Mate pulled me out the house at 2am. Next thing I know im doing ketamine in a garage. Had a revelation

NuclearBrainReturns

NuclearBrainReturns

Matthew 4:1-11
Back home the now but I was doing poppers and ket all night. My other mate was there they started talking about relationships.

I was just listening to them talk and it occurred to me that I am mostly observing this style of living from the outside looking inward even though ive had relationships. They have had so many just simply from being musically talented oofy doofies. That's literally it.

I went into a k-hole and started thinking about it how it would be impossible for me to catch up because they spent their formative years being musically talented and oriented. All of their experiences with relationships come from this musical talent. 80% of their chat is about music and relationships.

I am in a completely different reality from them. I can't imitate their success, I have to do it in a very different way which is disappointing to me.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 19499
Back home the now but I was doing poppers and ket all night. My other mate was there they started talking about relationships.

I was just listening to them talk and it occurred to me that I am mostly observing this style of living from the outside looking inward even though ive had relationships. They have had so many just simply from being musically talented oofy doofies. That's literally it.

I went into a k-hole and started thinking about it how it would be impossible for me to catch up because they spent their formative years being musically talented and oriented. All of their experiences with relationships come from this musical talent. 80% of their chat is about music and relationships.

I am in a completely different reality from them. I can't imitate their success, I have to do it in a very different way which is disappointing to me.
Girls just use me for cock. I don’t mind

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
i want ket

• Ugh..
Reactions: the BULL
relationships are not good. they always talk about them because they're abused dogs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and NuclearBrainReturns
relationships are not good. they always talk about them because they're abused dogs.
agreed

women are sex objects and nothing more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, GetShrekt, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
Well thats the thing, my other mate (the better looking one) is talking about hook ups on tinder. Says he has 2 girls lined up today. He's gonna fuck 2 girls today lol

• +1
Well thats the thing, my other mate (the better looking one) is talking about hook ups on tinder. Says he has 2 girls lined up today. He's gonna fuck 2 girls today lol
that's crazy lol he's a beast

I was shocked tbh. He started saying he wants to fuck as many girls as possible
those are normal thoughts when you have a functioning tinder account. i wasn't like this before

those are normal thoughts when you have a functioning tinder account. i wasn't like this before
It blows me away how separate I am from the average normal persons life experiences. It hurts inside to think about it

It blows me away how separate I am from the average normal persons life experiences. It hurts inside to think about it
slaying is cool but it really isn't all of that, especially when you don't fuck the girls you REALLY like. neurotransmitters are life.

neurotransmitters are life.
100%. I have completely fried mine tonight and I feel like absolute fucking depressed garbage. The cumdown on ket is absolutely fucking brutal

• So Sad
Poppers are dirty af

Users who are viewing this thread

Back