Mastering prudence brings attraction

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Forging yourself into a masterpiece of masculinity intrigues feminine craving.

Knowing racial acceptance is controlled by virtual signal captains, you must be vigilant and wise to stick to your race... or unless the interested party of another race insists her pussy belongs on your face. Then, you gots to do what you gots to do.

Genuine therapy is reserved between a male and female... and this is sacred until the end of time. Allow no one to convince you otherwise with their garbage and spiteful ideology. They're done! It's over for them.

My advice, detach yourselves from anyone who prospered from the 2020 clusterfuck. Next year, everything changes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR
Word.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
People are lazy. Esp guys whining about this and that. They fuck themselves but expect no one to call them out. Instead, they want people to support their delusions that it's because of Chad. Stacy. Good looks. Money. Bullshit!

• +1
People are lazy. Esp guys whining about this and that. They fuck themselves but expect no one to call them out. Instead, they want people to support their delusions that it's because of Chad. Stacy. Good looks. Money. Bullshit!
They should just go for hookers then.
The moments I pay everything off I‘m going to fuck some hookers.

• Hmm...
They should just go for hookers then.
The moments I pay everything off I‘m going to fuck some hookers.
They come with hidden shady connections. I wouldn't fuck with them. Guys are using them to get to folks like you.

• Hmm...
They come with hidden shady connections. I wouldn't fuck with them. Guys are using them to get to folks like you.
What do you mean Jim.
Maybe some of them have a shady backstory but if you go for discret hookers and not some skank in a brothel that‘s been known to be managed by the russian mafia all is good.

• +1
What do you mean Jim.
Maybe some of them have a shady backstory but if you go for discret hookers and not some skank in a brothel that‘s been known to be managed by the russian mafia all is good.
I get that. Risky business, indeed. But here in the States, thugs are desperate. They're teaming up with hoes. So the hooker arranges the meetup. The thug follows. You get where that's leading.

Thousands of incidents like that happen monthly here in America. In South America, way worse.

• Woah