Matt Cohen, the undiscovered chadlite

jagmogs1000

jagmogs1000

Diamond
Matt Cohen is a man that I haven’t ever seen mentioned on here. He used to look like Sean O’pry, especially the smile and the nose and side profile altogether. Matt has more olive colored skin though. He looks like if O’pry was more ‘normal’ if you get what I mean. He is 5’11 and around 70 kg. Let me know what you guys think of this mogger. Also, what would y’all rate him?

(the last photo is him now, and he’s obviously descended but you can see his bone structure is very good)
IMG 5103

Attachments

• IMG_5104.jpeg
    IMG_5104.jpeg
    132 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5105.jpeg
    IMG_5105.jpeg
    71.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5107.jpeg
    IMG_5107.jpeg
    58.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5106.jpeg
    IMG_5106.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and chadintraining
oh, the guy from supernatural. Yeah he looked good.
Lacks skull size

• +1
Reactions: jagmogs1000
Deformed

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
oh, the guy from supernatural. Yeah he looked good.
Lacks skull size
Yeah, supernatural is where I saw him. Glad to see other spn fans on here

• +1
Reactions: Crisick
Matt Cohen is a man that I haven’t ever seen mentioned on here. He used to look like Sean O’pry, especially the smile and the nose and side profile altogether. Matt has more olive colored skin though. He looks like if O’pry was more ‘normal’ if you get what I mean. He is 5’11 and around 70 kg. Let me know what you guys think of this mogger. Also, what would y’all rate him?

(the last photo is him now, and he’s obviously descended but you can see his bone structure is very good)
View attachment 2646976
He aged pretty well tbh

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and jagmogs1000
Yeah, supernatural is where I saw him. Glad to see other spn fans on here
He was a chad in motion imo in the scenes he played in, at least from what i remember.
Jensen will remain the only true chad that appeared in the show tho, and Lauren cohen (Bella) probably the only stacy. She looked great in the early seasons great zygos and eye area

• +1
Reactions: jagmogs1000
u see gl guys like this all the time lol noting special.

He was a chad in motion imo in the scenes he played in, at least from what i remember.
Jensen will remain the only true chad that appeared in the show tho, and Lauren cohen (Bella) probably the only stacy. She looked great in the early seasons great zygos and eye area
Jared mogs Jensen imo. His bone structure, maxilla, height, and puppy dog eyes are unmatched. Although later in the show it seems like Jensen has better collagen. Also, Genevieve Padalecki (Jared’s wife irl, played Ruby on spn) is a stacy imo. But Bella fogs her

• Hmm...
Reactions: Crisick
Jared mogs Jensen imo. His bone structure, maxilla, height, and puppy dog eyes are unmatched. Although later in the show it seems like Jensen has better collagen. Also, Genevieve Padalecki (Jared’s wife irl, played Ruby on spn) is a stacy imo. But Bella fogs her
he has great SMV but he doesn't mog jensen at all ngl

(((Cohen)))

Not even close to the top MM's posted on here. Next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back