Masseter pump made me look like a chipmunk

CalulArgintiu59

CalulArgintiu59

Silver
So basically I tried chewing mastic gum and I got a super nasty pump, my jaw was burning, even temporalis felt like exploding!Altough I hope temporalis won't look bad hypertrophied as I have a deep bite and I think more pressure is put on temporalis!Basically my mom randomly saw me and asked me what I did to my face, she said I look like a chipmunk and I look like I got my wisdom teeth removed.I don't know if this should be lifefuel as chewing could work or ropefuel if that bloating won't go away jfl!

If you have deep bite why tf are you hard chewing it'll make the problem worse by further intruding the molars and retruding the mandible in jamming into tmjs. Looksmining imo be careful

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, try2beme and CalulArgintiu59
if your gonions aren’t outwards massetter chewing is a looksmin anyways

• +1
Reactions: 0V3R, buflek, truthhurts and 1 other person
If you have deep bite why tf are you hard chewing it'll make the problem worse by further intruding the molars and retruding the mandible in jamming into tmjs. Looksmining imo be careful
I have good masseter insertions and most people from my father side have hallow cheecks from masseters!Mine look exactly like theirs, but super small compared to them! I need to find a way to hypertrophy them.A few years ago I got tmj from chewing like a retard regular gum for hours, but I use mastic only 3 times/week and no more than 30min and I have no problems

• +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo
if your gonions aren’t outwards massetter chewing is a looksmin anyways
True, but when I am not pumped and I clench/flex my masseters they give me hallowness so I think hypertrophy could benefit me, the only downside is also growing temporalis

Can you not just get temporalis botox afterwards?

pumped up it always looks shit

but once the pump is gone ull look better

• +1
Reactions: CalulArgintiu59
Be careful my temporalis hypertrophied after chewing falum gum daily on off for 1-2.5 years. Made my head overall bigger and my sides still swell to this day if I chew regular gum or food for too long

Only benefit now is that I have deep set hunter eyes and pct

pumped up it always looks shit

but once the pump is gone ull look better
True, if I clench/flex masseters when they aren't pumped I have hallow cheeks

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Be careful my temporalis hypertrophied after chewing falum gum daily on off for 1-2.5 years. Made my head overall bigger and my sides still swell to this day if I chew regular gum or food for too long

Yes, sadly I think they will also hypertrophy, but temporalis can be seen more if u don't have hair on sides jfl and how the fuck did chewing gave you hunter eyes, it reduced uee or?

"only benefit"

Yes, sadly I think they will also hypertrophy, but temporalis can be seen more if u don't have hair on sides jfl and how the fuck did chewing gave you hunter eyes, it reduced uee or?
I have a buzz cut so it’s pretty noticeable. They used to swell up like crazy. After chewing for like 5-8 hrs a day, there’d be a ball of inflamed muscles on the outer sides of eyes

Not really sure how, could be a coincidence. Maybe bone growth past puberty

"only benefit"
?

I have a buzz cut so it’s pretty noticeable. They used to swell up like crazy. After chewing for like 5-8 hrs a day, there’d be a ball of inflamed muscles on the outer sides of eyes
Yh if you have a buzz cut it can be seen more, but with temporalis did u also seen masseter growth?Is your bite properly aligned?Did you already had some sort of hooding before chewing and did you chew while in puberty?

No it’s too soft. And when you refrigerate it becomes so hard it just cracks in ur mouth
Oh I get what you mean, I had the same problem, but only some pieces are soft, if you press on raw mastic and it easily softens that's not a good piece and you can't chew on refrigerated mastic jfl

Oh I get what you mean, I had the same problem, but only some pieces are soft, if you press on raw mastic and it easily softens that's not a good piece and you can't chew on refrigerated mastic jfl
All the pieces I got were hard. I am in a very hot country so idk if that makes it worse. Either way it’s dogshit. Gonna try falim

All the pieces I got were hard. I am in a very hot country so idk if that makes it worse. Either way it’s dogshit. Gonna try falim
You could try a lot of hard mastic pieces combined with falim and for progressive overload you add more pieces of either falim or mastic

Have u tried falim?
Yes, it's more chewy than regular gum, but it will eventually soften, you will still feel the burn, but I never feel that insane burn as with mastic.For you it seems that a lot of mastic pieces combined with falim would be a good start