Maxiliary assymetry

Deleted member 4410

Deleted member 4410

5eryhgtf54wersujh4
I have some vertical asymmetry in maxilla. Basically I can see upper teeth are tilted to one side, which results in jaw following them and being tilted as well. Whenever I take pics of myself, right side is good looking, the left side is fucking subhuman. The best part is my last visit at ortho got me a cute "your asymmetry is not noticeable" answer. Fucking retards. I'm already developing clicking in one side of the jaw (tmj) and I think this shit makes my eye area look like garbage as well. One eyebrow is slightly higher than the other, fucking lol.

Is the double jaw surgery an option here? Those retarded orthos won't even talk about a surgery, all they want to do is to extract my wisdom teeth. Fuck em.

I have some vertical asymmetry in maxilla. Basically I can see upper teeth are tilted to one side, which results in jaw following them and being tilted as well. Whenever I take pics of myself, right side is good looking, the left side is fucking subhuman. The best part is my last visit at ortho got me a cute "your asymmetry is not noticeable" answer. Fucking retards. I'm already developing clicking in one side of the jaw (tmj) and I think this shit makes my eye area look like garbage as well. One eyebrow is slightly higher than the other, fucking lol.

Is the double jaw surgery an option here? Those retarded orthos won't even talk about a surgery, all they want to do is to extract my wisdom teeth. Fuck em.
Just adjust the eyebrows