Surfsup

Silver
Even in SEA they just want ur green card and money
ANOTHER INCEL TV MISS

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, AhappyPill4u, aesthetic beauty and 6 others
Whites generally have the highest SMV. JBW is also cope for non-Chad White guys unless it involves betbuxxing.

Both statements can be true.

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
just be a curry bro

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer and nathan
NO SUCH THING AS "JUST BE"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AhappyPill4u, LuckyBeast, nathan and 4 others
White people are more attractive on average

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borntosuffer, Bomber517, LuckyBeast and 1 other person
Absolutely not true if you live in a country full of brown or black people

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, aesthetic beauty, nathan and 1 other person
yes bro just because one foid rejected you means your life is over bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Surfsup
Absolutely not true if you live in a country full of brown or black people
A pinkoid male living in these countries would be getting beat up and robbed on the daily not laid on the daily or at all for that matter

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, aesthetic beauty and nathan
A pinkoid male living in these countries would be getting beat up and robbed on the daily not laid on the daily or at all for that matter
Absolute terrible answer
White males in my country full of brown people have the highest SMV, MTN white >>> HTN brown. The kpop halo for example is about being white, the pretty boy halo is being white (aryan genes).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: watah
Absolute terrible answer
White males in my country full of brown people have the highest SMV, MTN white >>> HTN brown. The kpop halo for example is about being white, the pretty boy halo is being white.
Tell me you have never been around brown or black people without telling me you have never been around brown or black people

Black men have a sexual advantage when they find interracial women who have not outright rejected the idea of black men, simply because you can larp as harder and more masculine than they actually are, since propaganda, circumstances revolving Africa, and low iq black cultures ensures its always a air of negative/heavy perception around black people(basically born a criminal). This is a pro and con, as we can tell. Since the world is not black and white.

This can mean more sex appeal in some cases. Especially depending on social climate. Also, when you have rings of feminism encouraging women to hate men which leads to men to hating women, the idea of trying something new comes to play.

In many cases, behaving like a good guy for a black men could be utilized as a sexual strategy for races of women. Especially ones who already see you in a certain way. Its a unique position unlike a regular halo, even sometimes even stimulating the Florence Nightingale effect. There is a con though, cons are the barrier to entry to even engage with a women or other races bring multitudes more difficult.

The latter applies to white men, or the "jbw" halo. European white men simply have access to more women. They are richer, primary white societies have publicly and historically been more advanced, and they all have decades of HALOs by both being the leaders in technological advancement, space exploration, leadership and of course, wealth.

Your observation that most sea women look for a white men for a green card is not a matter of lack of attraction. Where your wrong is not understanding what is attractive to a women in the first place. For one, Studies show that women see men with more wealth, and better careers as more attractive.

I think, the idea that JBW is false comes from a overall dwindling social climate more than anything. In short, if your a white man, and are statistically having troubles dating, the world is having troubles. I think this is also the reason you may see other races show a boost of success. Thats because the dwindling climate have enabled people disadvantaged to leverage opportunity elseware. Similar to how the mass majority of people got fucked over and lost jobs in the united stated due to the pandemic, yet other places may have been enriched due to it. Still not a good sign though. And relative, i would say JBW is still the best halo

maturing is starting to cry about the age of consent being too low on internet forums

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles