Max to shoe-heightfraud?

ThatsWhatsUp

ThatsWhatsUp

Iron
My understanding is that average shoes add like 1.5 cm/~0.5"

I have Nike shoes which add about 3 cm/~1" in total and then I'm using 2 cm soles for another 0.5 cm boost (since soles provide less than they are and mine are old) = in total I get extra 3.5 cm/~1.5" total, accounting for average shoes of 1.5 cm/~0.5" I then really "fraud" 2 cm/~almost 1" and it seems to make difference (like 177.5 cm/~5'10 day height to 181 cm/~5'11, as if I'm really 179.5 cm/~5'10.5)

My question if I will change that 2 cm soles which add 0.5 cm to 3 cm soles which add 2 cm, will this 1.5 cm difference be noticeable in bad way? i will then have a total addition of almost 5 cm or accounting for average shoes about 3.5 cm

I would then be 2" taller than I'm actually are in this shoes, and accounting for average shoes I'm frauding 1.5" (interesting to note some people also wear higher than average sole shoes but no additional soles inserts I guess)

3 inches if you know you dont have to take them off.
1.5 inches if you know you have to take them off

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
3 inches if you know you dont have to take them off.
1.5 inches if you know you have to take them off
Is this the total increase? 1.5 inch increase will only put me 1 inch above the rest due to everyone having 0.5 inch shoes on average or is this in addition to this 0.5 inch meaning a frauding of 1.5 inch brings 0.5+1.5 to 2 total increase

Is this the total increase? 1.5 inch increase will only put me 1 inch above the rest due to everyone having 0.5 inch shoes on average or is this in addition to this 0.5 inch meaning a frauding of 1.5 inch brings 0.5+1.5 to 2 total increase
well if you have to take shoes off yeah

Air Max 720's (1.5/8" boost) plus insoles

5'11 barefoot when I have these on I measure 6'2 and they're really good looking shoes

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
Dunno what your height is but don't go too crazy on them lifts and insoles
I see a night-and-day difference when wear autumn/winter boots instead of light summer shoes. The difference could be just 1 cm, but it does feel taller and I don't have to feel heightmogged for wearing a pair of shoes you're supposed to wear when it's not too cold outside
Those bastards in sneakers probably don't even realize how taller they make 'em

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Mateusz74

5'11 barefoot when I have these on I measure 6'2 and they're really good looking shoes
Just ordered these as well. They should be here by tomorrow. Gonna make sure to get some insoles as well. Got them pretty cheap as well.

• +1
Reactions: Heirio and forwardgrowth
Flat sneakers like converse and flat Vans add around 1.5cm. Not everyone wears flat shoes so this is definitely not the average.

Most other sneakers are in the 2 - 2.5cm range with some going up to 3cm (air force, air max) and most desert/chukka boots add exactly 1" or 2.5cm. Dress shoes add anywhere from 2 to 3cm, generally 2.5cm or an inch.

I'd say the average male shoe adds somewhere between 2 and 2.5cm so a little less than an inch. During winter I'd say it's an inch because men start wearing thicker winter footwear, at least where I live.
During summer it's probably around 2cm because men start wearing flat sneakers and shoes with smaller heels in general.

>3" heel
>really good looking shoes

I guarantee you you look like a complete clown if your shoes add 3" of height.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, LowTierNormie and Alexanderr
Flat sneakers like converse and flat Vans add around 1.5cm. Not everyone wears flat shoes so this is definitely not the average.

Most other sneakers are in the 2 - 2.5cm range with some going up to 3cm (air force, air max) and most desert/chukka boots add exactly 1" or 2.5cm. Dress shoes add anywhere from 2 to 3cm, generally 2.5cm or an inch.

I'd say the average male shoe adds somewhere between 2 and 2.5cm so a little less than an inch. During winter I'd say it's an inch because men start wearing thicker winter footwear, at least where I live.
During summer it's probably around 2cm because men start wearing flat sneakers and shoes with smaller heels in general.

>3" heel

View attachment 174148

The shoes themselves don’t add 3 inches.

The shoes themselves don’t add 3 inches.
I know. If whatever you're wearing gives you 3" of total height you look and walk like a clown. This is not up for debate. Your kingdom hearts shoes look bulky, you walk like you're in heels and your posture will get fucked up.
Everyone can tell there's something up with your shoes.

