masseters are the only thing that matters for a good flare (almost)

xeqri

xeqri

Jewish Epstein fanboy
so I got this idea because I was talking with my friend who isnt blackpilled and into looksmaxxing and shit, he said he hates people with narrow faces cuz they look weak and cucked, anyway we started talking about facial features and bones and how testosterone affects them etc etc. we were talking about the jaw and he has like the best jaw I’ve seen no joke, he told me to feel his jaw (there’s context for this I’m too lazy to right) his jaw had NO antegonial notch except a really tiny bump, his gonion was so thin and sharp, like really fking sharp, and his masseters were huge it was like two fking balls placed on them.

So my point is, he has no inward motion to his bone at the gonions, like all the way from the ramus to the gonion itself the bone was facing outwards but barley any, like it wasn’t anything nearly going out like the pictures of “outwards gonions” on google, it was basically completely straight with his mandible except the gonions itself with was just very very slightly going out.

now look at his jaw
IMG 2374

It looks like he has bones that go out but it’s almost fucking straight with his mandible under there, so it’s purely the huge masseters he has.

I think the reason people with inward gonions have shitty looking gonions is not because of the bone itself, but because of how the masseters are attached to the very edge of the gonion, and because of that the edge of the masseter is more inwards at the edge making the part that faces the person in front of you the part that’s more towards the middle of the masseter and not the whole masseter itself.

EDIT: I made a new discovery today, I also asked my uncle who has a chad jaw to feel his bones, HE HAS INWARD GONIONS, yes, it had an inward curve at the edge yet he has a flaring jaw, you can really see it’s the fucking huge masseters, so I still don’t know if there are different insertions that could affect how it looks but I’ll research more

Attachments

• IMG_2374.jpeg
    IMG_2374.jpeg
    53 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron, Fishy and nathan
I didn’t mean to post

It’s not finished yet

Pretty true shit

• WTF
Reactions: Aero