Maxilla is Law

uhpnext

uhpnext

Iron
Maxilla is arguably the most important part to your skull when it comes to looksmaxxing. Researching the maxilla made me realize it literally makes or breaks your attractiveness. I'm just surprised it's not talked about as much as it should be.

For those who don't know: The upper jawbone, called the maxilla, helps shape the face. It holds the top teeth and makes the bottom of the eye sockets, the top of the mouth, some of the nose space, and helps hold up and shape the middle of the face and cheeks. The top jaw is important for how the middle of the face looks and for the structure of the face.

(Two different people but noticeable features from poor to good maxilla growth)

A maxilla that hasn't grown properly can make different parts of the face look bad. Not growing enough or not being in the right position can make the upper teeth not line up right, causing problems like a big overbite or underbite, which can change how your smile looks. Also, a not fully developed upper jaw might cause the middle of the face to look sunken or pushed back, making the facial proportions uneven. This problem can make the cheekbones look less defined and can cause the midface to look flatter. In simple words, if the upper jaw is not formed properly, it can make the face look uneven and not in balance, which can make someone less attractive.

Can be fixed through surgery such as LeFort, Maxillary Expansion Surgery, etc.
Also through potential non surgery such as mewing, thumbpulling, etc.

Not saying it isn't genetics, but from what I've seen it's typically formed by bad habits such as mouth breathing, poor neck and back posture, etc. (All of these habits practiced repeatedly for months or years and especially during puberty)

Just spreading more info about it, but it should be talked about being improved more. Maxilla is Law.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sqwertyl, TheBiggestIncelEver, insufferableincel and 8 others
Me when i steal water threads from 3 years ago

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, It'snotover, 9cel and 26 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, WanderingBurro, UncDami and 8 others
Maxilla is arguably the most important part to your skull when it comes to looksmaxxing. Researching the maxilla made me realize it literally makes or breaks your attractiveness. I'm just surprised it's not talked about as much as it should be.

For those who don't know: The upper jawbone, called the maxilla, helps shape the face. It holds the top teeth and makes the bottom of the eye sockets, the top of the mouth, some of the nose space, and helps hold up and shape the middle of the face and cheeks. The top jaw is important for how the middle of the face looks and for the structure of the face.

View attachment 2562640

A maxilla that hasn't grown properly can make different parts of the face look bad. Not growing enough or not being in the right position can make the upper teeth not line up right, causing problems like a big overbite or underbite, which can change how your smile looks. Also, a not fully developed upper jaw might cause the middle of the face to look sunken or pushed back, making the facial proportions uneven. This problem can make the cheekbones look less defined and can cause the midface to look flatter. In simple words, if the upper jaw is not formed properly, it can make the face look uneven and not in balance, which can make someone less attractive.

Not saying it isn't genetics, but from what I've seen it's typically formed by bad habits such as mouth breathing, poor neck and back posture, etc. (All of these habits practiced repeatedly for months or years and especially during puberty)

Just spreading more info about it, but it should be talked about being improved more. Maxilla is Law.
just stfu

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Mr Test and Whitepill_Saint
what about a palate expander?

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
  • JFL
Reactions: insufferableincel and Whitepill_Saint
no. I have a shitty recessed and down grown maxilla, yet I have a strong jaw

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Manfrommars, Samsepioler, bradpittshairline and 1 other person
i lied i just have a genetic long midface

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UncDami, bradpittshairline, PslGod123 and 2 others
possible to have a strong jaw with recessed maxilla, but it can look better with a fully grown one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: insufferableincel, Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 50722
possible to have a strong jaw with recessed maxilla, but it can look better with a fully grown one

A weakened maxilla impacts the overall look of the jaw(s), particularly the mandible.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler, ElTruecel, Whitepill_Saint and 1 other person
so if i used a palate expander at 16, would it improve my mandible and lowerthird? my ortho said it would BARLEY have any affect to aesthethics

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
so if i used a palate expander at 16, would it improve my mandible and lowerthird? my ortho said it would BARLEY have any affect to aesthethics
Skull is fully formed at around 24-25 positive there's a chance. Ur using the force of the expander through an extended amount of time while the skull is still forming so I think it would improve

• JFL
Reactions: insufferableincel and Whitepill_Saint
This is groundbreaking!!! are there any surgeries that can give us more forward growth???

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxer14, try2beme, spdxer and 1 other person
This is groundbreaking!!! are there any surgeries that can give us more forward growth???
As of now I only know LeFort (and their versions) work

• JFL
Reactions: insufferableincel
not that many currently as this is a recent breakthrough maybe a hair transplant would help

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UncDami, sozz and uhpnext
Skull is fully formed at around 24-25 positive there's a chance. Ur using the force of the expander through an extended amount of time while the skull is still forming so I think it would improve
a chance for 5-6k is crazy, and my ortho fully examined me and he said it would barley affect my facial structure

a chance for 5-6k is crazy, and my ortho fully examined me and he said it would barley affect my facial structure
the only explanation is if your bones are fully fused which i doubt

• JFL
Reactions: insufferableincel

View attachment 2562640

Any softmaxxes for maxilla or only leford :feelswah:

Any softmaxxes for maxilla or only leford :feelswah:
I have only found mewing, palate expanders, thumbpulling a lot of people say its cope but that's the only softmaxxes I can find lmfao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: insufferableincel and soover4me
They say jaw is law. Fk no it's zygos and Harmony. From my experience

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars
water water water water water water water water water water water water water water ...

Ok who can pay for my lefort 2 so I can get a dog maxilla

View attachment 2562640

Water, graycel

BREAKING NEWS

Good forward growth makes you more attractive

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, mike21 and Manfrommars
everybody knows that, what’s up with all the newfags posting threads from 4-5 years ago ?

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro