• 0AB5D81A-A6DE-4DDC-A051-B5D35CB025B4.jpeg
    0AB5D81A-A6DE-4DDC-A051-B5D35CB025B4.jpeg
    30.2 KB · Views: 159
  • 57BDF3F3-611C-4B69-A804-F15A9B68999D.jpeg
    57BDF3F3-611C-4B69-A804-F15A9B68999D.jpeg
    25 KB · Views: 156
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Baguvix
Just different styles. O'pry doesn't have thick masseters yet still looks fine, somerhalder has thick masseters and also looks fine.

How it fits your face is what matters.

• +1
Reactions: itorroella9 and Deleted member 10709
His jaw wouldn't be that narrow, that morph is not accurate.

is it possible to get thicker masseters naturally or are all the methods cope

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Just different styles. O'pry doesn't have thick masseters yet still looks fine, somerhalder has thick masseters and also looks fine.

How it fits your face is what matters.
Girls say Sean o pry looks like an alien sometimes. I mean visually speaking, Ian and bradd look somewhat more aesthetically appealing then Sean

i thought you meant strength and i was like no shit lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9753
is it possible to get thicker masseters naturally or are all the methods cope
Yes from chewing I think, never tried it, but jaw implants will give you that result unfortunately, so start saving !

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
His jaw wouldn't be that narrow, that morph is not accurate.
I mean most guys have narrow to regular sized jaws , it still look weird on him, we all need thick massesters

Girls say Sean o pry looks like an alien sometimes. I mean visually speaking, Ian and bradd look somewhat more aesthetically appealing then Sean
I mean by that reasoning Gandy is alien because he doesn't have square thick masseters like pitt or somerhalder.

Attachments

• a93b208286ecbbc90e75494fbb3ac2c3.jpg
    a93b208286ecbbc90e75494fbb3ac2c3.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 147
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9753
I mean by that reasoning Gandy is alien because he doesn't have square thick masseters like pitt or somerhalder.
Girls find him average looking as well, I ran a poll on him, he doesn’t fit the perfect jaw for women hence why girls aren’t always screaming his name , girls are always screaming Brad Pitt, Henry Cavill, or Zac efron. Having a long jaw length is important as well

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cain and volcelfatcel
Girls find him average looking as well, I ran a poll on him, he doesn’t fit the perfect jaw for women hence why girls aren’t always screaming his name , girls are always screaming Brad Pitt, Henry Cavill, or Zac efron. Having a long jaw length is important as well
I’m not saying he is not attractive , his appeal is great IRL

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Girls find him average looking as well, I ran a poll on him, he doesn’t fit the perfect jaw for women hence why girls aren’t always screaming his name , girls are always screaming Brad Pitt, Henry Cavill, or Zac efron
yeah because status lmao, gandy still looks good if not better than all of them but they statusmog him. Pointless to debate this because if gandy was seen in public he'd be thirsted just as much. Same with O'pry even if he falls into the borderline edge of uncanny alien. I'd agree with barett tho, he definitely is uncanny. And same with meeks his zygos is wider than masseters yet he became a billionaire from 1 mugshot

• +1
Reactions: Cain
I’m not saying he is not attractive , his appeal is great IRL
Ofc, but its just a status thing. most girls wont know who O'pry he is but if you show them a picture they'll say he is attractive and to a lesser degree gandy because he was the worlds most known model at one point but still nothing compared to cavill, efron etc. who have years of hollywood status.

• +1
Reactions: Cain