[MASSIVE, HIGH IQ ESSAY FROM russiancel] The 2 reasons (and more basically) why this cucked forum even exists

St.TikTokcel

St.TikTokcel

159cm ofiara klinefeltera/Male feminist, Anti JBW
All of you subhumans are delusional to kepler-125b and back. You have motivation to live and get up in the morning only because:
- you have a low IQ and are unable to draw objective conclusions
- you are children with zero knowledge and life experience
- you have zero T and high serotonin, which ensures extreme coping and being delusional for life (99% of the forum)

This forum exists only because the following copes exist, starting with the biggest and most embarrassing. Seriously, if you believe in this, I recommend subq semax + selank + cerebrolysin injection to increase IQ.

1. Looksmaxxing. It doesn't exist. I'm not counting such obvious things as gym, diet and other nonsense. Skincare doesn't work, it's a Jewish invention for you stupid idiots. In the past EVERYONE had perfect skin due to diet, sleep, UV exposure (UV is incredibly important, I personally sit at least 2h every day with the highest UV factor). Now there is a new meta to rip off naive children and young adults who are fixated and self-conscious about their appearance... I'm talking about surgeries. Anyone who has been here for a long time (also during the lookism era) knows that surgeries are for "people" below 4PSL in order to get them higher. 90% of cases they are still either sub5 or within the limits of average, which means that at most someone like that can continue working in a corporation, pay taxes, take out a 30-year loan, fuck around with goyslop and (if they are lucky) can marry a disgusting whore after the carousel of dicks when they are young. Surgeries only make sense if you know that you will be above average, i.e. at least 70th percentile of appearance. Below 60th percentile you will rot and beta-cucking for foids and chads.

2. Geomaxxing. Geomaxxing at least exists, unlike looksmaxxing. Maybe a handful of people can afford it. Only if you were born rich, invested your money in something good and have passive income. Otherwise, geomaxxing doesn't exist.

Then remember that with geomaxxing you are probably more cucked than with surgery, but at least it provides some results and potentially interesting experiences.Why is it cucked? Most of society milks you for money however they want. There's nothing you can do about it. Most people don't respect you anyway, they only give the impression that they do it to cuck you even more. Even if you fuck a ripped whore there, remember that in front of you is a local chad, who, unlike you, looks like homo sapiens.

The fact that you travel thousands of kilometers abroad to make your life resemble real life is embarrassing. You know very well that you are a genetic zero and you drop everything to achieve something.In addition, some of these comical subhumans "geomaxxers" think that where they are going they will overwhelm all JFL. Unfortunately, as long as this forum consists of amerimutts and ethnics, it will always remain the bottom.I will not write more, because dnrd anyway. Although I have a lot to say on this topic.

@exo @SubSigma @the BULL @MoggerGaston @chawaje @mrriceguyreturn @sweetheart @Cutecel2001 @jabaduk @HTN_Mentalcel @Manletmachine
@murdah
@Jason Voorhees
@flippasav
@exo

• JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001, flippasav and exo

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi and St.TikTokcel
nigger ramblings dnr

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001
IMG 8735