matches on yubo dont mean shit

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
its literally not even a dating app, when you swipe right, you swipe right to make a new FRIEND
over if you dont get DM'ed first by girls

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Cornnyy, ImASlayer and 2 others
its literally not even a dating app, when you swipe right, you swipe right to make a new FRIEND
over if you dont get DM'ed first by girls
Bro why are you such a mogging beast?

I get messages sometimes but it almost always fizzles out to nothing or the girl loses interest, I have like 11,000 matches over 3 years (i used it properly for like 1 and a half) and I’ve met 5 girls 🤣.

Bro why are you such a mogging beast?
20191231 004258
20191231 004248

bro this thot just dm'd me first are u mirin? ngl i got dmed 3 times only, once by possible catfish, once by landwhale and now her

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
I get messages sometimes but it almost always fizzles out to nothing or the girl loses interest, I have like 11,000 matches over 3 years (i used it properly for like 1 and a half) and I’ve met 5 girls 🤣.
brooo 3 years? thats pretty insane tbh i downloaded it like last hour
what happened with the 5 girls

I had sex with 2 but I fucked up with one it could have been 3 i think. The other 2 were just kissed/nothing

and yeah but i was only at my peak PSL for a year of it tbh, i started off fat asf on it and 5’5.5 lol and then i grew and lost weight but i’ve gained some back now

I am mirin indeed.

you’re an unstoppable beast brother. You’re chad
shes frauding hard though jfl ngl
thanks for the mire brother truly appreciate it

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
also i didn’t use it properly for like half the time or more

shes frauding hard though jfl ngl
thanks for the mire brother truly appreciate it
You’re a gigamogger. Never forget that

• Love it
Reactions: karbo
I didn’t go on it or I had no pictures of myself.
do you just swipe or join lives too? what do u do in lives tbh? im too high inhib for this shit ngl

legit but if girls dm u first, you know they wanna fuck

do you just swipe or join lives too? what do u do in lives tbh? im too high inhib for this shit ngl
I used to go live like 2 years ago but nah I only swipe and i don’t watch lives anymore

• +1
get on the swipe thing and spam it so you get as many matches as you can. join the lives that say "x for smash or pass" or "x for rate" and comment x. girls will add u but I only respond if they dm first. try to get their snap

• +1
legit but if girls dm u first, you know they wanna fuck
yea. even the ugliest whales must have 100+ guys in their DMs, for a girl to go out of her way just to message u means she wants more from u

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and ImASlayer
yea. even the ugliest whales must have 100+ guys in their DMs, for a girl to go out of her way just to message u means she wants more from u
trust me the amount of messages a woman gets on that app is a JOKE.

trust me the amount of messages a woman gets on that app is a JOKE.
i know man. i've registered to teen chatting sites as a girl before, and the DMs are infinite

• So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer
i know man. i've registered to teen chatting sites as a girl before, and the DMs are infinite
I wish it wasn’t this way. I have to deal with bitchiness from women or their fluctuating or easily lost interest because of their abundance of options. I can get messaged by a girl first on that app, adds my snapchat and then she blocks me after one of us stops replying?? I think that’s because a better looking guy messaged them then lol

• +1
I wish it wasn’t this way. I have to deal with bitchiness from women or their fluctuating or easily lost interest because of their abundance of options. I can get messaged by a girl first on that app, adds my snapchat and then she blocks me after one of us stops replying?? I think that’s because a better looking guy messaged them then lol
i know exactly what you are talking about, and its only becoming worse
incel uprising soon

• So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer
orbs catfish was messaged first by 1/8 of the matches

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: turkproducer and karbo