Matched with a Moroccan HTB - cast your VOTE on when she blocks me. Latest odds.

When will she block / ghost me?

• >6 hours (2/1)

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • 6-24 hours (1/1)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • 1-2 days (6/4)

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • 2-7 days (2/1)

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Within the month (4/1)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You're gonna get a date bhai but she's gonna ball after it - enjoy paying for her meal cuck! (10/1)

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • She wants to fuck like typical beurette but that's about it (100/1)

• She is serious but it won't ever work, interactions fizzle out in months if not a year (1000/1)

• You have won the lottery bhai! This is your future wife 🤩🤩🤩 (1000000/1)

Votes: 7 21.2%

• Total voters
SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Being located in Morocco must have ascended my SMV. After several months, thousands of views, and hundreds of likes..... FINALLY I got a accidental right swipe from a HTB with MENA origins.

Sketch 1700393610197

Sketch 1700395124513

Screenshot 20231119 151903

I have 24 hours to rizz her up because I leave Morocco on Tuesday morning. She is 2 miles away. Not looking good. She's taking 6-7 hours to reply. Conversation is dry af. That's not my main problem; she seems like liberal trash sloot. It's never gonna work. FFS why oh why?!?!?:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

I'm gonna get ghosted anyway. She surely has chaddam waiting in her DMs. Even my femcelfish has chaddams. Vote on what you think will happen next. I think I already know hence the odds.

@Xangsane @gribsufer1 @Preston @emeraldglass @Jhon Smith @PrinceLuenLeoncur @lightskinbengali @MVP's Apprentice @Rojda Lipa @NewOneXY @blackckatt @flippasav @Manchild @Sub0 @WishIwasChico @KING REIDYZ
@deadmanwalking

Inb4 "makeupmaxxxed LTB/MTB :feelswhere:"

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe, RAMU KAKA, Lookologist003 and 5 others
What are you doing faggot get out of our country

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, JohnBaza, RAMU KAKA and 11 others
What are you doing faggot get out of our country
I'm taking your women. Just reactivated Muzz and got this beauty. I need her.

Dw I'll betabuxxx her whole bloodline and bring her to England. She'll never go back once she sees white Chad.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, johnnymacster, hiro16 and 1 other person
BWC property

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, emeraldglass and gribsufer1
Nice curves backshots would sound like gunshots

• JFL
Reactions: human304
makeupmaxxxed LTB/MTB

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: raumDEuter, JohnBaza, RAMU KAKA and 10 others
Fuck her and get her pregnant

• Love it
Reactions: SecularIslamist
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and SecularIslamist
That is a LTB but you are curry ofc she is htb for you.
They are BWC or BTC only btw.I take all nafri girls my succes rate is 90% or something like that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, WishIwasChico, Primalsplit and 2 others
Don't know when, but she ugly

Being located in Morocco must have ascended my SMV. After several months, thousands of views, and hundreds of likes..... FINALLY I got a accidental right swipe from a HTB with MENA origins.

View attachment 2559688
View attachment 2559700
View attachment 2559839

I have 24 hours to rizz her up because I leave Morocco on Tuesday morning. She is 2 miles away. Not looking good. She's taking 6-7 hours to reply. Conversation is dry af. That's not my main problem; she seems like liberal trash sloot. It's never gonna work. FFS why oh why?!?!?:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

I'm gonna get ghosted anyway. She surely has chaddam waiting in her DMs. Even my femcelfish has chaddams. Vote on what you think will happen next. I think I already know hence the odds.

@Xangsane @gribsufer1 @Preston @emeraldglass @Jhon Smith @PrinceLuenLeoncur @lightskinbengali @MVP's Apprentice @Rojda Lipa @NewOneXY @blackckatt @flippasav @Manchild @Sub0 @WishIwasChico @KING REIDYZ
@deadmanwalking

It's not worth the effort. She won't engage in hookup, that's a certainty. She might consider dating for financial support, that is cucked to do, and she looks liberal as hell. Abort the mission bro.

• +1
I'm taking your women. Just reactivated Muzz and got this beauty. I need her.

