master and the looksmax.org secrets | high iq thread

alurmo

alurmo

In this thread im gonna expose alot of things and change this site for u potentially forever, this thread is where popular figures get exposed and I potentially get banned, mods and users will forever call me schizo for this and give me jfl reacts even tho I'm doing something they could only imagine, we in this forum are all secretly part of something bigger, greater and u may not know it
reminder:never take information from master

it may have been seen as a innocent forum, to just post on and vent on, but @Master is up to something evil, greedy and horrible things u could never imagine

• Table of contents
    • Master's story
    • Looksmax.org's deeper meaning

THREAD MUSIC:

Master (Lemarcus Small the jewish freemason)

master is infact not just some goyslop enjoyed, he's more malicious, he's more evil, he's the man u don't want to see at night
if u guys didn't already know @Master has ties with the navy, this should be common knowledge as incels.is was exposed to be a incel honeypot to catch extrememist but also to monitor "incel" slang and other things
master specifically targets low smv guys in the north American region while some of his minions target the other regions ( like India,japan, African countries, etc.)
this gotten proved earlier this year by @Daqirius in this post which is still up

masters ties with the jews

this is easily proved with basic knowledge of symbolism and the same type of shit

masters avi:
19347.jpg

pause at the correct frame and u get a still image where things line up and then its just connecting the dots and
BOOM
u get this image
Screenshot 2024 08 30 171814

u get the star of David(the hexagon), very and I mean VERY affiliated with the jewish religion
master, yes master is a jew too

masters ties with the freemasons

this theory got proved years ago in 2020 and master never responded to it

the name "master" itself is a masonic reference, as master in the masonic world is correlated with grand master, the third degree of freemasonry

another thread validating the validity of masters freemasonic ties:

I suggest reading this thread if u don't already know whats wrong with the freemasons

Master and his use of humun sacrifice
most users here already know a forum user(@Schery6) *roped* a long time ago, or did he
we know master has ties with the FBI, jews and freemasons, whats stopping him from just taking out a forum user
there's not a lot elaborate on this theory as I don't want to take this thing too far
but just know humun sacrifice is very common in the occult and esoteric world, mostly in Africa too(master ethnicity)

but I would like to extend this theory on too a whole forum where master practises this sacrificial ritual on the monthly
the forum is called ss(if u know u know) it is a suicide forum where master has been sent to prison on before

actually news outlets catching him btw:

a thread abt all the people master sacrificed

Masters evil malicious plan
this part is gonna be pretty short but his ultimate goal is gonna be to sell ur soul and data to the higher ups should be no secret tbh
enough of the lies
he is a informant

this is where I have to clarify
I will never delete, req for a ban or anything up to that caliber, I'm loyal to the users of .org and will never snitch
the day I delete, is the day I sold my soul-@alurmo

Looksmax.org the cult and the rituals
users who even mention this forums occultistic vibes get banned
@N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. got banned shortly after this expose threads

its should be common knowledge that mods are masters minions so they all share the same believes as master

Looksmax.org secret occultistic roots

this is the logo of the site we all are on-
Looksmax.org (@LooksmaxMe) / X

there might not be too much going on here, but trust me, this hits deep

would u perhaps be surprised if I say that...

the logo is a reference to the alchemistic symbol ouroboros, the definition of it is linked below

the infinite loop signifies a serpant or a dragon eating its own tail which is the symbolism for the eternal cycle of life, death and rebirth

u can try to cope all u want but we all here are in a occult and don't know it

it was all right before ur eyes but u don't want to acknowledge it:forcedsmile:

looksmax.org: the cult u never knew u were in

this forum has all the charicaristics of a cult

• leadership-@master leading the pack, his minions(mods and admin) right behind him and then the VIP users at third:yes:
  • claims of knowing otherworldly truths-this forum claims that their believes are untouchable and is the ultimate truth, however u would like to see it , this is cult-like and undeniable:yes:
  • isolation, control-cults isolate u from society and force u to be isolated to have better connections to the forum, easily proved, control is easily gained through peer pressure and strict rules:yes:
  • manipulation- recruitment to cults involve a lot of manipulation, this forum is no different, think back to how u joined this forum, was it perhaps promises of being chad, was it promises of being happy, it prob actually was:yes:
  • commitment to the cult- a very popular way to show commitment to the forum is to have a lot of post, this shows that u are a regular member and in ways this can give u prosperous status(user example-@gengar):yes:
  • mentality- this forum has a extreme NTfag vs us(incels, abused dogs, low smv males) mentality which is obv cult-like:yes:
  • financial exploitation of members- master makes a new sale for VIP every week:yes:
  • replacement of relationships- most users only form of social interaction is this forum, or should I say cult:yes:
  • propaganda-bbc,jbw,etc. a lot of propaganda gets spread here, no secret:yes:
right before our eyes and we just looked past it

