Matched with this Blonde White Girl

Z

zyzz007 returns

Mistral
She complimented my beard first and later on I asked to meet up.
LOL
Just my luck she said yes but she is from Europe so I will have to ghost her.

Would you date her?

eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJpbWciOiJfNjc3N2FmZWVkNTUyMmMzYTczY2UxZmI5MTQxMmZmMWUifQ.ToU9IO85teyGKhw8qdimtOac1vQzrBfn75Xk8lTmbrY-png.jpg

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
please be a fucking troll post,i have low as fuck standards and i genuienly still wouldnt,thats not even ltb,terrible nose and deformed downturned dolphin eyes frauded by the 3/4 angle clearly,subhuman front 100 percent

• +1
Reactions: puniteking
please be a fucking troll post,i have low as fuck standards and i genuienly still wouldnt,thats not even ltb,terrible nose and deformed downturned dolphin eyes frauded by the 3/4 angle clearly,subhuman front 100 percent
Damn, well im not a chad so i guess i have to take what i get. I also matched with this girl
but havent spoken to her, is she ugly to you as well?

eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJpbWciOiJfMzVkYzkzZmFiNTk3OTg2OTQ5Zjk4MDVhMGFhZDkzMzYifQ.zIWsQj5me76Wq7aLVNFUZgKkqEXr6gNk9WuyUTbOEkE-png.jpg
l

Damn, well im not a chad so i guess i have to take what i get. I also matched with this girl
but havent spoken to her, is she ugly to you as well?

eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJpbWciOiJfMzVkYzkzZmFiNTk3OTg2OTQ5Zjk4MDVhMGFhZDkzMzYifQ.zIWsQj5me76Wq7aLVNFUZgKkqEXr6gNk9WuyUTbOEkE-png.jpg
l
broski im not stupid this is the same girl with a different hair color

She looks jewish

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
She complimented my beard first and later on I asked to meet up.
LOL
Just my luck she said yes but she is from Europe so I will have to ghost her.

Would you date her?

eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJpbWciOiJfNjc3N2FmZWVkNTUyMmMzYTczY2UxZmI5MTQxMmZmMWUifQ.ToU9IO85teyGKhw8qdimtOac1vQzrBfn75Xk8lTmbrY-png.jpg
date no. this is what we call a slump buster