Dw I'll betabuxxx her whole bloodline and bring her to England. She'll never go back once she sees white Chad.
Where is the beauty jfl

so you dont find your pheno girls hot? that means you hate your race
Your father (presumably) fucked a white EE. Is he a self hater too?

They're not as hot as MENA. It's literally water. But it's not hatred. It's simply a fact. Although MENA are less slutty than whites, I still think curries are 'morally' better (less slutty/more trad). Any curry MTB (top 5%) will chase Hitrikh Roshan or die alone chasing him. Look at my 30+ year old unmarried sister.

Last edited:
UPDATE: It's been 24hrs since her last text. I fucking knew it. I mentioned I'm leaving on Tuesday. She basically responded you're welcome back anytime. I followed up with a random Q but she didn't respond..

It's over.😢

Your father (presumably) fucked a white EE. Is he a self hater too?
he doesnt care about race he was married with a chinese woman who convwrted to islam and left her after she couldnt have children

he doesnt care about race he was married with a chinese woman who convwrted to islam and left her after she couldnt have children
Neither do I? Plus I'm second gen ethnic in the West, it's inevitable OUR bloodlines get mixed.
Why do you care so much when you're literally a HALF BREED? Are you gulf?

Nafris are the least tribalistic people. I'm not surprised. It seems people here have a good impression of foreigners. This is unlike most of the 1st/2nd world who consider foreigners an 'invasion'. That's because most foreigners here are the 'good immigrant' tourists or students.

This attitude might change once they invite low IQ Pakis and Indians.

Neither do I? Plus I'm second gen ethnic in the West, it's inevitable OUR bloodlines get mixed.
Why do you care so much when you're literally a HALF BREED? Are you gulf?

Nafris are the least tribalistic people. I'm not surprised. It seems people here have a good impression of foreigners. This is unlike most of the 1st/2nd world who consider foreigners an 'invasion'. That's because most foreigners here are the 'good immigrant' tourists or students.

This attitude might change once they invite low IQ Pakis and Indians.
hes just bluepilled, but it would make him really angry if he found out that curries like you were fetishizing nafri women
Neither do I
yeah except you exclusively go for one race thst isnt yours? wtf do you hear yourself
second gen ethnic in the West, it's inevitable OUR bloodlines get mixed
all according to ((()))'s plan . fuck bro this makes me wanna go er on curries and niggers and form a team to assassinate the ((()))
Nafris are the least tribalistic people
my dad is extremely tribalistic also he diesnt like curries at all but islam forces him to tolerate the muslim ones
Why do you care so much when you're literally a HALF BREED
i dont understand why you keep saying this , i cant control what i am. i find girls who mixed EE and MENA the most attractive, my oneitis is one, but theyre rare so if i dont get her i would be forced to settle with a girl closest to my pheno , if i was half black half white i would still be against racemixing and i wouldnt see myself as half black half white i would just see myself as mullato, find a mullata and move to brazil where i can be among my people, i want to do the same thing as a half Ee half mena and move to the boundary between EE and the middle east where people look like me like macedonia or something. i dont know why you dont want your kids to look like you , you are mentally ill, i want to put down little fucks like you, this dismal rage...

• Hmm...
hes just bluepilled, but it would make him really angry if he found out that curries like you were fetishizing nafri women
Well then he's a big hypocrite.
yeah except you exclusively go for one race thst isnt yours? wtf do you hear yourself
One race?! Any MENA ranging from Morocco to Iran. I say nafri because I'm genuinely most compatible with them. Iran Shia, gulf Arabs too religious, Turks/Kurds too secular.

all according to ((()))'s plan . fuck bro this makes me wanna go er on curries and niggers and form a team to assassinate the ((()))
Believe it or not generally speaking I'm against race mixing.

Race mixing has always occured no one is 100% Arab, white, Kurd or anything. But prior to globalisation and (((them))) taking over it was slow and organic, didn't erode entire cultures but created new ones.