I know. If whatever you're wearing gives you 3" of total height you look and walk like a clown. This is not up for debate. Your kingdom hearts shoes look bulky, you walk like you're in heels and your posture will get fucked up.
truee this guy probs bends down like he just got fucked in the ass

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Yeah, 3inches is too much for sure. I'd say 2 inches beetwen shoes and lifts is alright. Maybe 2'5 if you want to risk it

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth

I have Nike shoes which add about 3 cm/~1" in total and then I'm using 2 cm soles for another 0.5 cm boost (since soles provide less than they are and mine are old) = in total I get extra 3.5 cm/~1.5" total, accounting for average shoes of 1.5 cm/~0.5" I then really "fraud" 2 cm/~almost 1" and it seems to make difference (like 177.5 cm/~5'10 day height to 181 cm/~5'11, as if I'm really 179.5 cm/~5'10.5)

My question if I will change that 2 cm soles which add 0.5 cm to 3 cm soles which add 2 cm, will this 1.5 cm difference be noticeable in bad way? i will then have a total addition of almost 5 cm or accounting for average shoes about 3.5 cm

I would then be 2" taller than I'm actually are in this shoes, and accounting for average shoes I'm frauding 1.5" (interesting to note some people also wear higher than average sole shoes but no additional soles inserts I guess)

I have explained all here

I don’t understand how your feet don’t come out of shoes with 3cm insoles. I suspect they are compressing or thinner than you say.

I don’t understand how your feet don’t come out of shoes with 3cm insoles. I suspect they are compressing or thinner than you say.
Most sneakers are 5-6cm deep or so.

best shoes for heightfrauding are the airmax 720 saturns, they add like 1.5 inches of height and unlike the armax 720 there high top so you can fit lifts in to add up to around 3 inches of height, they dont look too good though imo

Honestly no one thinks shoes like that look good unless you're in america. That's how bums dress. If you really need heel height a better choice to not look like you spend your welfare on shoes is to wear boots, just not timberlands. Most boots will have as much height as air maxes but you won't look like a dickhead and boots go with more styles than sneakers.

• +1
Most sneakers are 5-6cm deep or so.
Do you think I have never owned a pair of sneakers? Do you think I haven't tried shoe lifts in said sneakers?

They look like utter shit tbh
the 720 saturns look pretty shit but there the only version which you can actually fit decent size lifts in and be able to walk, i think the 720s look good though in all black though

i got myself balanciaga sneakers

they add like 3 cm, and I can fit 3cm lifts in them

+ girls think you're rich with 1k sneakers :lul:

3" is absolutely insane. That's pretty much female high heel territory.
2" is doable, but still somewhat noticeable, especially to people who know about lifts. At this point your shoes definitely look a little bulky and weird. More than 2" is only doable in winter or work boots which already look bulky. By "doable" I mean being able to walk normally and being able to run if necessary.

A lot of people don't understand what I mean by 3" for example. 3" means you actually gain 3" of height when you measure yourself with the shoes on using a stadiometer and comparing it with your barefoot height. Lifts advertised as 3" only give around 1.75 - 2" of actual height.
Honestly no one thinks shoes like that look good unless you're in america. That's how bums dress. If you really need heel height a better choice to not look like you spend your welfare on shoes is to wear boots, just not timberlands. Most boots will have as much height as air maxes but you won't look like a dickhead and boots go with more styles than sneakers.
For some reason Americans, even adults wear ugly shoes like Nike air max and air force. These types of shoes are disgusting to me. They're bulky, look cheap and low quality and they're just ugly. I don't understand how you're supposed to look like an adult with those shoes. Nothing looks good with ugly bulky sneakers. It's the type of shoes pensioners wear.
I've only seen one guy at my university wear Nike Air max shoes and he's a pathetic manlet clown who dresses like a teenager. In my country (EU) not even high school kids wear bulky sneakers.

Almost all guys I see either wear flat or "dress" sneakers, desert and chukka boots, boots, oxfords and other types of non-sneaker casual shoes. I see dress shoes far more often than air max and air force. For casual, every day wear I'd say flat/dress sneakers are the most popular.

