😊MASSIVE LIFEFUEL FOR PALLET-CELLS (w/ pics)

3arsa

Iron
If you have a narrow pallet it's literally not over and you can still be HTN, chadlitle, and chad.

Let's analyze it folks.

1. Case Study - Henry Cavil
- Easily greatest chad and girls fall for him crazy
- Great features
- nothing much else to say

- This is a pretty narrow pallet as we can see, his teeth don't stretch out towards the ends of his mouth when he smiles, 6 tooth smile basically and still mogs

2. Case Study - Richard Ramirez
- Undoubtedly has one of the greatest genetics of all time, 0 glow up, 0 food, 0 gym, this guy just did hard drugs, starved himself, ate once every couple of days, and 0 sleep but still mogs

- Again, same thing this guy has a 6 tooth smile and teeth don't expand fully across the mouth - another narrow pallete

- This guy has the best bone structure of any male i've ever seen with 0 enhancements, frauding, surgery, hardmax, a single softmaxx, etc. - just gifted from the womb

3. Case Study - Jeremy Meaks
- Another mogger, bro got out of jail cause of his looks

- his pallet isn't as narrow but still not considered a wide pallet
- Sorry for shit image quality, it's taken from Facebook, hard to find
- last picture is the most obvious example

Conclusion:
- All these guys have narrow pallet but what they also have all in common is hallow cheeks
- If you have a super wide smile it's very difficult to achieve hallow cheeks, especially if you have trash cheekbones

- In conclusion, if you have a narrow pallet, it's not over.

- Genuinely, IRL i've like never seen anyone with a super wide smile, it's always medium-sized pallets, never someone with a MOGGER Ogre pallet

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, TechnoBoss and vermillioncorefan
JUST FUCKING LAUGHING is this satire? None of them have narrow palate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ryuken, overtier1011, FascisstChad and 2 others
are palate expanders even that expensive

• +1
Reactions: retardedcel
are palate expanders even that expensive
no cost under $200 to make yourself, not worth the effort imo unless you are hard ltn and looks is ruining your life

tooth count isn't a good way to measure palate width

Genuinely, IRL i've like never seen anyone with a super wide smile, it's always medium-sized pallets, never someone with a MOGGER Ogre pallet
you seem like the type of person analysing people's palates from their smiles and collecting a database in your mind

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
None of them have narrow palate
Yes they do lmfao. At the minimum, they are maybe medium-sized pallets, average at BEST. Can even see Ramirez's gum in first pic, clear sign of recession.

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever
you seem like the type of person analysing people's palates from their smiles and collecting a database in your mind
once you realize it, it's hard not to analyze

• JFL
Reactions: pentamogged9000
If you have a narrow pallet it's literally not over and you can still be HTN, chadlitle, and chad.

Let's analyze it folks.

- Great features
View attachment 3075856View attachment 3075857View attachment 3075858View attachment 3075859

- This is a pretty narrow pallet as we can see, his teeth don't stretch out towards the ends of his mouth when he smiles, 6 tooth smile basically and still mogs

- Undoubtedly has one of the greatest genetics of all time, 0 glow up, 0 food, 0 gym, this guy just did hard drugs, starved himself, ate once every couple of days, and 0 sleep but still mogs
View attachment 3075863View attachment 3075865View attachment 3075871
- Again, same thing this guy has a 6 tooth smile and teeth don't expand fully across the mouth - another narrow pallete

- This guy has the best bone structure of any male i've ever seen with 0 enhancements, frauding, surgery, hardmax, a single softmaxx, etc. - just gifted from the womb

View attachment 3075900View attachment 3075901View attachment 3075902View attachment 3075903

Conclusion:
- All these guys have narrow pallet but what they also have all in common is hallow cheeks
- If you have a super wide smile it's very difficult to achieve hallow cheeks, especially if you have trash cheekbones

- Genuinely, IRL i've like never seen anyone with a super wide smile, it's always medium-sized pallets, never someone with a MOGGER Ogre pallet
meeks in that 1st pic is wild :ROFLMAO:

Let's analyze it folks.

- Great features
View attachment 3075856View attachment 3075857View attachment 3075858View attachment 3075859

View attachment 3075900View attachment 3075901View attachment 3075902View attachment 3075903

Conclusion:

How is this “proof” when all your “proof” is a bunch of chads

Rameriz just had teeth that were rotting out his head
And he also had a narrow pallete coupled with that. It’s very easy to see man

And he also had a narrow pallete coupled with that. It’s very easy to see man
I’m talking mostly about the gym show, I ageee none of these guys have wide pallets but you can’t post chads with flaws then say it’s fine to have this flaw. Their attarcive inspite of it

I’m talking mostly about the gym show, I ageee none of these guys have wide pallets but you can’t post chads with flaws then say it’s fine to have this flaw. Their attarcive inspite of it
Yes I agree with Ramirez.

I’m simply trying to prove that you don’t NEED to have a wide pallete in order to be a Chad. They don’t go hand and hand sometimes. It’s not a major flaw that will dramatically impact facial structure.

Yes I agree with Ramirez.

I’m simply trying to prove that you don’t NEED to have a wide pallete in order to be a Chad. They don’t go hand and hand sometimes. It’s not a major flaw that will dramatically impact facial structure.
It Defenitly will, a wide palate usually means a better devolped maxilla as when things grow horizontally they tend to grow forwardly as well

That’s why pretty much ever reccesed horsfaced cuck has a narrow palate

It Defenitly will, a wide palate usually means a better devolped maxilla as when things grow horizontally they tend to grow forwardly as well

That’s why pretty much ever reccesed horsfaced cuck has a narrow palate
Of course, a wide pallete is going to contribute to better features most of the time but it’s not going to make or break is what I’m trying to show. So many of these guys think if they get a wife pallete they are going to ascend or something into a PSL legend, probably will barely change things. Pallete size isn’t going to make or break your looks.

Even seen evidence that narrow pallete or medium sized is better for hallow cheeks as there’s space for that hollowness and the teeth don’t push out onto the skin. Again it all depends though.

Of course, a wide pallete is going to contribute to better features most of the time but it’s not going to make or break is what I’m trying to show. So many of these guys think if they get a wife pallete they are going to ascend or something into a PSL legend, probably will barely change things. Pallete size isn’t going to make or break your looks.

Even seen evidence that narrow pallete or medium sized is better for hallow cheeks as there’s space for that hollowness and the teeth don’t push out onto the skin. Again it all depends though.
The issue is most people with a narrow palate tend to have other facial deovlmpemnt issues as well, narrow palates are usually combined with other flaws as well , and ya their is less space for hollows but your zygos aren’t even gonna be wide enough for the hollows most of the time.

These guys are just outliers

The issue is most people with a narrow palate tend to have other facial deovlmpemnt issues as well, narrow palates are usually combined with other flaws as well , and ya their is less space for hollows but your zygos aren’t even gonna be wide enough for the hollows most of the time.

These guys are just outliers
Ye they have small zygos and other bad facial features cause they had a bad adolescent upbringing where they weren’t active, not in the sun, didn’t play sports, didn’t eat and sleep well, etc. which leads to low testerone and therefore shit bone growth and shit features. If you have a narrow pallete but you had high test during childhood it doesn’t really matter cause your going to have super prominent and big bones.

Ye they have small zygos and other bad facial features cause they had a bad adolescent upbringing where they weren’t active, not in the sun, didn’t play sports, didn’t eat and sleep well, etc. which leads to low testerone and therefore shit bone growth and shit features. If you have a narrow pallete but you had high test during childhood it doesn’t really matter cause your going to have super prominent and big bones.
Bones without proper facial devolpment just aren’t harmonious though, like a lot of natives have huge bones but weak maxilla’s which still make them look ugly

Bones without proper facial devolpment just aren’t harmonious though, like a lot of natives have huge bones but weak maxilla’s which still make them look ugly
they look a lot better than no bones and no maxilla. if you have no bones and bad maxilla you're cooked. if you have good bones and resseceed maxilla, it's not that bad. Also, high T during childhood increases malliability of the bone for a certain time as the childhood undergoes bone changes rapidly. After that though, as you have high levels of elevated T then the bone becomes stronger and less maliable.

Just take asians for example, they all have a super flat maxilla and are recessed but the ones that grew up with high T look good cause they have prominent zygos and good appeal.

how do i make it myself, link ?
Don’t do it that’s dumb asf your gonna get super asymmetrical results and it’ll look shit. Just save up for ortho if you really want it

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000 and Rea

Let's analyze it folks.

- Great features

Conclusion:

12 teeth smile looks apeish

Don’t do it that’s dumb asf your gonna get super asymmetrical results and it’ll look shit. Just save up for ortho if you really want it
i was just curious tbh i do ncr and filler at home so i might try this aswell

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000 and 3arsa
i was just curious tbh i do ncr and filler at home so i might try this aswell
there are old forum posts, i think in botb. basics were just get a mould of your palate from orthodontist and then 3d print it, try looking in botb

• +1
Reactions: Rea
there are old forum posts, i think in botb. basics were just get a mould of your palate from orthodontist and then 3d print it, try looking in botb
can't find it, whatever ty