox be prepared to commit to it for life if u want to maintain the results. which i do not think u will be happy with, but go ahead..

you're not an ugly dude, but you would benefit so much more from augmenting your cheeks and getting cantho+bleph and fillers / implants under your eyes than botox injections to your jaw..
I'll maybe consider a cantho+bleph if I can ascend past HTN which I doubt, but idk yet I'm definitely planning on getting jaw surgery/ somme form of zygo augmentation so we will see

Eh it depends on your zygos forward growth and outwards gonion bro.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I'll maybe consider a cantho+bleph if I can ascend past HTN which I doubt, but idk yet I'm definitely planning on getting jaw surgery/ somme form of zygo augmentation so we will see

basically botox will make ur jaw closer to the right than the left

try to get like 0,5 ml filler in each side of your gonions to make them flare more along with filler in your zygoamtic processes

i think that will give u the look in ur jaw that ure trying to achieve... and filler isnt permanent anyway so if u dont like it, u can get it dissolved...

View attachment 2309715

basically botox will make ur jaw closer to the right than the left

try to get like 0,5 ml filler in each side of your gonions to make them flare more along with filler in your zygoamtic processes

i think that will give u the look in ur jaw that ure trying to achieve... and filler isnt permanent anyway so if u dont like it, u can get it dissolved...
Wouldn't my jaw still be asymmetrical? Wouldn't fillers just make my jaw wider but it would still be round?

I have the same shit. It’s not just the massateer. The whole right side of your face is like drooping compared to your left. If not dropping it’s not the same

Like your left and right side looks like two dif people. Same shit with my front on selfies

I look younger and more alert on one side, on the other side I look older and have more uee but my jaw mogs the left so..

I doubt any one notices this but still

The right side of my face looks so bloated compared to my left, it's literally only because of the massater muscle FML

Stop jutting if you are trying to fraud.

Consciously start chewing on the left only.

I have the same kind of thing with my right vs left side. I've noticed recently that my left cheekbones are more developed than my right (bad) side. I'm getting some augmentation done to both cheekbones, with more on the right hand side to try and even it out. Figure it could make my right side less droopy.

Sure you didn't just chew on one side more than the other?

masseters are fine, its that your soft tissues of the other parts of your face making it look bloated. Go look in a mirror, and push up and slightly backwards the skin on your face and you'll see the problem isnt your masseters, its the other tissues.
Facial vectors 01

masseters are fine, its that your soft tissues of the other parts of your face making it look bloated. Go look in a mirror, and push up and slightly backwards the skin on your face and you'll see the problem isnt your masseters, its the other tissues.
View attachment 2310326
Mirin surgerymaxxing oldcels

Gay if u wouldnt bang her on the after shot though

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
No it's not. I haven't seen a single result that isn't very subtle.
Iirc @Mustascend got it and it helped him go from chipmunky to looking leaner and sharper.

• +1
Reactions: Mustascend
View attachment 2310326
she s legit model looking on the after. Fuck, I need to moneymaxx and get surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
Sure you didn't just chew on one side more than the other?
No, I was retarded and chewed on bottle caps and only did it on my right side. I think people assume I want to shrink both of my massaters for a feminine jaw, but I only want it done on my right so it's not asymmetric, as my right massater is way hypertrophied compared to my left. If I wanted a wider jaw I would prefer fillers or implants, as that's a lot more angular and less bloat looking

No, I was retarded and chewed on bottle caps and only did it on my right side. I think people assume I want to shrink both of my massaters for a feminine jaw, but I only want it done on my right so it's not asymmetric, as my right massater is way hypertrophied compared to my left. If I wanted a wider jaw I would prefer fillers or implants, as that's a lot more angular and less bloat looking
Train the weak side bruh

Why reduce the muscle instead of chewing for the weaker one? Masseter muscle is responsible for most brutal facial asymmetries.

Why reduce the muscle instead of chewing for the weaker one? Masseter muscle is responsible for most brutal facial asymmetries.
Why would I want my face to look bloated/fat on both sides? Jaw width that comes from bone will always be more angular than width that comes from muscle

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Why would I want my face to look bloated/fat on both sides? Jaw width that comes from bone will always be more angular than width that comes from muscle
Come on man your jaw won’t be angular unless the bottom of your gonions are angular. Being a cuck without masseters doesn’t make your jaw more angular jfl. Masseters are masculine and add more width and the area they cover isn’t supposed to nor ever will be “angular”. Show me one person without masseters who has an angular jaw and I will show you it doesn’t matter.

Also your better side literally has the bigger masseter, are you blind? Your jaw is obviously wider on that side.

Agree, I used to be chewing mostly on my right side for years.

The result is a noticeable jaw asymmetry, with an oversized right masseter muscle.

Trying to find a guy that knows what they're doing and inject me botox in both masseters.

Gonions matter more than masseter insertion