Maxilla hypoplasia syndrome

ThreadMatters

ThreadMatters

SSG solja
This is when your whole maxilla is recessed and also you might suffer from sleep apnea and underbite.

Some exemples:
SmartSelect 20200822 015510 Chrome

SmartSelect 20200822 015433 Chrome

Many think they need lefort 1 to fix this. Look at this transformation where a guy with hypoplasia got an lefort 1 instead of 2
SmartSelect 20200822 015936 Chrome

He looks worse

What i think is the problem here is that lefort 1 will not fix the whole maxilla. It will just improve ur upper jaw
Descrcare 5

An lefort 2 would be ideal for recessedcels here

But also you got to have good zygos for lefort 2 to work cause otherwise u will look bloated like a bulldog fuck
So lefort2+custom zygos

Or you cand also do Bimax+infraorbitals

But i think lefort 2 is better idk the problem is surgeons cause almost not 1 fucking surgeon would do this shit for aesthetic imptrovement they will just fix ur sleep apnea and leave u with a shitty face

• +1
Reactions: Forgotten
Many think they need lefort 1 to fix this. Look at this transformation where a guy with hypoplasia got an lefort 1 instead of 2
View attachment 608343
He looks worse

What i think is the problem here is that lefort 1 will not fix the whole maxilla. It will just improve ur upper jaw
he looks worse bc he got too much linear advancement hence convex philtrum (chimplike profile) + he didn't get his mandible advanced far enough.

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters

Such a HUGE downgrade, went from somewhat jock bully vibe to absolute cuck. Imagine going trough a surgery as brutal as a LeFort only to have yourself downgraded like this. he even had a (very slight) ogee high set curve which got completely shifted down and bloated.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Kingkellz