Matte Primers mog for shine control

PROMETHEUS

PROMETHEUS

⚡️Unfazed ⚡️
I’ve been having to hide my use of matte primers for 3yrs since their packaging look like makeup

Maybe if I find a matte moisture that controls shine as effectively I can finally stop this degeneracy :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender, vernier, NZb6Air and 1 other person
Mirin OP, i just use loreal paris

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
Mirin OP, i just use loreal paris
I use rimmel primer but its bottle makes me feel like a fag :forcedsmile:

Surely there’s a brand that can make one for men so I don’t have to hide that shit in the gym locker room

• JFL
Reactions: DarkAscender
Matte primers work. Accutane also works.

I also discovered that Japanese sunscreens that contain Zinc Oxide and alcohol also work incredibly well to control shine.

Personally use the Anessa UV Perfect Milk SPF 50+. It’s great because it works as like mattifying primer and provides some of the best UV protection possible (new generation sunscreen filters). I even wear it at night before clubbing because the finish is so nice.

Also a good solution for anyone too fragile to wear a primer, because primers are technically a make-up product.

Slight white cast that isn’t visible on light fair skin. If you’re ethnic then it won’t work for you :soy:

• +1
I use rimmel primer but its bottle makes me feel like a fag :forcedsmile:

Surely there’s a brand that can make one for men so I don’t have to hide that shit in the gym locker room
Smashbox has a matte primer in fairly normal packaging. It’s pretty popular too.

• +1
Matte primers work. Accutane also works.

I also discovered that Japanese sunscreens that contain Zinc Oxide and alcohol also work incredibly well to control shine.

Personally use the Anessa UV Perfect Milk SPF 50+. It’s great because it works as like mattifying primer and provides some of the best UV protection possible (new generation sunscreen filters). I even wear it at night before clubbing because the finish is so nice.

Also a good solution for anyone too fragile to wear a primer, because primers are technically a make-up product.

Slight white cast that isn’t visible on light fair skin. If you’re ethnic then it won’t work for you :soy:
Nigga this shit looks even more feminine than my matte primer JFL

Id 11134207 7r98q lni3g88dcxonf2