Masteron is a great looksmaxxing steroid.

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
-Makes bloat dissapear
-makes you feel confident and more stamina
-hornier and more aggresive

Now my face on masteron is looking quite chiseled and i like it
Screenshot 20240907 111544

The reason why people say masteron produces hair loss is because they use very high doses of test with it, and masteron lowers SHBG and increases FREE Testosterone so that produces a pletora of high dht effects, but masteron is actually a way less stronger androgen then Dht, so you need to run masteron with only a very little dose of test like 100-200mg

• +1
Reactions: ey88, twojei, halloweed and 1 other person
htn

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
also makes you age in the worst way possible and norwoods you to mumbai

also makes you age in the worst way possible and norwoods you to mumbai
Bro at least read the thread, masteron is way less Androgenic then test but elevate shbg and free test, just like winstrol that is why you need a trt base on it not 500mg like the people do and then complain about hair loss

Bro at least read the thread, masteron is way less Androgenic then test but elevate shbg and free test, just like winstrol that is why you need a trt base on it not 500mg like the people do and then complain about hair loss
It's not a looksmax steroid

It can give you acne (can, not will) but it will make your skin oily for sure

Steroids aren't a looksmax, theyre only good for physique

• Hmm...
Is your pfp photo edited at all?

Are you taking any fin/minox etc?

Would you fuck up clavicular IRL?

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and asdvek
No
No
And yes
Looks chad but you widows peaks are already pretty bad ngl and are almost certain to continue getting worse and could make you into an ogre

• +1
Looks chad but you widows peaks are already pretty bad ngl and are almost certain to continue getting worse and could make you into an ogre
I dont think this are Windows peaks i think i am still norwood 2 but yeah hair loss will get worse with time

-Makes bloat dissapear

View attachment 3154399
The reason why people say masteron produces hair loss is because they use very high doses of test with it, and masteron lowers SHBG and increases FREE Testosterone so that produces a pletora of high dht effects, but masteron is actually a way less stronger androgen then Dht, so you need to run masteron with only a very little dose of test like 100-200mg
Henry Cavill from South America

• Love it
A
-Makes bloat dissapear

View attachment 3154399
Are u doing something for hair loss?