Maxilla and Midface theory strikes again

Pex1992

Pex1992

Sphinx
Here is bollywood actor salman khan ...there have been two to three threads about him thay what makes him good looking in india although he has bug eyes ,narrow to no jawline ,no projected cheekbones then why he is gl although not on psl scal but he is indeed gl ...i think the reason is his compact midface and a good maxilla and a decent symmetey and well balanced ratios Images 19
From the side profile see how his lips are perfectly balanced on top of each other ..no bimaxillary protrusion or recessed maxilla or madible Images 18 which suggest he has a good forward growth
He looks good even when he is bald which suggests he has a good skull and facial structure Images 9
His midface is compact and top tier

Attachments

• images (15).jpeg
    images (15).jpeg
    28.4 KB · Views: 47
  • images (16).jpeg
    images (16).jpeg
    29 KB · Views: 32
  • images (2).jpeg
    images (2).jpeg
    32.9 KB · Views: 24
  • images (20).jpeg
    images (20).jpeg
    11 KB · Views: 26
  • images (10).jpeg
    images (10).jpeg
    28.8 KB · Views: 24
  • images (21).jpeg
    images (21).jpeg
    17.3 KB · Views: 18
  • images (11).jpeg
    images (11).jpeg
    28.5 KB · Views: 12
  • images (12).jpeg
    images (12).jpeg
    22.1 KB · Views: 11
  • images (14).jpeg
    images (14).jpeg
    5.6 KB · Views: 11
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock
He is not good looking on a psl scale but still indeed no one can deny he is good looking
statusmaxxed, gymmaxxed, 6/10 irl in india, 2.5/10 in the west
He is above average in the west u r rating him on a psl scale

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: I'mme, IndianJock and noped

He is just joking about it ...u know these film stars are such liars even if he is bad looking as u all say he can still bang hot or above average chicks with his status ...dont trust these film stars ...in one of his interview his brother was laughing when salman said he is a virgin and also said in an other interview that only thing salman cant live without is sex ...so i dont watch their interviews ...girls were swooning over salman's looks in his prime

Last edited:
He is not good looking on a psl scale but still indeed no one can deny he is good looking

He is above average in the west u r rating him on a psl scale
Gl for sure in this pic
0CE7AA6C 6350 41DC B6F6 470515AF9302

I give him a 6 here for harmony

other pics less

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
@IndianJock is that girl in ur sig curry?

He is just joking about it ...u know these film stars are such liars even if he is bad looking as u all say... he can still bang hot or above average chicks with his status ...dont trust these film stars ...in one of his interview his brother was laughing when salman said he is a virgin and also said in an other interview that only thing which salman cant live without is sex ...so i dont watch their interviews ...girls were swooning over salman's looks in his prime
Damn i am always in a hurry while typing that i forget that i am making too many mistakes in tenses..lol i had to edit some things from the paragraph

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
jfl this thread is pure projection bc you think you look like him and have bad ipd, narrow jawed, with no cheekbones and have same indian pheno has him. jfl at your delusions

jfl this thread is pure projection bc you think you look like him and have bad ipd, narrow jawed, with no cheekbones and have same indian pheno has him. jfl at your delusions
Jfl at u saying that i made this thread coz i think i look like him we two look way different and our phenos are also very different u can say the same when i made thread about hrithik lol
And I have broad jaws and high cheekbones ..r u blind or what
And i made this thread coz he is good looking despite having narrow jaws no cheekbones bad nose bad eye area which leads to only one thing that he has a good maxilla and a compact midface and good symmetry so if you have a good midface u can look decent even when other features are not top tier

Last edited: