Reactions: Codeinlover
u look like monkey fr

• +1
Reactions: sb23 and LuckyBeast
i feel like subanimal would be a compliment for your dirty ass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sb23 and Haseeb
all the shit you named is irrelevant, your chin is recessed and your complexion...

• +1
Reactions: sb23
Subhuman Jfl hang yourself you fucking nigger you basement-dwelling piece of shit you fucking reek start showering
how can u speak like this :lul: do u rmbr what u look like ?

i mog ur bloodline
im just a genetic anomaly because of my dad's health my entire family is full of bone mass chad slayers and stacylites that's why i fucking hate myself so much for being the ugluest black sheep of the family, whenever i'm compared with my sibling by my teachers they always say that they got the best looks and brains too, that's all taking a toll on me ever since i became aware of this, in addition to physical and mental trauma by my parents and siblings for "not being attractive and good enough".

im just a genetic anomaly because of my dad's health my entire family is full of bone mass chad slayers and stacylites that's why i fucking hate myself so much for being the ugluest black sheep of the family, whenever i'm compared with my sibling by my teachers they always say that they got the best looks and brains too, that's all taking a toll on me ever since i became aware of this, in addition to physical and mental trauma by my parents and siblings for "not being attractive and good enough".
damn :feelswhy: