I wish this was true

Or Is it true?

0E259E13 2FC9 49F2 B5B0 1DD53798FC97

dude weed lmao

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Go on omegle with your cock out.

Go on omegle with your cock out.
this. on a side note:feelshehe: heard @Nibba saying that first when he fucked his gf he tried with the balls first to go in but couldn't so he got mad and left:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 466, SquareChinOrDeath, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
this. on a side note:feelshehe: heard @Nibba saying that first when he fucked his gf he tried with the balls first to go in but couldn't so he got mad and left:feelskek:
@Nibba

hmm, you seem to be obsessed with his gf

LMFAO where do u come up with these things

• +1
I've masturbated with two teen jbs before over the internet. One over text and the other over voice chat. The only pussy I'll ever slay is online pussy with my gentleman gamer social skills

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Nibba and Swagwaffle
I've masturbated with two teen jbs before over the internet. One over text and the other over voice chat. The only pussy I'll ever slay is online pussy with my gentleman gamer social skills
chad

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and RichardSpencel
Mirin also get Chris hansond nigga.

• +1