Matched a 29 year old solid 5 on tinder

D

Deleted member 28039

Gold
she was not fat thank god. first i asked her if she wants a serious relationship and she said yes. then i told her im overweight and working on it and the cunt blocked me

fucking bitch. its not like were gonna enter the bed immidiatly. the cunt want a serious relationship. then fucking wait a couple of months you dumb fucking wierdo bitch cunt

• JFL
Reactions: ChileanMaxxer, rand anon, Member since 2022 and 8 others
she was not fat thank god. first i asked her if she wants a serious relationship and she said yes. then i told her im overweight and working on it and the cunt blocked me

fucking bitch. its not like were gonna enter the bed immidiatly. the cunt want a serious relationship. then fucking wait a couple of months you dumb fucking wierdo bitch cunt
track her down and ER :rage: :rage: !

• +1
Reactions: ronald_98
Why you tell someone you're overweight in a fucking dating app, are you retard?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, rand anon, Sir Galachad and 3 others
Why you tell someone you're overweight in a fucking dating app, are you retard?
because i am. do you think i would tell her im skinny then meet up with here?

wait are you fat bald and short

• JFL
Reactions: justleavemealone
wait are you fat bald and short
the cunt would probably flake me if she saw im 5 ft 6 anyway. dumb bitch. this is the problem with manlets on tinder. if you dont tell your height she would flake and if you do state your height then no matches

So I assume you didnt upload any full body pics on tinder, and neither did she.

do you have a decent face at least? how are you fat bald and manage to get matches
no im below average. she was probably a gold digging cunt who is looking for a betabuxx which i cant be because i have no money

i wouldent care to be a betabuxx if i was rich. P IN THE V is my only goal

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman

Why the fuck would you tell her that?

How about you start working out? Loosing fat is much easier than gaining weight

Wait for what? For you to gain 5 inches and start growing hair again? :lul:

Some graycels are just delusional.

suifuel for Oofies and Doofies

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back