Maxilla genetic?

Solstice
Is a good maxilla genetic or environmental? Like if I get MSE is that unnatural .. like it would have been impossible to achieve it with normal good posture growing up?

Doesn't matter whether it's genetic or not, people with recessed maxillas need to get jaw surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: lordgandy2000 and MentalistKebab
Mewing can stop maxilla from getting more recessed, mouth breathing fucks up what you were genetically supposed to achieve

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and Deleted member 7125
imo its genetic
my brother is snoring, eating with his mouth open and sometimes I see him mouth breath and he still isnt recessed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Environment can depress the growth of your maxilla but can’t improve it.

look at ricecels or Anglos.

everything is genetic and by chance... environment copers pack up go home that's a wrap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 110 and W0KESTMOTHF
artificial expansion has a limit too on much you expand. if you expand too much, you get joint pain like Ronald Ead.

artificial expansion has a limit too on much you expand. if you expand too much, you get joint pain like Ronald Ead.
How is that artificial (non-surgical), I thought that it expands up to your genetic potential because in theory you can have a huge intermolar width like with MSE. They examined adults who had a very tough diet growing up and had great posture before and it was like 50 mm.

How is that artificial (non-surgical), I thought that it expands up to your genetic potential because in theory you can have a huge intermolar width like with MSE. They examined adults who had a very tough diet growing up and had great posture before and it was like 50 mm.
If you expand past your genetic potential which is your widened tongue width. You will end up with joint pain. I think ronald could’ve expanded more if he had MSDO, maybe 3-5 more mm. Alone with MSE, you will not reach your genetic potential unless your mandibular arch is really wide to compensate for the maxillary expansion

If you expand past your genetic potential which is your widened tongue width. You will end up with joint pain. I think ronald could’ve expanded more if he had MSDO, maybe 3-5 more mm. Alone with MSE, you will not reach your genetic potential unless your mandibular arch is really wide to compensate for the maxillary expansion
@AtomicBlackPill69

Is a good maxilla genetic or environmental? Like if I get MSE is that unnatural .. like it would have been impossible to achieve it with normal good posture growing up?
Genetic, my dad + mom have good maxillas and guess what i have, a well developed maxilla too despite mouth breathing

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel