Massive contradiction in looks theory

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
So all day long Alli think about now is the blackpill. It used to be when I was bluepilled my goals and ideas were all oriented in bluepilled fashion, and so my life was just that of a bluepiller. But now that I'm blackpilled, I think differently, and my goals are different as a result.

But here's what I've been thinking about, since I think about the blackpill a lot to piece it all together in my brain.

Often when asked "why are certain traits in men beautiful" or the question "what is beauty in men" the answers are always, large browridge, prominent jaw and cheekbones. And the answer to why, is answered "because prominent forward facial growth aids in fighting success, to protect the valuable organs (like the eyes) and prevent damage whilst fighting".

But while believing this, blackpilled also believe that

face > height

so I ask, if the value of male beauty is fighting ability, wouldn't height be much more valuable than face, since height means larger frame, harder to take down, more muscle, etc?

Height undeniably is better for fighting, so why the fuck is face > height?

Please answer this contradiction.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 6873
Everything matters, simple as that.

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, CursedOne, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
Over for my attention span

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, vodkacel, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
Height doesn't guarantee fighting success

"because prominent forward facial growth aids in fighting success, to protect the valuable organs (like the eyes) and prevent damage whilst fighting".

i'd say this premise is wrong

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, hairyballscel, LowTierNormie and 2 others
Cause you can be 6'4 but still look like an ugly birdcel while chad is 5'9 and drowning in pussy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, CursedOne, RecessedPrettyboy and 5 others
It’s mostly just having a forward grown maxilla. I’ve seen guys with otherwise bad facial traits such as bug eyes look very good to women because they are forward grown. Jared Leto for example. We are attracted to health indicators such as clear skin, lean bodies, and proper forward growth because it signifies a healthy reproductive partner. In my opinion, aesthetics is entirely dictated by your maxilla. Prominent brow ridges and hunter eyes look good because they are dimorphic but not having them isn’t a falio in any way. Good maxilla = everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and stuckneworleans
No face for your mental health you 6'4 normal looking normie

Stop with this retard evolution thing

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and Mayorga

imo forward growth (lateral as well, or overall bonemass) is attractive due to being dimorphic and a good proxy for estimating general health and not an indicator of fighting success.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
So all day long Alli think about now is the blackpill. It used to be when I was bluepilled my goals and ideas were all oriented in bluepilled fashion, and so my life was just that of a bluepiller. But now that I'm blackpilled, I think differently, and my goals are different as a result.

But here's what I've been thinking about, since I think about the blackpill a lot to piece it all together in my brain.

Often when asked "why are certain traits in men beautiful" or the question "what is beauty in men" the answers are always, large browridge, prominent jaw and cheekbones. And the answer to why, is answered "because prominent forward facial growth aids in fighting success, to protect the valuable organs (like the eyes) and prevent damage whilst fighting".

But while believing this, blackpilled also believe that

face > height

so I ask, if the value of male beauty is fighting ability, wouldn't height be much more valuable than face, since height means larger frame, harder to take down, more muscle, etc?

Height undeniably is better for fighting, so why the fuck is face > height?

Please answer this contradiction.
Because taller bodies need more energy to be sustained. Evolutionarily speaking, being tall has both advantages and disadvantages

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
A lot of "beautiful" traits have more to do with good health than specific fighting prowess.
You need to realize that evolutionary adaptation isn't about the strongest fighter but the best chances of survival. For example, women still prefer soft, clear, touchable skin over thick, rough, uneven skin, even though the latter would be better for fighting. Also, height is great for fighting but not essential, and it also consumes more resources. If "fighting power" was the only thing that makes men attractive, women would be disgusted by pretty boys, yet they fawn over them during their most fertile years (16 to 25-30).

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger, hebbewem, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
both matter face = height

Because perceived fighting succes is just 1 factor out of 7