"Masturbation causes nutrition loss"

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
The amount of nutrients you lose from ejaculating is almost nothing and it's not important. The biggest loss is 5mg of zinc, which can easily be regained by supplementing.

Want to know a fact? You lose more nutrients from sweating than you lose from ejaculating.

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D, Deleted member 48689 and med
I sweat alot when I masturbait

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, NoReedemingFeature, Agendum and 11 others
almost nothing is inifnately more than nothing. therefore you lose nutrients therefore this thread is cope

We've evolved to reproduce as much as possible, our bodies still think we live in the Stone Ages struggling to keep the tribe's numbers up, not a world where there's 8 billion people, so nature rewards us for "reproducing" as much as possible. It doesn't make sense that ejaculating would have adverse physical effects or cause significant nutrition loss, that would mean the people who pass their genes down the most are filtered out by natural selection. The real problems with excessive masturbation are mental and spiritual.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JoshuaG and asdvek
almost nothing is inifnately more than nothing. therefore you lose nutrients therefore this thread is cope
Nigga whether if u have nutrients or not nothing gonna change and can be easily regained and if you sweat you lose more nutrients than masturbating

We've evolved to reproduce as much as possible, our bodies still think we live in the Stone Ages struggling to keep the tribe's numbers up, not a world where there's 8 billion people, so nature rewards us for "reproducing" as much as possible. It doesn't make sense that ejaculating would have adverse physical effects or cause significant nutrition loss. The real problems with excessive masturbation are mental and spiritual.
Truth

Nigga whether if u have nutrients or not nothing gonna change and can be easily regained and if you sweat you lose more nutrients than masturbating
why lose it in the first place???

chad trait
chads actually masturbate more than you think
they do it when they dont have access to pussy at that moment, atleast the chads I know

chads actually masturbate more than you think
they do it when they dont have access to pussy at that moment, atleast the chads I know
cope

im not coping nigga its true
but it would have been a cope if they didnt do it at all and i was using it as an excuse to masturbate
but they do it sometimes and i dont use it as an excuse to masturbate i barely masturbate

im not coping nigga its true
but it would have been a cope if they didnt do it at all and i was using it as an excuse to masturbate
but they do it sometimes and i dont use it as an excuse to masturbate i barely masturbate
alpha fucks, beta fasps

thats why im 79 iq?

Although masturbation does feel better to me than sex with women, I still got to admit that masturbation doesn't even remotely seem like a natural activity and I will try to be on nofap as much as I could.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
There should be supplements for maturbating men. Does male health mean nothing to big companies?