Masturbation doesn't lower your T? Yeah right.

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
So technically jewish studies are correct in saying that "masturbation doesn't make your T lower and you should ignore your toxic masculine friends and do what makes you happy. You go girl" but let's do a deeper analysis.

When you ejaculate do you know why your dick goes down? Take a wild guess which hormone makes your dick hard and if there's not enough of it you get ED :unsure::unsure:

Exactly. Testosterone. After you ejaculate you have testosterone levels that are suboptimal, even subpar, for about 20 minutes.

A person who ejaculates daily has 10 hours every month of subpar testosterone.

How about a year? 100-120 hours of subpar testosterone every year.

Prove me wrong.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, terrorblade, Growth Plate and 7 others
Prove me wrong.
why would someone waste his time for your dumb analogy
Doc Brown GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, thecel and Chintuck22
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, JosephGoebbels and randomvanish
So technically jewish studies are correct in saying that "masturbation doesn't make your T lower and you should ignore your toxic masculine friends and do what makes you happy. You go girl" but let's do a deeper analysis.

When you ejaculate do you know why your dick goes down? Take a wild guess which hormone makes your dick hard and if there's not enough of it you get ED :unsure::unsure:

Exactly. Testosterone. After you ejaculate you have testosterone levels that are suboptimal, even subpar, for about 20 minutes.

Prove me wrong.
your dick goes down too if you dont have erection, its the same logic after you get orgasm so whats the difference to ur claim?

• +1
Reactions: animo123 and Growth Plate

Prove me wrong.
yeah sex lower testosterone cause u orgasm when you have fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chawaje, Growth Plate and Deleted member 4332
your dick goes down too if you dont have erection, its the same logic after you get orgasm so whats the difference to ur claim?
if you wanted to get your erection back after you orgasm you can't do it. Why?

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate

Prove me wrong.
It will give you death grip and make it hard to enjoy sex with a girl. I am doing nofap for this exact reason.

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade, JosephGarrot123, Adriana Lima and 1 other person
It will give you death grip and make it hard to enjoy sex with a girl. I am doing nofap for this exact reason.
my penis sensitivity is brutally over, takes me 1 hour to cum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274 and .*my*.
my sex drive is simply way too high for me to not jerk off. Nofap just isn't a valid option for me.

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 7044 and .*my*.
a
Try to talk to some girls. You’ll come as more high T and horny which is good IMO.
already got a girl and this is part of why I'm doing this. I don't want to screw it up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
my sex drive is simply way too high for me to not jerk off. Nofap just isn't a valid option for me.
Jesse Lee Peterson said that we masturbate because of our hatred for mama. We resent mama and whatever you hate you become attracted to. You're horny for mama and that's why you can't quit. Has nothing to do with high sex drive. Must forgive mama.

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Growth Plate and Deleted member 7044
a

already got a girl and this is part of why I'm doing this. I don't want to screw it up.
Have sex with her only don’t jack off. Trust me you’ll enjoy it more as your sensitivity increases.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Have sex with her only don’t jack off. Trust me you’ll enjoy it more as your sensitivity increases.
I'm probably not gonna have sex out of wedlock. It's pointless and achieves nothing.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: terrorblade, Deleted member 7725 and Dr. Greenberg
I like how OP puts “100 hours of low T” in bold as if 4 days worth of time is enough to ruin my face and turn me into a tranny pretty boy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SolarWind, Deleted member 12330, Deleted member 7044 and 1 other person
I like how OP puts “100 hours of low T” in bold as if 4 days worth of time is enough to ruin my face and turn me into a tranny pretty boy.
How about in 10-15 years? Maybe that's why millenials are pussies

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade
Did Op forget that your dick goes down after sex to or…

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and .*my*.
Did Op forget that your dick goes down after sex to or…
yes and sex has the same negative effects if you indulge too much. But with sex at least you compensate by having an actual woman which is natural.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
  • JFL
some next level lie
i can though, i just cant get an orgasm for the next few minutes, i literally am about to get an orgasm again and it goes away. Maybe its because im still in puberty, idk

yes and sex has the same negative effects if you indulge too much. But with sex at least you compensate by having an actual woman which is natural.
At least you compensate by having an actual woman? Buddy, we’re talking about losing testosterone here, not how big of a loser you feel after coming and realizing that’s the most sexual thing your dick will experience.

Your dick does not go down because you have low-T, if you’d payed attention in health class then you’d know that.
If you are hard and you see some morbidly obscene shit and lose your boner does that mean your T levels just became so abysmal because you saw the thing? NO.
IT MEANS YOU ARE NO LONGER IN THE MOOD TO FUCK.
Boners are as much mental as they are physical.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
At least you compensate by having an actual woman? Buddy, we’re talking about losing testosterone here, not how big of a loser you feel after coming and realizing that’s the most sexual thing your dick will experience.

Your dick does not go down because you have low-T, if you’d payed attention in health class then you’d know that.
If you are hard and you see some morbidly obscene shit and lose your boner does that mean your T levels just became so abysmal because you saw the thing? NO.
bro leave him alone, cant you read that he is a late bloomer? his intelligence is still the level of a prepubescent child.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Growth Plate and .*my*.

if you decided to have an erection again after orgasming would you be able to do it?

I'm probably not gonna have sex out of wedlock. It's pointless and achieves nothing.
I meant have sex and don’t jerk off. But you do you. Jerking off just makes sex less enjoyable for me.

• +1

Prove me wrong.
there are more hormones and vitamines and minerals that affect a man, than T-levels.

I think the Zinc depletion might be the biggest risk for avid fappers

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade and .*my*.
there are more hormones and vitamines and minerals that affect a man, than T-levels.

I think the Zinc depletion might be the biggest risk for avid fappers
true. a fluid that creates life isn't just piss as most guys these days think of it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Growth Plate and .*my*.
Thats not due to testosterone, but due to prolactin, which also lowers testosterone. So you're partially right

• +1
Reactions: SolarWind and .*my*.
Thats not due to testosterone, but due to prolactin, which also lowers testosterone. So you're partially right
this

and weightlifting increases test, so you should be weightlifting 24/7 never stop or your T takes a hit

this

and weightlifting increases test, so you should be weightlifting 24/7 never stop or your T takes a hit
>weightlifting increases test
no
if you weightlift 24/7 you'll likely get hypogonadism

If I had low testosterone, I wouldnt be norwooding

• JFL
nope. Norwooding is caused by high sensitivity to dht and high conversion ratio. Testosterone levels play a smaller role.

If I have high T that means I spoil all my testosterone in fapping instead of going to gym?

I think I should eat less shit and stop fapping for a while before starting lifting.

Also maybe you're getting old.

Your dick goes down because of prolactin+cortisol lowering testosterone and cortisol still pulses a week post ejaculation further lowering T