D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Theme song of @Master

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, flippasav, The Grinch and 2 others
@rl what it feels to be a large uni campus superstar

@rl what it feels to be a large uni campus superstar

tfw you meet a modelling stacy, try introducing yourself to her and hear "oh, I know who you are, "rl", all blushing"

tfw you can't walk past anyone within the campus without them smiling, greeting you or getting all shy and looking down

tfw every faggot around tries to act like your best friend

tfw you realize some guys were coping with you only having looks and then getting visibly triggered when they find out you are among the best students of the generation in your law school

tfw an 8/10 girl show up in your room and tell you they want to meet you all blushing, sensually hugging you after shaking hands, with their jacked gorilla boyfriend observing you from outside the room with that "someone just kill me already, all that lifting for nothing"

heroin-like high 3 years non-stop

Last edited:
tfw you meet a modelling stacy, try introducing yourself to her and hear "oh, I know who you are, "rl", all blushing"

tfw you can't walk past anyone within the campus without them smiling, greeting you or getting all shy and looking down

tfw every faggot around tries to act like your best friend

tfw you realize some guys were coping with you only having looks and then getting visibly triggered when they find out you are among the best students of the generation in your law school

tfw an 8/10 girl show up in your room and tell you they want to meet you all blushing, sensually hugging you after shaking hands, with their jacked gorilla boyfriend observing you from outside the room with that "someone just kill me already, all that lifting for nothing"

heroin-like high 3 years non-stop
It was a declaration not a question but that’s nice to hear 🃏🃏

i couldn't miss the opportunity

It's FaceandLMS.