Looksmax.org rituals
if ur not up to date with this shit already, then let me inform u
.org users actively practises rituals to gain ascension and status(popular forum member examples: @Blackgymmax @Clavicular)

I have already done threads on both of them and their rituals

reminder-this is just the tip of the iceberg, there's many more threads exposing them coming in the future
I promise u guys, this runs deeper than u expect

conclusion: don't trust master nor anyone here
u never know which FBI agent ur talking to
this whole forum is a honeypot

INB4 MASTERS MINIONS INVALIDATES ME
INB4 MASTER BANS ME
INB4 MODS DELETE THIS THREAD BC OF "ABUSE" JFL
INB4 I GET KICKED FROM THE CULT
INB4 USERS CALL ME SCHIZO
INB4 FREEMASONS COME AFTER ME
INB4 JEWS SILENCE ME
INB4 AGENCIES COME AFTER ME
INB4 PROJECT "KAI" MANIFESTS

LASTLY I WANT TO REMIND U GUYS I WILL NEVER EVER DELETE
IM LOYAL TO THIS FORUM AND THE SAFETY OF USERS, IF I GET BANNED U KNOW MASTER HAS DONE THE DIRT
this thread is ultimately satire and for laughs, I nothing here is supposed to be taken seriously

tagging mfs who I think would be interested @gigell @AlbinoMaxxer @cromagnon @itzyaboyJJ @nathan @goober55 @sigma ✰ @majesticincel @shia.jihadist @CopiumX @Jason Voorhees @aryan mogger @not__cel @truthhurts @Rea

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bakpaokukus, Daqirius, beniman and 10 others
@N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. death crippled me
sanju

master will pay, jew exterminators will be enrolled

• +1
Reactions: Bars, sigma ✰, brucewayne78 and 3 others
@Gaygymmaxx
ur ultimately wrong
lemarcus small is infact with the freemasons :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sigma ✰, shia.jihadist, truthhurts and 2 others
@N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. death crippled me
sanju

master will pay, jew exterminators will be enrolled
@N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. walked
so i could run
/////sanju

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sigma ✰, shia.jihadist, truthhurts and 2 others
HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK NOOOOOO WAY

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰, truthhurts, Outerz14 and 1 other person
satire thread if mods are reading this btw
don't take this thread too serious mods:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bars, sigma ✰, shia.jihadist and 3 others
what do you think is the endplan of master
is it to establish a 90% VIP discount for generations to come

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰, truthhurts, LooksThinker and 1 other person
what do you think is the endplan of master
is it to establish a 90% VIP discount for generations to come
to end up nuking this forum and doxxing us all who are registered here with over 1k post to the fbi

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: sigma ✰, shia.jihadist, Outerz14 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: sigma ✰, truthhurts and Outerz14
Is this what staying on .org does to a nigger.

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰, alurmo, truthhurts and 1 other person
Ain't no way this nigga made a whole paragraph

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sigma ✰, alurmo and truthhurts
to end up nuking this forum and doxxing us all who are registered here with over 1k post to the fbi
We are cooked :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰, alurmo and truthhurts
High iq shizo thread

• +1
Reactions: Bars, sigma ✰ and alurmo
Is this what staying on .org does to a nigger.
no this is what happens when u don't do the .org initiation ritual brah:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, sigma ✰ and shia.jihadist
master is using his magic to supress my thread so I don't get reps😣

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts, sigma ✰, shia.jihadist and 1 other person
mf had me until “Jews” :lul:
thread music is a fucking W idea tho more threads need this shit it set the mood perfectly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and alurmo
mf had me until “Jews” :lul:
thread music is a fucking W idea tho more threads need this shit it set the mood perfectly
read the whole thing brah
it will make sense in the long run:forcedsmile:

• +1
dnr, did someone get exposed as a jew

• +1
read the whole thing brah
it will make sense in the long run:forcedsmile:
imma be the first to say I never doubted u and I saw it coming this whole time
o7

• +1
give me reps mfs:feelswhat:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: chudlite, HateTheTwinkies, truthhurts and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and shia.jihadist
Read all , knew since a long time ago. Im just a kid who posts shit here because I’m bored I’m not part of any cult but the cult who runs this forum is the O9A

I can’t speak much @falcon1

Also for some reason I don’t get notifications

• +1
Read codex magica , book exposing Freemasons

• Love it
  • +1
In this thread im gonna expose alot of things and change this site for u potentially forever, this thread is where popular figures get exposed and I potentially get banned, mods and users will forever call me schizo for this and give me jfl reacts even tho I'm doing something they could only imagine, we in this forum are all secretly part of something bigger, greater and u may not know it

it may have been seen as a innocent forum, to just post on and vent on, but @Master is up to something evil, greedy and horrible things u could never imagine

