Results are only viewable after voting.
cytoplasm

cytoplasm

Kraken
Shutterstock 1041929ah
Actor matt bomer 60415 large
1012041 matt bomer guiding light
A991f3e12e458bbc83533a5fb0c1cab7
Stock photo los angeles oct matt bomer arriving to in time los angeles premiere on october in
967f8e932e81c267bdb1fb61090e0ee5
When He Very Young Still Very Hot
Rs 600x600 140109194921 600Matt Bomer HBO Winter TCA Pasadenams010914
Matt bomer crimefighter 05
Matt bomer white collar dance 04

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
6.75-7PSL insane harmony.

• +1
Reactions: naturepreacher, Chadeep, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, gribsufer1 and cytoplasm
He look just like me low-key

wow very ugly side profile like actually putrid looking. Slanted foreheads mog hard @StrangerDanger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30985, whitegymmax, Chadeep and 3 others
6.5 but why isn`t he much more famous haven`t seen The White Collar don`t know if its a good or bad show but I rarely see him trending nowadays
Also looks like a Looksmaxxed Tom Hanks on 4th pic
he looms insane in whitw collar, he couldve played better roles like tyrell wellick in mr robot, white collar has its moments but its mostly mid

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, midlatinocel, poopoohead and 1 other person
I Thought PSL 7 is top 1%

He is a fag btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, cytoplasm and User49
Overrated asf, still chad but no idea where the 7 PSL ratings are coming from.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, cytoplasm, poopoohead and 4 others
Such a brutal test but so good.
my cousin passed it with flying colors this week
feel like i would have a chance too with a more square hairline, but it is what it is ig

• +1
Reactions: fuse, poopoohead and HarrierDuBois
has someone ever morphed him with a better forehead to gauge how big the diff is?

@Lord&Master

• +1
Reactions: fuse
no such thing as harmony
Harmony involves balanced ratios between feautures without any one overpowering the others, while also incorporating a touch of moderation that avoids extremes.

Please. Elaborate further.
It may be wrong but from all the years of looking at models and chads, I would say what users call good harmony is just good features and ratios. The problem is that the rating of features is highly subjective and thus some people consider a jaw like for example Somerhalder's to be very good, meanwhile I disagree with that. Feel free to express an opposite opinion or something to disprove me

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Harmony involves balanced ratios between feautures without any one overpowering the others, while also incorporating a touch of moderation that avoids extremes.
But these extremes which if I'm understanding you properly mean for example a square big chin, wide jaw etc. are not aesthetic at all features

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
It may be wrong but from all the years of looking at models and chads, I would say what users call good harmony is just good features and ratios. The problem is that the rating of features is highly subjective and thus some people consider a jaw like for example Somerhalder's to be very good, meanwhile I disagree with that. Feel free to express an opposite opinion or something to disprove me
I agree. I've seen a lot of people conjure up 'harmony' when they've ran out of ways to explain their preference towards someone (or something). But to my knowledge, harmony is just an alias for 'ratios', like you pointed out. Even then, a lot of people seem to have no idea of what they're talking about when it comes to it.

Ratios are obviously very important when it comes to facial attractiveness, and AI generated images are a testament to that.

• +1
Reactions: fuse and Debetro
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, Deleted member 30985, shahid khan and 4 others
But these extremes which if I'm understanding you properly mean for example a square big chin, wide jaw etc. are not aesthetic at all features
They are aesthetic, but possessing many extremely good features disrupts overall harmony. To maintain the best facial balance, a limit of just 1 extreme standout features is best. As long as it’s not extreme ogre.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
I remember a morph of him bald he was ugly
FINE distinction between balding genetically and not having grown out your hair to hide any failos. For buzz cut test I assume NW 0 with good density and around 1-3mm length on it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432
I agree. I've seen a lot of people conjure up 'harmony' when they've ran out of ways to explain their preference towards someone (or something). But to my knowledge, harmony is just an alias for 'ratios', like you pointed out. Even then, a lot of people seem to have no idea of what they're talking about when it comes to it.

Ratios are obviously very important when it comes to facial attractiveness, and AI generated images are a testament to that.
It's just that everyone seems to have their own definition of it. Some say it's ratios but most people consider it some abstract complex term which magically breaks or not your appearance, resorted to when not being able to analyze the face of someone, which is why I made the claim that harmony doesn't exist refering to the latter definition.

I hold the belief good "harmony" is just good features and ratios. The better these are in general as a block, the better looking or the better harmony you have.
They are aesthetic, but possessing many extremely good features disrupts overall harmony. To maintain the best facial balance, a limit of just 1 extreme standout features is best. As long as it’s not extreme ogre.
Theoretically this sounds plausible but I'm yet to see any case of a person with very good features and having bad "harmony". In all the examples usually posted, it can easily be pointed out by a trained eye which sub-optimal features are causing the bad "harmony".

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, StrangerDanger and DelonLover1999
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 30432
Theoretically this sounds plausible but I'm yet to see any case of a person with very good features and having bad "harmony". In all the examples usually posted, it can easily be pointed out by a trained eye which sub-optimal features are causing the bad "harmony".
He won't appear unattractive, yet his appearance will fall short of his peer who boasts milder facial features that are better balanced. Nobody will be deemed unappealing solely due to having positive facial features, but the optimal outcome involves achieving a more harmonious balance.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
He won't appear unattractive, yet his appearance will fall short of his peer who boasts milder facial features that are better balanced. Nobody will be deemed unappealing solely due to having positive facial features, but the optimal outcome involves achieving a more harmonious balance.
Any example of it? I say so because I never seen an actual good example

Compare Nessman
With Drago
Nessman is youthfull and got a good overall. Drago has a better jaw and skull development but is to extreme.

overrated af, constantly seen as the better version of cavill when he literally just looks like a boneless version of him, 6.25-5 in his prime tbh maybe im underrating

his best pic, looks good here

overrated af, constantly seen as the better version of cavill when he literally just looks like a boneless version of him, 6.25-5 in his prime tbh maybe im underrating

View attachment 2383063

his best pic, looks good here
You arent underrating. He has lots of flaws

7F3D7BF2 4BC8 47A4 9A36 9DE6A08DECCD

You don’t have words for this good features and harmony is shit

High chadlite in prime

Mouth? Looks good

Secondary, forehead is the main failo which prevents him from getting in real chad territory
His mouth is really bad. Even redditors have seen it. Thin lips with no lower maxillary projection. Like @vaseqmoherad said his midface seems undefined and flat to me