I think it's should be relegated to minority of people who are culturally aware.... people like me 😊
my dad is extremely tribalistic also he diesnt like curries at all but islam forces him to tolerate the muslim ones

i dont understand why you keep saying this , i cant control what i am. i find girls who mixed EE and MENA the most attractive, my oneitis is one, but theyre rare so if i dont get her i would be forced to settle with a girl closest to my pheno , if i was half black half white i would still be against racemixing and i wouldnt see myself as half black half white i would just see myself as mullato, find a mullata and move to brazil where i can be among my people, i want to do the same thing as a half Ee half mena and move to the boundary between EE and the middle east where people look like me like macedonia or something. i dont know why you dont want your kids to look like you , you are mentally ill, i want to put down little fucks like you, this dismal rage...
You can't control who you are, but you are EXACTLY what you're against JFL.

I've got nothing against your genetics, I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy. You are probably white-passing like @Xangsane so it really doesn't matter what you are. You get treated what you look like.

Btw I I've had LOCAL Amazigh people surprised I was curry today. They spoke Arabic to me and they were surprised I was curry and couldn't speak it. So your argument why I don't want my kids to look like me fails on your own grounds JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Btw I I've had LOCAL Amazigh people surprised I was curry today. They spoke Arabic to me and they were surprised I was curry and couldn't speak it. So your argument why I don't want my kids to look like me fails on your own grounds JFL.
thats because its a diverse place thry probably thought you had a bit of groid or or arab dna i thought an algerian girl was curry cos she looked like that but shes just high arab dna rather than berber
You can't control who you are, but you are EXACTLY what you're against JFL.
im not against people who mixed race im against people who racemix
Well then he's a big hypocrite.
how? he just fell in live with a woman for her personality and stuff he didnt geomax to china and use dating apps to filter out non chinese women and etc
I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy.
what fucking hipocrisy???? yout arguement is really weird
think it's should be relegated to minority of people who are culturally aware.... people like me
ur brown your just gonna take advantage of some poor woman whos unable to say no

• +1
Reactions: human304
Moroccan women have the worst reputation of whole nafri. They have very nice bodies though.

thats because its a diverse place thry probably thought you had a bit of groid or or arab dna i thought an algerian girl was curry cos she looked like that but shes just high arab dna rather than berber
They wer Berber 100%. Literally went to remote parts of the country.
im not against people who mixed race im against people who racemix
But you need to racemix to be mixed race :lul:
how? he just fell in live with a woman for her personality and stuff he didnt geomax to china and use dating apps to filter out non chinese women and etc
Cope. He wanted non-Arab. He's literally going against custom. Arabs are just like other ethnics who usually stick to their own.
what fucking hipocrisy???? yout arguement is really weird
Read and comprehend my second point above.
ur brown your just gonna take advantage of some poor woman whos unable to say no
Yes :chad:

Cope. He wanted non-Arab. He's literally going against custom. Arabs are just like other ethnics who usually stick to their own.
nope. he moved to uk ehen the nafri diaspora was very small.
you arent chad. youre a subhumsn self hating brown
They wer Berber 100%. Literally went to remote parts of the country
they still kmow what other people look like bro
But you need to racemix to be mixed race
so? im not defending my parents actions , but they regret it and paid the toll, ((()))s won in the end. i dont have a problem with mixed race people as long they dont race mix , a good analogy is like racemixeds are victims ads race mixers are the agressors why would i hate the cictims i just need to stop more people victims, and the victims can be agressors too

nope. he moved to uk ehen the nafri diaspora was very small.
you arent chad. youre a subhumsn self hating brown

they still kmow what other people look like bro
I told you MENAs fog curries. It's water nigga. If that makes me "self-hating" so be it.

This is my preference over whites, gooks, curries, Latinas every other race. If I'm a self hater I also hate these other races too.
so? im not defending my parents actions , but they regret it and paid the toll, ((()))s won in the end. i dont have a problem with mixed race people as long they dont race mix , a good analogy is like racemixeds are victims ads race mixers are the agressors why would i hate the cictims i just need to stop more people victims, and the victims can be agressors too
So you're the victim? Maybe you should self hate yourself.

he has a deep rooted insecurity about his race.

I told you MENAs fog curries. It's water nigga. If that makes me "self-hating" so be it.

