Matched 8 MTB foids on Hinge

apocalypse

apocalypse

6 never responded to text
1 responded and ghosted after that
1 ghosted after a day of friendly soy small talk
Over
How am I supposed to get and keep foids' interest?

• JFL
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: aleksander, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 22918 and 7 others
OLD is a numbers game as easy as they come as easy as they go

• So Sad
Reactions: apocalypse
idk

• +1
use bumble/tinder too. Numbers game, cast a wide net.
Use low-effort openers, don't get invested in any of your matches.
By keeping your initial investment low and not caring about your matches, you keep mental damage low and your self-esteem high.

Once you get a first-response and you like the girl somewhat (don't dumpster-dive ever), start putting effort in.
Focus towards geting her number/meeting up within a couple of casual back-and forth on the app. Get the interaction away from the app.

Once you are interacting away from the app, only then start getting invested and making yourself vulnerable.
Opening up emotionally to a possibility of love/dating/romance/sex.

• +1
Reactions: kanderior and apocalypse
don't dumpster-dive ever
Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

Based
I didn't wait all these years to settle for a fatty

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RichardSpencel and MoggerGaston
Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

Based
I didn't wait all these years to settle for a fatty
it's not worth it anyways.
It's brutal and hypocritical, but I don't care about love/the opinion of some fat LTB/femcel that I don't find attractive. Is what it is.

Wasting your time slaying girls that are clearly below you is imo, a waste of time/effort/energy. Slaying is fucking cope tbh.

Most slayers are just fucking girls way below their own looks. I have n-count 12 and 8 of the girls were ugly and I don't care about them at all. pointless

But at the same time don't disregard girls that you find 'okay-looking' but aren't the perfect girl physically.

If you find yourself getting attention from girls that are cute, but end up disregarding them because they aren't more attractive like some of your other matches or the girls you see, you fall into the trap that so many people are in nowadays, looking for perfection. Afraid to get hurt.

You can perfectly date/fuck some MTB that is cute looking, even though she isn't the HTB/stacylite that you 'would really want'.

Try it out, see how it goes tbh. Be open to something new even if it isn't perfect enough at first glance.

You aren't committing to her for a life-time, don't feel bad about leading a girl on and eventually breaking up.
That's just life.

Last edited:
  • +1
Mogs me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
6 never responded to text
1 responded and ghosted after that
1 ghosted after a day of friendly soy small talk
Over
How am I supposed to get and keep foids' interest?
Which country are you doing this in? If you are doing Online dating in the USA or the UK prepare to be disappointed if you are sub 8 or even sub 9. Some of you guys are trying to win a battle that can’t be won. The only real option is geomaxing for sub 8 men who have bad social skills. Hinge was the worst app for me I didn’t get a single match within the first week of using it but on tinder and bumble I did get matches. Hinge seems like the worst app honestly

• So Sad
Yes this is all I ask
Huge gap between femcel and cute MTB
Post pics of your 8 MTB matches. What does your own dating profile look like?

DM if you dont want to share here.

Post pics of your 8 MTB matches. What does your own dating profile look like?

DM if you dont want to share here.
I don't want to share pics sorry
I am a smiling jester soy in my profile because I got friends to help make it jfl

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I don't want to share pics sorry
I am a smiling jester soy in my profile because I got friends to help make it jfl
show pics of mtbs then, dont have to show urself

its not bad, but I would have at least 1 'serious/sexy' photo of urself in ur profile tbh. Even if it seems 'cringe/fuckboy/tryhard'.

• +1
you cant d anything if they dont have interer in yu

Looksmax untill you can get 30-40 easily. No point its just brutal

‘Muh muh numbers game’ maybe don’t bother with those apps and feeding mtbs ego’s?