Masseter Hypertrophy

MammothActuary

MammothActuary

MMs make MMs
Anyone try chewing falim or gum to get better masseter muscles to widen the jaw? Will it result in a bloated look? Anyone try this before?

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
Anyone try chewing falim or gum to get better masseter muscles to widen the jaw? Will it result in a bloated look? Anyone try this before?
will make u look bloated if you have fat stored in ur face otherwise no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
Will it result in a bloated look?
I think it depends on ur insertions but I think if you're lean developed masseters look really good if you have prominent cheekbones as well, the line it forms is really aesthetic imo

Anyone try this before?
I chewed religiously for like a month or two while my local supermarket had Falim (they don't anymore :feelscry:) and I believe it did help my jaw width, nothing to lose anyway

Always makes my face look bloated right after I chewed, then again, I am at around 16-17% bodyfat. Same happens after I eat hard food - I look slightly more bloated for a couple of minutes after.

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
I get an insane pump with the Chisell device after about 10 minutes. It looks really good but I haven't been using it consistently enough to see gains. Like @Framletgod said, bloated look depends on if you have fat buccinators.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
I get an insane pump with the Chisell device after about 10 minutes. It looks really good but I haven't been using it consistently enough to see gains. Like @Framletgod said, bloated look depends on if you have fat buccinators.
If I do it and it doesn't look good, will it fade over time?

If I do it and it doesn't look good, will it fade over time?
If it's just a pump, yeah. It only lasts about 20 minutes.
If you've built the muscle up to a size you don't like, it will take a much longer time for it to atrophy.

no point 99% of the time, just get implants