• Table of contents
    • Master's story

THREAD MUSIC:

master is infact not just some goyslop enjoyed, he's more malicious, he's more evil, he's the man u don't want to see at night
if u guys didn't already know @Master has ties with the navy, this should be common knowledge as incels.is was exposed to be a incel honeypot to catch extrememist but also to monitor "incel" slang and other things
master specifically targets low smv guys in the north American region while some of his minions target the other regions ( like India,japan, African countries, etc.)
this gotten proved earlier this year by @Daqirius in this post which is still up

this is easily proved with basic knowledge of symbolism and the same type of shit

masters avi:
19347.jpg

pause at the correct frame and u get a still image where things line up and then its just connecting the dots and
BOOM
u get this image

u get the star of David(the hexagon), very and I mean VERY affiliated with the jewish religion

the name "master" itself is a masonic reference, as master in the masonic world is correlated with grand master, the third degree of freemasonry

I suggest reading this thread if u don't already know whats wrong with the freemasons

most users here already know a forum user(@Schery6) *roped* a long time ago, or did he
we know master has ties with the FBI, jews and freemasons, whats stopping him from just taking out a forum user
there's not a lot elaborate on this theory as I don't want to take this thing too far
but just know humun sacrifice is very common in the occult and esoteric world, mostly in Africa too(master ethnicity)

but I would like to extend this theory on too a whole forum where master practises this sacrificial ritual on the monthly
the forum is called ss(if u know u know) it is a suicide forum where master has been sent to prison on before

this part is gonna be pretty short but his ultimate goal is gonna be to sell ur soul and data to the higher ups should be no secret tbh
enough of the lies
he is a informant

I will never delete, req for a ban or anything up to that caliber, I'm loyal to the users of .org and will never snitch

its should be common knowledge that mods are masters minions so they all share the same believes as master

the logo is a reference to the alchemistic symbol ouroboros, the definition of it is linked below

the infinite loop signifies a serpant or a dragon eating its own tail which is the symbolism for the eternal cycle of life, death and rebirth

• leadership-@master leading the pack, his minions(mods and admin) right behind him and then the VIP users at third:yes:
  • claims of knowing otherworldly truths-this forum claims that their believes are untouchable and is the ultimate truth, however u would like to see it , this is cult-like and undeniable:yes:
  • isolation, control-cults isolate u from society and force u to be isolated to have better connections to the forum, easily proved, control is easily gained through peer pressure and strict rules:yes:
  • manipulation- recruitment to cults involve a lot of manipulation, this forum is no different, think back to how u joined this forum, was it perhaps promises of being chad, was it promises of being happy, it prob actually was:yes:
  • commitment to the cult- a very popular way to show commitment to the forum is to have a lot of post, this shows that u are a regular member and in ways this can give u prosperous status(user example-@gengar):yes:
  • mentality- this forum has a extreme NTfag vs us(incels, abused dogs, low smv males) mentality which is obv cult-like:yes:
  • financial exploitation of members- master makes a new sale for VIP every week:yes:
  • replacement of relationships- most users only form of social interaction is this forum, or should I say cult:yes:

Looksmax.org rituals
.org users actively practises rituals to gain ascension and status(popular forum member examples: @Blackgymmax @Clavicular)

reminder-this is just the tip of the iceberg, there's many more threads exposing them coming in the future

INB4 MASTER BANS ME
INB4 JEWS SILENCE ME

IM LOYAL TO THIS FORUM AND THE SAFETY OF USERS, IF I GET BANNED U KNOW MASTER HAS DONE THE DIRT

this thread is ultimately satire and for laughs, I nothing here is supposed to be taken seriously

tagging mfs who I think would be interested @gigell @AlbinoMaxxer @cromagnon @itzyaboyJJ @nathan @goober55 @sigma ✰ @majesticincel @shia.jihadist @CopiumX @Jason Voorhees @aryan mogger @not__cel @truthhurts @Rea

Woah. High iq mirin thread

• +1

• +1
Reactions: chudlite, truthhurts and shia.jihadist

• +1
Bum

• +1
Bumo

• +1

• Table of contents
    • Master's story

THREAD MUSIC:

masters avi:
19347.jpg

BOOM
u get this image

enough of the lies
he is a informant

Looksmax.org rituals

INB4 MASTER BANS ME
INB4 JEWS SILENCE ME

high iq thread
take the hamzapill to defeat jewish freemasons

• +1
Reactions: Bars, truthhurts and alurmo
Give me reps plz saar

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: chudlite, truthhurts, sigma ✰ and 1 other person
have like 15 reps for free brah
Thx for the reps brah
Forum homos would rather give 20 reps to the fags of the forum but not the reall niggas(us)

• +1
read every pixel
+rep for you brother never stop preaching the truth

• Love it
  • +1
Read codex magica , book exposing Freemasons
Ain’t that book where they expose freemasons rituals and shit and show celebrities as examples?:feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: alurmo