Masturbation story today

moredatesmorerapes

moredatesmorerapes

Platinum
Basically I had a dream in the morning that was basically a wet dream but I didn’t cum. So I woke up very horny. I was going to masturbate soon but I had some work to do so I said I’d finish that first. Woke up around 11 or 12 btw.
After that, I finished my work, fooled around for a bit, and then went to masturbate. I masturbated for a bit but I got hungry so I left to go eat. I ate smth shit and got a stomach ache, so I didn’t want to go back to masturbate. Next I had to deal with my dog and also help my dad with something so no masturbating again. Then I just ldared lying down in bed and thinking, as well as talking to some boyos from here. Eventually I got ready to go masturbate, spent some time doing it, not sure how long, and busted a really fat nut. Perfect time in the video too. I haven’t coomed in more than a week too, I came so much.

Amazing nut tbh. But I wasted too much time today, could have gamed.

@Gengar @Gaygymmaxx

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
Bro I DONT CARE SHUT THE FUCK UPPP NIGGEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

• +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort
How long did you spend typing out that meaningless thread? No one cares if you fapped today coomer

I sniped a fly out of the air with my cumshot once

• JFL
Reactions: Rhino LeFort and moredatesmorerapes
Sounds great bhai. Thanks for sharing. I had a little nofap streak going on in the longest of times, I managed to do 72 hours before busting a fat nut. It was great. :ogre:

• Love it
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
Sounds great bhai. Thanks for sharing. I had a little nofap streak going on in the longest of times, I managed to do 72 hours before busting a fat nut. It was great. :ogre:
Maybe I should try breaking it up more often tbh. Fantasize in morning -> edge for a bit, don’t cum -> carry on with day -> nut at night

Only problem is this is kinda time consuming and effortful. Well I guess I ldar in bed for a while after waking up anyway so that’s not too different. The main thing is masturbating for whatever at the start of the day, but that shouldn’t be longer than like 10-15 mins, I can just do it before I shower. Then do my proper nut at night
If I do it around twice a week, I should produce pretty good nuts as well.
I remember once I edged for really long and I had this great cumshot. But sadly I have shit cumshot potential genetically, it just flows out.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Maybe I should try breaking it up more often tbh. Fantasize in morning -> edge for a bit, don’t cum -> carry on with day -> nut at night

Only problem is this is kinda time consuming and effortful. Well I guess I ldar in bed for a while after waking up anyway so that’s not too different. The main thing is masturbating for whatever at the start of the day, but that shouldn’t be longer than like 10-15 mins, I can just do it before I shower. Then do my proper nut at night
If I do it around twice a week, I should produce pretty good nuts as well.
I remember once I edged for really long and I had this great cumshot. But sadly I have shit cumshot potential genetically, it just flows out.
I did exactly that! In the afternoon, I was edging for a while and at night, I edged some more before I let it all out. Doing it every few days will surely boost your load, the same way it did with me. My cumshots are also of the flowing out kind, but when I edge for some time beforehand, it can shoot a feet or two into the distance. Pretty cool.

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes