Masturbation Curse Black Magic

@Tyov

@Tyov

Iron
Am I the only one who feels like after they bust a nut some bad shit happens in their life some examples are like

Getting a bad grade in school, New pimple popping up, Argument with boss or parents, Bad sleep, Bad luck, Girlfriend problems etc.

I don’t know I always feel like my life is in tip top shape and right after u bust a but the day or following day some fucked shit happens that’s out of my control. If anyone has this same experience I would love to hear it. I also saw a thread that @Clavicular was doing black magic so I think this might have something to do with it as-well. because I watched his podcast coincidence I think not.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Apparition, autistic_tendencies and 2 others
After i nut, i get good grades, no pimple, no argument, good sleep, good luck, i get girlfriend.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, ascension, cavy and 3 others
Won't read

Am I the only one who feels like after they bust a nut some bad shit happens in their life some examples are like

Getting a bad grade in school, New pimple popping up, Argument with boss or parents, Bad sleep, Bad luck, Girlfriend problems etc.

I don’t know I always feel like my life is in tip top shape and right after u bust a but the day or following day some fucked shit happens that’s out of my control. If anyone has this same experience I would love to hear it. I also saw a thread that @Clavicular was doing black magic so I think this might have something to do with it as-well. because I watched his podcast coincidence I think not.
Bro I was jelqing last night and literally had pulled up tabs of shit I was Finna bust too

And I was really in bed thinking @autistic_tendencies would ashamed of me :incel:

So I went to bed. It's good stuff tho you wanna see? Never closed those tabs :what:

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

Very interesting bro
I broke a longish streak and bad shit happened to me after

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
i have had rly bad luck on minor stuff after meeting my oneitis. little fuckups here and there with lots of consistency. im convicned that bitch hexxed me or smth

The only Dark Magic involved is that you're literally wasting your life force which is why you immediately
feel demotivated and lethargic afterwards because your "Mojo" is gone.

Not saying that Masturbation is wholly bad rather that it should be done in considerable moderation
especially if doing it hinders your well being.

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
The only Dark Magic involved is that you're literally wasting your life force which is why you immediately
feel demotivated and lethargic afterwards because your "Mojo" is gone.

Not saying that Masturbation is wholly bad rather that it should be done in considerable moderation
especially if doing it hinders your well being.
Very true

It is life force this post makes complete sense to esoteric cels

For me after I do good things, bad things happen. So I started doing only bad things and still only bad things happen.

Tldr: my choices change nothing because my life was written already and will be shit forever

• JFL
Reactions: @Tyov