Maturing is realizing that dating is randomized and there is no real “strategy”.

itsherlossNVM

itsherlossNVM

STeAKFACe** ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
Doesn't matter if your Bluepill, Redpill, Blackpilled. Women will leave you on read even if the conversation goes smoothly. Women will ghost you even if everything goes right. Go outside and you will see variations of couples that are looks-matched or not looks-matched. Go on dating youtube channels and it’s a bunch of different opinions all baring different results. Today I was at Walmart and I heard a girl on the phone talk to her friend about her guy friend who confessed feelings and she reciprocated, while I did everything right for my oneitis and nothing worked.

What I thought I’d find while studying RP/BP was a certainty that would give me results… what I find is even the girls who like me first on tinder don’t respond back. Some girls i’m intentionally dry with seem to hold convos. And my irl options tend to be way better than my tinder.

It’s all just random, there is no guide. Only thing I could say is just look presentable enough and understand where you’re at in terms of smv put yourself out there and something is bound to happen.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, aryan mogger, watah and 1 other person
Numbers game, just get as good looking as u can and go outside and talk to girls

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and itsherlossNVM
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and watah
true

• +1
Reactions: itsherlossNVM
Doesn't matter if your Bluepill, Redpill, Blackpilled. Women will leave you on read even if the conversation goes smoothly. Women will ghost you even if everything goes right. Go outside and you will see variations of couples that are looks-matched or not looks-matched. Go on dating youtube channels and it’s a bunch of different opinions all baring different results. Today I was at Walmart and I heard a girl on the phone talk to her friend about her guy friend who confessed feelings and she reciprocated, while I did everything right for my oneitis and nothing worked.

What I thought I’d find while studying RP/BP was a certainty that would give me results… what I find is even the girls who like me first on tinder don’t respond back. Some girls i’m intentionally dry with seem to hold convos. And my irl options tend to be way better than my tinder.

It’s all just random, there is no guide. Only thing I could say is just look presentable enough and understand where you’re at in terms of smv put yourself out there and something is bound to happen.
Very legit.

• +1
Reactions: itsherlossNVM