what answers are there to x^2/5 + sin2x = 1

x ≈ -1.35 x ≈ -0.82 x ≈ 0.79 x ≈ 1.29
do these work?

Answer is 2

No problem if you have any other questions lmk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, gribsufer1, Deleted member 30679 and 3 others
Can this be solved with 9th Grade math knowledge?

Might have multiple solutions but i don’t remember

I graduated a top 5 uni with a stem degree and even I don’t remember how to solve this in my head as a browse looksmax in the shower .

Is there some trig identity that will help you cuz I can’t solve this with basic algebra

ED25E2A2 48EB 4BD7 9DEA C65C24EFD3C5

Thank god thought I was stupid for a second this is all the answers no way you solving this by hand

Oh yea should specify whether the problem is in radians or degrees imma just assume it’s whatever desmos interprets it as

• +1
Reactions: LiterallyNightwing
I graduated a top 5 uni with a stem degree and even I don’t remember how to solve this in my head as a browse looksmax in the shower .

Is there some trig identity that will help you cuz I can’t solve this with basic algebra
idk bruv i'm doing a test rn just using chatgpt bcuz i didn't study at all. I think its going alr but its unrealiable as i don't half wolfram.

idk bruv i'm doing a test rn just using chatgpt bcuz i didn't study at all. I think its going alr but its unrealiable as i don't half wolfram.
If all you’re doing is algebra use desmos graphing calculator. ChatGPT can’t do math

What class is this for? Is it multiple choice? Weird how they’re giving you questions that can’t be solved by hand unless im missing something

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
If all you’re doing is algebra use desmos graphing calculator. ChatGPT can’t do math

What class is this for? Is it multiple choice? Weird how they’re giving you questions that can’t be solved by hand unless im missing something
We’re allowed a calculator

i miss when u was active , arfid
such a simple times innit

i hope you ascended from tall mtn status

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, gribsufer1 and LiterallyNightwing
To find the solutions to the equation �25+sin⁡(2�)=15x2+sin(2x)=1, we need to solve for the values of �x that satisfy the equation. Unfortunately, there is no algebraic method to obtain an exact solution for this equation.

However, we can use numerical methods or approximation techniques to estimate the solutions. Let's use an example solution using a numerical method called the Newton-Raphson method:

1. Start with an initial guess for �x. Let's choose �0=0x0=0.
  2. Apply the Newton-Raphson iteration formula:��+1=��−�(��)�′(��)xn+1=xn−f′(xn)f(xn)where �(�)=�25+sin⁡(2�)−1f(x)=5x2+sin(2x)−1 is the equation we want to solve.
  3. Calculate �′(�)f′(x), the derivative of �(�)f(x) with respect to �x.
  4. Plug in �0x0 and �(�0)f(x0) into the iteration formula to find �1x1. Repeat this process until you reach a satisfactory approximation for �x.
Performing these steps iteratively, we can find numerical approximations for the solutions to the equation. However, it's important to note that there may be multiple solutions to this equation, and the Newton-Raphson method may only converge to one of them or a subset of them.

Using computational software or programming languages like Python, you can implement the Newton-Raphson method to find the numerical solutions.

what you did
now you have a massive scar on your head, look at the top of your face LOL
hairline lowered

what you gonna do about your massive schnozzle tho?

Code:
import math

def f(x):
    return x**2/5 + math.sin(2*x) - 1

def f_prime(x):
    return 2*x/5 + 2*math.cos(2*x)

def newton_raphson(guess, epsilon=0.0001, max_iterations=100):
    x = guess
    for _ in range(max_iterations):
        fx = f(x)
        if abs(fx) < epsilon:
            return x
        x = x - fx / f_prime(x)
    return None

# Solve the equation using the Newton-Raphson method
initial_guess = 0
solution = newton_raphson(initial_guess)

if solution is not None:
    print("Approximate solution:", solution)
else:
    print("No solution found within the given number of iterations.")

In this code, we define the functions f(x) and f_prime(x), which represent the equation and its derivative, respectively. The newton_raphson function implements the Newton-Raphson iteration using the given guess as the initial value and returns the approximate solution. The epsilon parameter determines the desired level of accuracy, and the max_iterations parameter sets a limit on the number of iterations.

You can run this code to find an approximate solution to the equation. Feel free to adjust the initial_guess, epsilon, and max_iterations values as needed.

latvian gangsters would think you are a barbie if they knew all the shit i know

es viniem visu pateikshu

There are plenty of cool things you can automate in Windows 10 using Python code. Here are a few ideas:

1. File and folder operations: You can write Python scripts to automatically organize files and folders on your computer. For example, you can create a script that moves files from one folder to another based on certain criteria, such as file extension or name.
  2. System maintenance: You can automate tasks like cleaning up temporary files, deleting old files or folders, and managing disk space. Python can be used to write scripts that perform these tasks automatically, saving you time and effort.
  3. Application automation: Python can interact with various applications installed on your Windows 10 system. You can write scripts to automate tasks within applications like Microsoft Office (automating Excel spreadsheets, Word documents, etc.), web browsers (automating web scraping or form filling), or even third-party software.
  4. System monitoring and notifications: Python can help you monitor your system's performance and send you notifications when certain events occur. For example, you can write a script that monitors CPU or memory usage and sends you an email or a desktop notification when it exceeds a certain threshold.
  5. GUI automation: If you want to automate repetitive tasks within specific applications or windows, you can use Python libraries like PyAutoGUI or PyWinAuto. These libraries allow you to control mouse movements, simulate keystrokes, and interact with GUI elements to automate tasks like form filling, clicking buttons, or navigating menus.
  6. Data backup and synchronization: Python can be used to automate data backup processes, including copying files to external drives, synchronizing folders across multiple devices, or creating regular backups of important files and folders.
  7. System customization: You can write Python scripts to customize various aspects of your Windows 10 system, such as changing desktop wallpaper, adjusting system settings, or modifying registry entries.
Remember to exercise caution when automating tasks on your system and always test your scripts thoroughly before running them on important files or critical system functions.

To find the solutions to the equation �25+sin⁡(2�)=15x2+sin(2x)=1, we need to solve for the values of �x that satisfy the equation. Unfortunately, there is no algebraic method to obtain an exact solution for this equation.

However, we can use numerical methods or approximation techniques to estimate the solutions. Let's use an example solution using a numerical method called the Newton-Raphson method:

1. Start with an initial guess for �x. Let's choose �0=0x0=0.
  2. Apply the Newton-Raphson iteration formula:��+1=��−�(��)�′(��)xn+1=xn−f′(xn)f(xn)where �(�)=�25+sin⁡(2�)−1f(x)=5x2+sin(2x)−1 is the equation we want to solve.
  3. Calculate �′(�)f′(x), the derivative of �(�)f(x) with respect to �x.
  4. Plug in �0x0 and �(�0)f(x0) into the iteration formula to find �1x1. Repeat this process until you reach a satisfactory approximation for �x.
Performing these steps iteratively, we can find numerical approximations for the solutions to the equation. However, it's important to note that there may be multiple solutions to this equation, and the Newton-Raphson method may only converge to one of them or a subset of them.

Using computational software or programming languages like Python, you can implement the Newton-Raphson method to find the numerical solutions.
Bro thinks he’s chat gpt

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1
This website is turning into school now
All new knowledge is good but also its an mvp thread, the level of entertainment you get from his posts are equivalent to a day spent in school

Do you still need to solve this?

are you given a range to solve within?

else I would go with WeiWei's idea of the newton raphsen method

f(x) : x^2/5 + sin2x - 1 = 0
f'(x) : 2/5x^-3/5 + 2cos2x = 0

the only issue with this is its gonna converge to just one answer, if you need all of them then we could try smth else

i'll wait for ur reply

no way this curry asked math help on an incel forum

• JFL
Reactions: LiterallyNightwing