Every time I watch American school or college campus videos or conventions on youtube everyone is dressed like a teenager.
They look like utter shit tbh
I just googled these shoes and they're probably the ugliest shoes I've ever seen. I've never seen anyone wearing these IRL where I live. Is everyone on this forum 13?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kalefartbomb
3" is absolutely insane. That's pretty much female high heel territory.
2" is doable, but still somewhat noticeable, especially to people who know about lifts. At this point your shoes definitely look a little bulky and weird. More than 2" is only doable in winter or work boots which already look bulky. By "doable" I mean being able to walk normally and being able to run if necessary.

A lot of people don't understand what I mean by 3" for example. 3" means you actually gain 3" of height when you measure yourself with the shoes on using a stadiometer and comparing it with your barefoot height. Lifts advertised as 3" only give around 1.75 - 2" of actual height.

For some reason Americans, even adults wear ugly shoes like Nike air max and air force. These types of shoes are disgusting to me. They're bulky, look cheap and low quality and they're just ugly. I don't understand how you're supposed to look like an adult with those shoes. Nothing looks good with ugly bulky sneakers. It's the type of shoes pensioners wear.
I've only seen one guy at my university wear Nike Air max shoes and he's a pathetic manlet clown who dresses like a teenager. In my country (EU) not even high school kids wear bulky sneakers.

Almost all guys I see either wear flat or "dress" sneakers, desert and chukka boots, boots, oxfords and other types of non-sneaker casual shoes. I see dress shoes far more often than air max and air force. For casual, every day wear I'd say flat/dress sneakers are the most popular.

Every time I watch American school or college campus videos or conventions on youtube everyone is dressed like a teenager.

I just googled these shoes and they're probably the ugliest shoes I've ever seen. I've never seen anyone wearing these IRL where I live. Is everyone on this forum 13?
The question is if we should account for the average shoe size. If I put 1" insoles inside 1" shoes it doesn't make me 2" taller than everyone else since everyone else wears 1" shoes as well, so I am effectively only 1" higher due to insoles in reality (on top of the insoles compressing and giving less height than advertised as you have mentioned)

Personally, I have 3 cm shoes and use 2 cm lifts to gain 4 cm. With 3 cm lifts I get 5 cm and is starts to seem too uncomfortable, and is probably noticeable that something is off/I am frauding. Which means if an average shoe is 2 cm and I gain 4 cm, 2 cm frauding is working out for me - around 1". So I am not sure when people say fraud 2 or even 3 inches, are they fucking stupid shit optimists. Even with 5 cm total gain which is frauding 3 cm I feel too uncomfortable to walk around (although I wear Nike Air Max sneakers and maybe they are not that compatible with big lifts, but then we again come to question if 3 cm real frauding is noticeable)

edit: i only gain 4 cm with 3 cm shoes + 2 cm insoles as insoles compress 1 cm (shoes heel is not stated but i get 3 cm when measuring with my height on wall, in reality maybe the heel is like 4 cm and compresses 1 cm down)

If I put 1" insoles inside 1" shoes it doesn't make me 2" taller than everyone else since everyone else wears 1" shoes as well, so I am effectively only 1" higher due to insoles in reality
Of course. Just because your shoes + lifts/insoles combo add 2" to your barefoot height doesn't mean you're suddenly 6'1" instead of 5'11.

You're effectively 6'0". You might be 6'1" in shoes, but who measures height like that? Other legit barefoot 6'0" guys are also 6'1" in shoes, but their actual height is 6'0".

With 2" shoes+lift combo you can fraud and tell people you're 6'0" instead of 5'11".
Personally, I have 3 cm shoes and use 2 cm lifts to gain 4 cm.
Same here, although I use a bit harder insoles that are 1.5cm and give 1.3cm so they don't compress as much, but they're not quite as comfortable as most other soft insoles that compress a lot, but I'm used to harder soles.

I wear 2.5 - 3cm shoes and with these small lifts they give me 3.8 - 4.3 cm of height. That's enough for me because I can fraud legit 6'0" (I'm 5'11.5" barefoot.) It's really only a 1.5 - 2cm advantage on average over other men wearing regular shoes, but it's basically free height because such small lifts are quite comfortable, no posture/pain issues and my shoes look 100% normal and identical to regular shoes.

I've found that anything more than around 4cm of overall height gained is simply not worth it due to comfort, posture and aesthetic issues.
I don't need more anyway because I'm happy with "being" legit 6'0".
So I am not sure when people say fraud 2 or even 3 inches, are they fucking stupid shit optimists.
A lot of dumbasses here are willing to look like clowns, suffer pain and discomfort and wear disgustingly ugly shoes just for that few extra cm. It's just not worth it. 3" is insane. I can't even imagine being able to walk in such high heels. 2" is doable, but uncomfortable and you can't run properly. 2" is also noticeable simply because of the angle of your foot, bulkiness, heel being pushed forward etc.
Even with 5 cm total gain which is frauding 3 cm I feel too uncomfortable to walk around (although I wear Nike Air Max sneakers and maybe they are not that compatible with big lifts, but then we again come to question if 3 cm real frauding is noticeable)
Yup. 5cm overall height gained is pushing it. I can't do it personally because I walk quite a bit and that extra 1cm results in a lot of pain and discomfort over longer periods of time. It's simply not worth it for me. That extra 1cm also affects aesthetics a lot in my experience. Shoes start looking a bit off and bulky at 5cm.
4cm is the perfect balance of comfort, height advantage and aesthetics. It's free height.

Last edited:
Of course. Just because your shoes + lifts/insoles combo add 2" to your barefoot height doesn't mean you're suddenly 6'1" instead of 5'11.

You're effectively 6'0". You might be 6'1" in shoes, but who measures height like that? Other legit barefoot 6'0" guys are also 6'1" in shoes, but their actual height is 6'0".

With 2" shoes+lift combo you can fraud and tell people you're 6'0" instead of 5'11".

Same here, although I use a bit harder insoles that are 1.5cm and give 1.3cm so they don't compress as much, but they're not quite as comfortable as most other soft insoles that compress a lot, but I'm used to harder soles.

I wear 2.5 - 3cm shoes and with these small lifts they give me 3.8 - 4.3 cm of height. That's enough for me because I can fraud legit 6'0" (I'm 5'11.5" barefoot.) It's really only 1.5 - 2cm advantage on average over other men wearing regular shoes, but it's basically free height because such small lifts are 100% comfortable, no posture/pain issues and my shoes look 100% normal and identical to regular shoes.

I've found that anything more than around 4cm of overall height gained is simply not worth it due to comfort, posture and aesthetic issues.
I don't need more anyway because I'm happy with "being" legit 6'0".
I also have to notice a couple of things.

A lot of people inflate their height by like an inch, so 5'11 guys are claiming 6, if not lower guys.

Having good posture and proportions/dress-style helps. Good posture can give off 1" inch, either by real increase or just the way you look (joke but if you have confident moves people perceive you better/bigger)

In regards to proportions, when nobody to compare with some people give off tall or short vibes. A tall guy with bad proportions can give off short vibe and vise-versa

I believe there's a lot of research to be done here but if we put to practicality I'd just say: wear above average shoes and use 1-1.5" lifts max to get 2-3" increase max, which makes you fraud 1-2". For me frauding 1.5" is perfect, above might be too uncomfortable, make you look funny and less sexy, as well as people spotting this shit

Also keep your posture straight both to appear better and actually gain some increase (even if 1 cm, which I actually managed at 25 - 179 in the morning instead of 178 at 24)

Even with 5 cm total gain which is frauding 3 cm I feel too uncomfortable to walk around (although I wear Nike Air Max sneakers and maybe they are not that compatible with big lifts, but then we again come to question if 3 cm real frauding is noticeable)
To me it is. I can tell when someone is frauding. They walk slightly weird, gait is off, they don't lift their toes or front of the feet enough when walking, their shoes are bulky and their heel is pushed forward which makes their pants look weird.
A lot of people inflate their height by like an inch, so 5'11 guys are claiming 6, if not lower guys.
5'11" guys almost always claim 6'0". 5'10" guys claim 5'11", sometimes even 6'0" etc.
Having good posture and proportions/dress-style helps.
Of course, but at the end of the day you can't beat actual height. From a distance some people look taller or shorter depending on proportions, weight, what they're wearing etc. Still, when you're next to a 6'2" with bad proportions and dress style you're visibly shorter as a 5'10" guy.
above might be too uncomfortable, make you look funny and less sexy, as well as people spotting this shit
Comfort is very important to me. I'm not willing to put up with pain, blisters, posture issues, discomfort, aesthetic issues, not being able to run fast enough if necessary and potentially giving away that I'm frauding for 1-2cm more height.

Last edited:

>3" heel

View attachment 174148

Yap manlet fools don't realise everyone can see their gigantic lifts and that they look like clowns

• +1