Masseter and Muscle tightness, Occipital bone asymmetry

wewuwa

wewuwa

Iron
hi,

Since I‘ve found out that tight Masseters cause antegonial notch, Cw rotation and asymmetry, I‘ve been trying to get the tension out of them. But nothing seems to work, I stretched my whole face and neck area, I stopped chewing hardly, yet still the tension continues.

What could be the reason for that and what can I do? Please help

Another thing I‘ve noticed is that my Occiput is somewhat asymmetrical, having a bump only on one side.

What could‘ve caused that? is it correlated to maxilla, or overall body asymmetry? should I continue sleeping on my back to flatten it out or would that make the asymmetry worse?

I would be really thankful for every helpful response 😊

• +1
Reactions: greekaspie and TechnoBoss
Big masseters are a meme , u fucksd ur self over, only Botox can save u

• JFL
Reactions: wewuwa
Big masseters are a meme , u fucksd ur self over, only Botox can save u
how are they a meme they can legit ascend you and help you fraud your jaw width and aesthetics as well as the gonions

how are they a meme they can legit ascend you and help you fraud your jaw width and aesthetics as well as the gonions
Medium sized is a looksmax only if u have outward gonions. Ppl try say tho that the bigger the better which isn’t true as u only have a certain amount of size which is good until u start looking like a bloated pig

Just stop using the muscle

It will shrink automacely (pretty slow)
How can u stop using the muscle when u have to chew everyday? Are you implying to eat liquid food ? Cos that’s torture