This is my preference over whites, gooks, curries, Latinas every other race. If I'm a self hater I also hate these other races too.
ok but you love one race and hate your own

ok but you love one race and hate your own
Yes I love one people (🇲🇦🇹🇳🇩🇿🇸🇦🇮🇶🇮🇷🇹🇷🇸🇾🇵🇸) and hate all the others.

why should you have kids with one?
For the same reason your father did.
why? im proud of my heritage unlike you whos ashamed
Where did I say I'm ashamed. I just simply said MENA women are better looking, less slutty than other races. I even said my own race was morally better.

I've criticised MENA people multiple times here, but people like yourself think I worship them just because I like the women.

Where did I say I'm ashamed. I just simply said MENA women are better looking, less slutty than other races. I even said my own race was morally better.

I've criticised MENA people multiple times here, but people like yourself think I worship them just because I like the women.

hope u get stoned faggot
ad hominem
including your own
so what? i wouldnt date a race cos one looked better
i will not tolerate this behaviour, i may not get you but countless people lile you will get fucked up by me. what the fuck is your address btw ?????

• JFL
so what? i wouldnt date a race cos one looked better
i will not tolerate this behaviour, i may not get you but countless people lile you will get fucked up by me. what the fuck is your address btw ?????
Wallah your anger makes me want MENA women even more. I don't think you understand; your anger is my pleasure.

Seriously wanna cancel my flight tomorrow, download Tinder rn.

Wallah your anger makes me want MENA women even more. I don't think you understand; your anger is my pleasure.

Seriously wanna cancel my flight tomorrow, download Tinder rn.
exactly its just a fetish for you . what a faggot .

• JFL

View attachment 2559688
View attachment 2559700
View attachment 2559839

@deadmanwalking

astaghfirallah. whats wrong with the ummah today

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JohnBaza, SecularIslamist and johnnymacster
Your taste is strange.

given how you are overrating women who are clearly just poorly grown as "htb" you would ideally be a type of guy who likes gooks, mistaking childish and weak development for femininity.

shes ltb the girl you should me on the muzzmatch app fogs her hard

• JFL
North africans all look copy and pasted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Very true, their bodies too. most nafri girls are decent looking and rarely ugly unless fat/hijabi or old.

they usually have a decent set of tits and a great ass/hip development

but stacies are extremely rare

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Very true, their bodies too. most nafri girls are decent looking and rarely ugly unless fat/hijabi or old.

they usually have a decent set of tits and a great ass/hip development

but stacies are extremely rare
They are also naturally slim thick🙏🙏🙏🙏🤤🤤🤤

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme
Your taste is strange.

given how you are overrating women who are clearly just poorly grown as "htb" you would ideally be a type of guy who likes gooks, mistaking childish and weak development for femininity.

shes ltb the girl you should me on the muzzmatch app fogs her hard
Moroccans BRUTALLY fog turks. I've been both places now so I can make that judgement call. They fog them in both looks and values.

Run Muzzmatch you would end up depressed. I even ran it with @ascendedd last month and he did worse than he does in the cuckes states. With your pheno you wouldnt get much, because there are hardly any so-called "LatinX" Muslims and it's actually ethnicitymatch.

If this the case alhamdullilah.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and try2beme
Moroccans BRUTALLY fog turks. I've been both places now so I can make that judgement call. They fog them in both looks and values.

Run Muzzmatch you would end up depressed. I even ran it with @ascendedd last month and he did worse than he does in the cuckes states. With your pheno you wouldnt get much, because there are hardly any so-called "LatinX" Muslims and it's actually ethnicitymatch.

If this the case alhamdullilah.
Same, I do think they're better looking slightly facially with much better bodies on average

But they all look the exact same, and some of them are TOO fucking ethnic.

Nafri girls are capped at HTB, while Turkey has many exotic looking stacies. But Turkey also has many femcels who are fat, hijabi, brown and hairy looking

Good looking Turks won't be on muzzmatch though, go to Izmir

• Hmm...
i've never seen an actual nafri stacy.

I've seen Hande Erçel tier Turkish girls IRL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back